• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

why is it?

Judy1

Mayor
There are more derogatory words used to describe women than there are men. Think about names women get called; b:censored:ch, slvt, wh:censored:eek:re, hag, and the c word.

But how many terms are out there for men?

why is that?

Bruce

Council Member
There are more derogatory words used to describe women than there are men. Think about names women get called; b:censored:ch, slvt, wh:censored:eek:re, hag, and the c word.

why is that?
Probably because men are a little more slanderous or hypocritical when it comes to the opposite sex. It all depends on the individual though. Probably from an inferiority problem like oicu812 has. Maybe they learned it at home while listening to their sister's or mother's talking about the neighbors or girls at school. That's how it was in my family. My sister would say that a certain girl was a
but later on I found out my sister had to bleach the grass stains off her garment's on every date. A slvt I guess is what ever an individual thinks of another regardless of the real truth. I've encountered many slvt's and the other's that you speak of and looking back I consider them girls and women of charity contributing to my education and manhood. I like women period.
Most women like me so I guess we have a mutual respect thing going.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Probably because men are a little more slanderous or hypocritical when it comes to the opposite sex. It all depends on the individual though. Probably from an inferiority problem like oicu812 has. Maybe they learned it at home while listening to their sister's or mother's talking about the neighbors or girls at school. That's how it was in my family. My sister would say that a certain girl was a
but later on I found out my sister had to bleach the grass stains off her garment's on every date. A slvt I guess is what ever an individual thinks of another regardless of the real truth. I've encountered many slvt's and the other's that you speak of and looking back I consider them girls and women of charity contributing to my education and manhood. I like women period.
oh bruce! you cut to the chase..inferiority problem? with who? women? you get that from my joke? i see sarcasum is still lost to the shallow...oh bruce,,do you take any of the combined letters on your LCD screen to be personal? this is just a video game without a joystick..your "friends" here and on facebook are not really your friends, nor are your percieved "enemies" out to get you... their just letters combined to create words for the "authors" entertainment..its all as important as donkey-kong...there is not a real person here,,just what they choose to project or not...i would be willing to bet that some of the most self-professing, sensitive and warm sounding, sympathetic ass kssers are mother rapists and baby killers...its their "tell"...its how they operate...no, i dont know how anyone could feel inferior to a piece of electroincs that they control the off button...unless you believe everything you read,,,,,,,,even this...or not...its YOUR right to CHOOSE....

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
oh bruce! you cut to the chase..inferiority problem? with who? women? you get that from my joke? i see sarcasum is still lost to the shallow...oh bruce,,do you take any of the combined letters on your LCD screen to be personal? this is just a video game without a joystick..your "friends" here and on facebook are not really your friends, nor are your percieved "enemies" out to get you... their just letters combined to create words for the "authors" entertainment..its all as important as donkey-kong...there is not a real person here,,just what they choose to project or not...i would be willing to bet that some of the most self-professing, sensitive and warm sounding, sympathetic ass kssers are mother rapists and baby killers...its their "tell"...its how they operate...no, i dont know how anyone could feel inferior to a piece of electroincs that they control the off button...unless you believe everything you read,,,,,,,,even this...or not...its YOUR right to CHOOSE....

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Is that because of the apple and the Garden of Eden thing?
no, it was a joke i heard long ago and she set me up for it...like the last time i was standing at a bar and the young lady next to me said "you smell good, what do you have on?" i knew better, but honestly could not resist the set up, so i replied "i have a hard on, i didnt know you could smell it"...she was not amused, but sometimes you get so few chances to use good material...

BRU

Mayor
I think there are just as many for men, maybe you just don't know them? Of course the most popular one that comes to mind is "you di-ck!"....

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I think there are just as many for men, maybe you just don't know them? Of course the most popular one that comes to mind is "you di-ck!"....
A very quick search shows 161 derogatory names for women...and a little over half dozen for men...most of which...are insults based on women's body parts.

What slang words have this meaning?

The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.

More at:

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+woman,+women,+female.html

Boltlady

Mayor

why is that?
This is a very good point. At my advanced age I do recall how men were supposed to be respected just because they were men. They didn't have to be good at anything, they just had to be born male. Well things really started changing with the advent of women's lib. Men discovered that they actually had to be good at things to command respect and unfortunately many weren't.

Since so many men were finding out how well women could handle things, they tried to elevate themselves by degrading the women as much as possible. Any psychologist will tell you that it's a classic response to try and deal with one's own insecurity. They simply try to mask their own inabilities with brash talk. For that type it doesn't occur to them that they just might have to learn to be better at what they do.

NightSwimmer

Senator
why is that?
I'll hazard a guess. Could it be because, in general, women are more likely to reject male sexual advances than men are to reject female sexual advances?

I base my hypothesis upon the premise that the majority of ranting and name-calling results from frustration caused by personal rejection and a diminished sense of self-worth. I won't even mention how this phenomenon is reflected in the posting habits of certain members of this forum. I think that goes without saying.

;)

Boltlady

Mayor
I'll hazard a guess. Could it be because, in general, women are more likely to reject male sexual advances than men are to reject female sexual advances?

I base my hypothesis upon the premise that the majority of ranting and name-calling results from frustration caused by personal rejection and a diminished sense of self-worth. I won't even mention how this phenomenon is reflected in the posting habits of certain members of this forum. I think that goes without saying.

;)
Sexual activity is one of the things that I was referring to that had to be improved after women's lib. Men found out that they weren't the only ones in the game so they had to learn to do a better job. The one's who wouldn't give as good as they got found themselves rebuffed a lot.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

why is that?
to keep women in their place. remember the phrase......keeping women barefoot and pregnant.

women didn't even get the right to vote till 1920.

now that women finally have some medical and social control over their bodies, the neanderthals (think GOP and Catholic Bishops) don't seem to like it one bit.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Maybe we could focus less on calling each other names, regardless of gender, and try to treat each other with respect and dignity.

Radical idea, I know.

BRU

Mayor
A very quick search shows 161 derogatory names for women...and a little over half dozen for men...most of which...are insults based on women's body parts.

What slang words have this meaning?

The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.

More at:

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+woman,+women,+female.html

Never even heard of half of them....lol but hey Craig, thanks for sticking up for us :)

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
I live in a female dominated household and I'll tell you there are many male ego destroying names out there because I have been called them all :) The modern woman can be as agressive and mean as she wants and if a male snaps back she's a insta victim. So I think it sucks for both sexes just in different ways.

BRU

Mayor
I live in a female dominated household and I'll tell you there are many male ego destroying names out there because I have been called them all :) The modern woman can be as agressive and mean as she wants and if a male snaps back she's a insta victim. So I think it sucks for both sexes just in different ways.
agreed ya douche' bag!

LOL (kiddin)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
god,,,another way for females to remain permanent "victims"...when logic, and reason fail, throw out misoginy.....its the mandrists favorite way of deflecting their own biases and shortcommings.....