• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is Trump attacking 4 congresswomen?

llovejim

Current Champion
More importantly, and often overlooked, was Clinton's further description of 32 million Americans as "irredeemable", and we all know what one does with something that cannot be redeemed.

That was the moment the Democrat party mainstreamed the idea of genocide, and it paved the way for radicals like Omar, Tlaib, and AOC, who have taken up the mantle of exterminating anyone who opposes their political ideologies.
what an incredibly edited response to a lie about what clinton said...geezus, edited try to deal with what she said, not make up crap about her wanting to kill all the morons who voted for trump...to actually call this a call for genocide proves how irrational, paranoid and cowardly you are- like trump-

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, (she is admitting it is grossly generalistic. do you have a clue what that means? obviously not) you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.” (very true. the same ones who now defend his recent racist comments about those 4 women to go back home if they criticize what a goddamn bigoted pig he is, even though 3 of them were born here, and the other one has been a citizen longer than melania)

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.” (also, very generous...i believe not even half are not bigoted losers)

“Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well,” she said. (True, some just thought we have had 8 years of obama, they did not like hillary or trust her that much, trump promised to do a lot of stuff without saying how, but if you are not having a good life and someone promises he you can make it better without even telling you how and you believe it, well, you deserve to have Trump for a president)

https://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what an incredibly snowflake response to a lie about what clinton said...geezus, missy. put on your big girl panties and try to deal with what she said, not make up crap about her wanting to kill all the morons who voted for trump...to actually call this a call for genocide proves how irrational, paranoid and cowardly you are- like trump-

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, (she is admitting it is grossly generalistic. do you have a clue what that means? obviously not) you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.” (very true. the same ones who now defend his recent racist comments about those 4 women to go back home if they criticize what a goddamn bigoted pig he is, even though 3 of them were born here, and the other one has been a citizen longer than melania)

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.” (also, very generous...i believe not even half are not bigoted losers)

“Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well,” she said. (True, some just thought we have had 8 years of obama, they did not like hillary or trust her that much, trump promised to do a lot of stuff without saying how, but if you are not having a good life and someone promises he you can make it better without even telling you how and you believe it, well, you deserve to have Trump for a president)

She Lost and will never be POTUS
'what difference does it make'

Leftist sure support 4 women that support terrorist and loved 911

llovejim

Current Champion
She Lost and will never be POTUS
'what difference does it make'
:)
true. we have the worst president in history instead. and if you actually knew how "what difference does it make" was used in context, you would not think there was anything wrong at all with that statement, made 3 years after the terrorist attack, talking about talking points the acting director of the CIA, General Petraeus, said was the original motivation of the attack.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
true. we have the worst president in history instead. and if you actually knew how "what difference does it make" was used in context, you would not think there was anything wrong at all with that statement, made 3 years after the terrorist attack, talking about talking points the acting director of the CIA, General Petraeus, said was the original motivation of the attack.
Peanut Carter has been gone a long time and I wouldn't use Sow's term if I didn't know what it meant.……...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
what an incredibly snowflake response to a lie about what clinton said...geezus, missy. put on your big girl panties and try to deal with what she said, not make up crap about her wanting to kill all the morons who voted for trump...to actually call this a call for genocide proves how irrational, paranoid and cowardly you are- like trump-

Hillary was wrong. Not just half of his supporters are "deplorable". All those who still support him are and they're as corrupt as he is.

TBLee

Governor
Hillary was wrong. Not just half of his supporters are "deplorable". All those who still support him are and they're as corrupt as he is.
I just can't help myself. You are seriously saying that anyone who supports the President of the United States is deplorable, and corrupt? Do you personally know every single person, and what exactly makes them "corrupt"? PS You may want to use a dictionary to look up the definition of corrupt.

TBLee

Governor
She apparently has never been to a crime-riddled, feces-laden, poverty stricken blue neighborhood.......or maybe she has and is projecting her scum towards other who work hard, obey the law, and don't mooch the system out of hatred.

She is called low IQ Nina for a reason!

:D
I am just at a point where I am growing weary of the way it has become so easy to put everyone in a box. I want what is best for all of us, no matter what political party, color of skin or sexual orientation. Putting all those from one political party into one category is dangerous. Nina does not know me, she knows very little about me. She apparently is unwilling to reach out and ask questions and assumes because I support our President that she knows who I am. She does not. There is so much more to each and every single one of us that goes far beyond who we vote for.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am just at a point where I am growing weary of the way it has become so easy to put everyone in a box. I want what is best for all of us, no matter what political party, color of skin or sexual orientation. Putting all those from one political party into one category is dangerous. Nina does not know me, she knows very little about me. She apparently is unwilling to reach out and ask questions and assumes because I support our President that she knows who I am. She does not. There is so much more to each and every single one of us that goes far beyond who we vote for.

She will make up whatever she needs to to suit her slant in any given situation

TBLee

Governor
I know I am naïve in thinking its possible to attempt to get to know each other before being judgmental. I have very good friends who have totally different political views and we have been able to listen, learn and work together to try to find common ground. Our adult daughters have totally different views politically and can manage to discuss it without insults. I know its possible, but takes being able to listen as well as being heard.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know I am naïve in thinking its possible to attempt to get to know each other before being judgmental. I have very good friends who have totally different political views and we have been able to listen, learn and work together to try to find common ground. Our adult daughters have totally different views politically and can manage to discuss it without insults. I know its possible, but takes being able to listen as well as being heard.
All this is true, though generally speaking that is not why some post here.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I just can't help myself. You are seriously saying that anyone who supports the President of the United States is deplorable, and corrupt? Do you personally know every single person, and what exactly makes them "corrupt"? PS You may want to use a dictionary to look up the definition of corrupt.
I think Trump is very corrupt and the worst thing ever for this country. I find it very deplorable to support a man who supports three of the worst dictators in this country, and defends them for whatever reason every time they are critiqued. I'm talking about Putin, Kim un and the Saudi Prince. Why on earth would a person who should love America say he's 'in love with' a ruthless killer like those three? I personally don't think he cares one iota for anyone but him self and money. You can judge me, but I can't judge you?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And Philfish, the supposed Moderator of this site, breaks the rules that he expects others to abide by. This thread isn't about Nina....get over it. And I'm not making up anything. And I sure as hell didn't slam the wife and child I didn't even know you have. You made that all up, danced around it by saying you didn't HAVE TO provide a link for that lie you posted and then later (just the other day) claim that it was deleted. Why didn't you say that to begin with? Because it never existed. Every time someone posts negatively to me, you jump in because of your hate. I don't hate you...I just don't respect you like you think you deserve and I don't plan to kow-tow to you because of your "job" here of Mod of the Century. Others who have posted here and left have the same sentiments.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And Philfish, the supposed Moderator of this site, breaks the rules that he expects others to abide by. This thread isn't about Nina....get over it. And I'm not making up anything. And I sure as hell didn't slam the wife and child I didn't even know you have. You made that all up, danced around it by saying you didn't HAVE TO provide a link for that lie you posted and then later (just the other day) claim that it was deleted. Why didn't you say that to begin with? Because it never existed. Every time someone posts negatively to me, you jump in because of your hate. I don't hate you...I just don't respect you like you think you deserve and I don't plan to kow-tow to you because of your "job" here of Mod of the Century. Others who have posted here and left have the same sentiments.
You're an abject liar.

If you can do better come mod.

But you can't because of the abject lying.

And total untrustworthyness

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I've made no such claim by the way oh, so you're again another one of your abject lies

Meanwhile you can ask any mod here present or past what happens when you hit the permanent delete button, which I've explained to you over and over again.