• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is the Left so anxious to Lynch George Zimmerman?

NCmusicman

Governor
Is it the false "racial profiling" charge instigated by crafty NBC News producers who edited and ran with the outright lie and obstruction of justice by inciting hate and violence against an innocent man in the middle of an investigation?

Is it The $10,000.00 Wanted Dead or Alive bounty posted by the New Black Panther Party against a man who is supposed to be innocent until found guilty and he isn't even charged?

Maybe THE LEFT JUST WANTS A LYNCHING!!!!!

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Hey, NC...can I ask....are you defending Zimmerman and his actions, or just hating on the way the whole scenario is playing out on the news?

Lapcat

Governor
They know they need to "gin up" fervor and passions in the black community, which has gone all apathetic since Obama didn't give them all the freebies he promised. They're trying to get the black votes back, IOW. And Zimmerman is the scapegoat and sacrificial lamb, so to speak.

Is it the false "racial profiling" charge instigated by crafty NBC News producers who edited and ran with the outright lie and obstruction of justice by inciting hate and violence against an innocent man in the middle of an investigation?

Is it The $10,000.00 Wanted Dead or Alive bounty posted by the New Black Panther Party against a man who is supposed to be innocent until found guilty and he isn't even charged?

Maybe THE LEFT JUST WANTS A LYNCHING!!!!!

Lapcat

Governor
Hey, CB....I've gone on record as to say that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense, after having his nose broken and his head slammed into the concrete by Trayvon. If that means I'm defending a g'damned DemocRat....

then so be it.

Hey, NC...can I ask....are you defending Zimmerman and his actions, or just hating on the way the whole scenario is playing out on the news?

NCmusicman

Governor
I despise what NBC has done to incite false charges of racial profiling against Zimmerman... if they are capable of this great injustice against the citizens, what else is NBC capable of when it comes to them making, not reporting news?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Pointing out facts, isn't necessarily defending him anyway.

Everyone I've seen on this board has said that he 'f' ed up by confronting the kid.

Everyone.

Bo-4

Senator
Well there you have it CB.. if you need more, i'm sure you can find it in Lappy's MBTU. ;-)

Hey, CB....I've gone on record as to say that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense, after having his nose broken and his head slammed into the concrete by Trayvon. If that means I'm defending a g'damned DemocRat....

then so be it.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
You missed my reply.

Of course if it makes you feel any better....NC is an admitted supporter.

AS OF TODAY.

So, that's what...2?.....I'm still looking for a third...or what was it you said....dozens?

NCmusicman

Governor
I meant to post this to you earlier....

I despise what NBC has done to incite false charges of racial profiling against Zimmerman... if they are capable of this great injustice against the citizens, what else is NBC capable of?

As far as Zimmerman doing something wrong.... Piecing this together as such: I lived in Miami for many years - I have seen this race game before and have driven crime watch duty at night in a neighborhood with many burglaries- knowing what I know - a man does not have to be armed to be dangerous.... after seeing how the media is stoking this and how the lib media has crafted the news and stoked the hate - and heinously falsely created the story against Zimmerman (first reported as white) , I believe Zimmerman is innocent and this is clearly a case of self defense.

GordonGecko

President
Notice his answer?

BTW, soon as the police video came out...and no signs of injury on Zimmerman. The whole dynamic of the Right changed...and suddenly Zimmerman being an Hispanic and Democrat started to get mentioned again.

Funny, huh?

NCmusicman

Governor
No signs of injury? Are you calling the police liars?

Libs want to craft the news in order to Lynch Zimmerman... no lie is too heinous to LYNCH Him - Hang'em HIGH.

Bo-4

Senator
You missed my reply.

Of course if it makes you feel any better....NC is an admitted supporter.

AS OF TODAY.

So, that's what...2?.....I'm still looking for a third...or what was it you said....dozens?
Posts or people? HUNDREDS of posts.. probably from around 8-10 different posters.

Appreciate your concession. :)

StanH

Council Member
Hey Bo, speaking of concessions: have you conceded that Zimmerman is hispanic? I remember you were having trouble accepting that. Any progress?

Posts or people? HUNDREDS of posts.. probably from around 8-10 different posters.

Appreciate your concession. :)

NCmusicman

Governor
GordonG .. Do you approve of The Black Panther Party "Wanted Dead or Alive" $10,000 bounty issued against Zimmerman, a private innocent citizen with no outstanding warrants? Do you think Obama and Eric Holder, DOJ also approve?

Zoar

Governor
Hey Bo, speaking of concessions: have you conceded that Zimmerman is hispanic? I remember you were having trouble accepting that. Any progress?
Stan Stan Stan, you spew misinformation just like Fox "news"...

You right wingdings who keep saying George F__king Coons Zimmerman was "hispanic" will you please wake up--- "George Zimmerman, a man of mixed ethnicity (Peruvian and white American) shot Trayvon Martin dead".

He is NOT Hispanic!

Zoar

Governor
NC---we are talking about Zimmerman. It has nothing to do with some fringe group who utter some trash talk AFTER the event. Wake up.