• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is Trump attacking 4 congresswomen?

Nostra

Governor
I guess she is busy. here ya go, even gomer bush said he could use the googles on the internets.

White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › News › Science

Mar 3, 2014 - White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study ... ethnic groups lead to the highest reductions in racial prejudice.

]
Promoting Neighborhood Diversity: Benefits, Barriers ... - Urban Institute

https://www.urban.org/.../files/.../411955-Promoting-Neighborhood-Diversity-Benefit...

made the population much more diverse and because fewer neighborhoods than ..... less racial and ethnic prejudice (Ihlanfeldt and Scafidi. 2002). Students who ...

why do you think kids and teens and young adults of today are much less biased than their parents, especially of parents who might vote for trump? it is because of integration. because of being around other kids of other races, other beliefs, other cultures. humans are naturally fearful of things that are different. so are animals. so when black kids and white kids and asians and christians and muslims and jews all grow up around each other, and see how much they are alike, the differences seem less important and not important, which IS THE ESSENCE OF NOT BEING A RACIST OR A BIGOT. all human beings are basically the same race, we are all many many times more alike than we are different, it is beyond stupid and ignorant to judge others by their appearance or by what God they claim to believe, instead of only by their actions.
None of you idiotic links say anything about rural vs urban. Just "diverse".

Another liljim fail.

Don't tangle with your betters.

Colorforms

Senator
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrumpJul 14

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

5:27 AM - 14 Jul 2019
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 14

1. ....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 14

2. ....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!*********************************************************************

3. Seriously, what is wrong with him? Even Therese May called this inappropriate.
You think it's okay that these congresswomen can attack Trump unmercifully but Trump isn't allowed to say anything about them?

Interesting how one sided this has all been. :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm simply pointing out the obvious - That your outrage is selective.

It's worth noting that while you and the President may be opposed philosophically, you are very, very similar with regard to temperament. Perhaps that is why he gets under your skin so easily.
Talk to me about Trump's morals and values.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
you are saying he was not referring to AOC, Omar, the muslim from michigan, and Tlaib, are the only two muslims elected to the House, and Pressley, the first black female elected to the house from Massachusetts? you are lying. these 4 women are known as "the Squad," and they are the only ones of any national renown speaking out about how awful trump is, how bigoted and sexist and corrupt, and only a trump stooge blindly trying to defend him could believe he meant any other freshmen democratic women who are muslim or black or whose heritage is puerto rican, since no other freshmen women are insulted and lied about by trump and fox.

President Trump said on Twitter Sunday that "'Progressive' Democratic Congresswomen" should "go back" to their countries — even though three of the four lawmakers he was seemingly referring to were born in the U.S. and all are American citizens. His tweets drew disgust from House Democrats, who called them racist and xenophobic.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done," the president wrote. "These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Mr. Trump was almost certainly referring to a quartet of newly elected non-white Democratic congresswomen who have been outspoken critics of the president and his administration. Three of those lawmakers — New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley — were born and raised in the U.S. The fourth, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, came to the U.S. from Somalia when she was 10 and became a citizen when she was 17.

All four women, who have come to be known as "the Squad," broke ethnic and gender barriers when they were elected last year. Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women to serve in Congress. Pressley is the first black congresswoman to represent Massachusetts. Ocasio-Cortez, at 29, became the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-racist-tweets-progressive-democratic-congresswomen-go-back-to-countries-nancy-pelosi-slam-president/
You talking about the three white people and one black lady? Hard to tell because your English skills are so poor.

Caroljo

Senator
Good to see you back, Carol. :)
I disagree about Occupy Democrats' memes. I can understand your opposition though.
It's ironic you think their memes are lies, but you can't distinguish or accept Trump's accumulated lies -- consisting of over 10,000! :rolleyes:
Nice to see you too....
I've never said conservative memes are all true either. I've never said Trump hasn't told lies. They all do. But I don't believe in 10,000. And what lies has he told that has effected you or anyone else? We look at what he has accomplished and he's done more for us in one term than any other President. The more the libs rant about things he says, the more I ignore them. I actually believe that he says somethings to make the libs go crazy....he IS good at that :). I really believe from what I've heard he's going to be here another term.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump has a hold on rural America......where people of color are few and far between. As studies show, those who live farther away from people of color are more bigoted.

It is a twofer.....racism and misogyny.....from a president who's intent on dividing, not uniting.
Yes Julie you and IloveJim are so correct on diversity:

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/another-bloody-chicago-weekend-least-9-dead-another-32-wounded-shootings-across-city

There's many black in rural areas but none of this LOVE.

Barbella

Senator
I don't think you have to be "mentally disturbed" to hurl an insult.....Especially in politics. We had one Presidential candidate refer to supporters of her opponent as "A basket full of deplorables".....While many may question her judgment, I haven't heard of any serious calls for her commitment to a mental institution. At least, not so far.

Ms. Pelosi has been plenty dismissive of the Congresswomen in question, as if they were little more than annoying gnats. That's plenty insulting as well, and the Congresswomen were quick to voice their displeasure. That's politics. That's life inside the Beltway. And while this President revels in it, he certainly didn't invent it.

If you're bothered by it, you should be bothered by all of it. That seems unlikely, however.
The definition of ‘selective outrage ‘... lol

Caroljo

Senator
Oh crap....BC is disliking my posts....again! Lol!
You know @Bear Claw that nobody cares what you dislike.
In fact, I think each dislike is like hedge I get from any lefty is like a badge of honor......it always makes me feel like I accomplished something :)

You have a wonderful evening BC.......keep up the good fight!!! LMAO!!!!

Bear Claw

President
Oh crap....BC is disliking my posts....again! Lol!
You know @Bear Claw that nobody cares what you dislike.
In fact, I think each dislike is like hedge I get from any lefty is like a badge of honor......it always makes me feel like I accomplished something :)

You have a wonderful evening BC.......keep up the good fight!!! LMAO!!!!

You started it so don't bitch about what you gave!

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Jesus, this can't be this difficult for you people. Trump doesn't want the two sides of the Socialcrat party fighting. He wants them united. He want's the "Four Morons of the Apocalypse" firmly and irrevocably attached to the Socialcrat party. Now, after his tweet, Pelosi HAD to defend them...lol...so the whole nation can see that the bullshit that spews from AOC and company is good old fashioned DEMOCRAT (Socialcrat) bullshit.

He's playing 4-D chess and you don't even know what the board looks like.

D

Deleted member 21794

Why is Trump attacking 4 congresswomen?

Because they're anti-American LOSERS. Duh.

Mick

The Right is always right
Says you... Trump's doing just what she stated. Same strategy he continuously uses to divide and to con his base with.:rolleyes:
View attachment 43847

If you post enough alt-left memes you think they may actually come true.....you know, like Russian collusion or hands up, don't shoot or Smollett was beaten by racist Trump supporters or the Convington kids were racially attacking a native america....or a million others......ROFL. They are fake no matter what you post. And you just be downright humiliated for even quoting that ass clown AOC. A person who pretended on video to be outraged at the border as she looked at a parking lot. A person who fabricated a story about illegal aliens drinking from toilets. A person who claimed the world was going to end in 12 years, that farting cows must be obliterated, and that air travel must be eradicated. You are quoting a freak of nature who hates America, hates its laws, hates its people. You are just too stupid to realize it.

Look, the President was absolutely correct. These are nasty women who hate everything America stands for. Omar, for instance, came to this country from war torn Somalia 23 years ago thanks to the goodness of this country and what it stands for. Instead of loving America and thanking it's people for giving her a freedom, safety, and security she has done nothing but attack and belittle the same country that "rescued" her. She referred to the islamist 9/11 hijackers as "some people that did something". A gross and vile dismissal of the worst terrorist attack in history that targeted our nation. She has made disgusting anti-semitic comments and her Democratic leaders have basically looked the other way. These are women or their families who come from countries that are basically non-functioning. Rather than attack a country that has given them so much they should be thankful for this country and calling out the corruption and evil of these other places. They should go back, fix it, and only then will they be in a place where they could lecture Americans.

Disgusting, vile, evil, and anti-America. And you support all of it. That tells us a lot about you.

reason10

Governor
Trump can be as racist and misogynist as he can be and his deplorable followers don't mind it. We all know why.
There is NOTHING racist about this great president.

He attacked those left wing Nazis for a very good reason. He has just made those America-hating Bee itches the face of the Nazi Democrat Party. Now, America's attention is going to be on them rather than on Plugs Biden and his pathetic attempts to look centrist.

President Trump is playing the long game. He's already got the second term in the bag. He's moving to flip the House and put those bee itches on the street.

And there's nothing you people can do. The four worst Nazis of your party have now become the face of your party. Pelosi is actually having to defend these ho's, and even after AOC went after her.

Give it up. Trump is smarter than all Nazi Democrats combined.

I just wish the GOP had another brilliant billionaire businessman to succeed him in five years.

reason10

Governor
you are saying he was not referring to AOC, Omar, the muslim from michigan, and Tlaib, are the only two muslims elected to the House, and Pressley, the first black female elected to the house from Massachusetts? you are lying. these 4 women are known as "the Squad," and they are the only ones of any national renown speaking out about how awful trump is, how bigoted and sexist and corrupt, and only a trump stooge blindly trying to defend him could believe he meant any other freshmen democratic women who are muslim or black or whose heritage is puerto rican, since no other freshmen women are insulted and lied about by trump and fox.

President Trump said on Twitter Sunday that "'Progressive' Democratic Congresswomen" should "go back" to their countries — even though three of the four lawmakers he was seemingly referring to were born in the U.S. and all are American citizens. His tweets drew disgust from House Democrats, who called them racist and xenophobic.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly ... and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," he tweeted Sunday morning.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how ... it is done," the president wrote. "These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Mr. Trump was almost certainly referring to a quartet of newly elected non-white Democratic congresswomen who have been outspoken critics of the president and his administration. Three of those lawmakers — New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley — were born and raised in the U.S. The fourth, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, came to the U.S. from Somalia when she was 10 and became a citizen when she was 17.

All four women, who have come to be known as "the Squad," broke ethnic and gender barriers when they were elected last year. Omar and Tlaib are the first two Muslim women to serve in Congress. Pressley is the first black congresswoman to represent Massachusetts. Ocasio-Cortez, at 29, became the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-racist-tweets-progressive-democratic-congresswomen-go-back-to-countries-nancy-pelosi-slam-president/
Those four extremist America hating ho's have just been made the face of the Nazi Democrat Party. Yes, they were the extremist, ignorant, racist fringe (kind of like you.) And they accomplished what I thought was totally impossible: They actually made Pelosi look like a moderate by comparison.

And the brilliant PRESIDENT TRUMP has managed to spray paint their racist hateful mugs on the Nazi Democrat wall for all to see.

There's NO WAY America is going to support these monsters.