• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is Trump attacking 4 congresswomen?

freyasman

Senator
HA...I see you're deleting all my posts as "thread derailment" while your buddies posts here sliming me still exists. Why don't you just admit you use this place to show your might? Pretty disgusting. You should go through the threads and delete your own thread derailments and lies about others.
He just deleted like 3 of my posts, you liar. :D;):p

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
HA...I see you're deleting all my posts as "thread derailment" while your buddies posts here sliming me still exists. Why don't you just admit you use this place to show your might? Pretty disgusting. You should go through the threads and delete your own thread derailments and lies about others.
which, nina?

ps, scroll up and read... see who is removing...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
He just deleted like 3 of my posts, you liar. :D;):p
It's me doing it as a Moderator since I'm not posting in this thread. The topic is:
"Why is Trump attacking 4 congresswomen?"

Can we get back to that now?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's me doing it as a Moderator since I'm not posting in this thread. The topic is:

Can we get back to that now?
Of course. I see you aren't finished deleting the posts that aren't about the subject, so I'm assuming that you are going to also delete them now. There are many, including Phil's.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Of course. I see you aren't finished deleting the posts that aren't about the subject, so I'm assuming that you are going to also delete them now. There are many, including Phil's.

One more time:

"The topic is:

Can we get back to that now?"

MrMike

Bless you all
I'm not so sure Trump specifically named any congresswomen (by name), nor referred to their race or country or origin.

Therefore...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The '4 Sisters for AQ' have talked trash of Trump since day one and now doing as you and whining when same returned.

Edited

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm not so sure Trump specifically named any congresswomen (by name), nor referred to their race or country or origin.

Therefore...

Yes he has named them several times. Not by tweet but the words came out of that ugly pie hole he calls a mouth. Of course he has. Maybe you should listen once. Watch his hate rally tonight....watch AND LISTEN when he is questioned by the press.
So now you're pretending he didn't say those things about those particular women??
Right. Just like he claimed it "might not be" his voice on the Access Hollywood tape, or he REALLY didn't screw around with the two women he paid.
Why are Trump defenders such liars?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes he has named them several times. Not by tweet but the words came out of that ugly pie hole he calls a mouth. Of course he has. Maybe you should listen once. Watch his hate rally tonight....watch AND LISTEN when he is questioned by the press.
So now you're pretending he didn't say those things about those particular women??
Right. Just like he claimed it "might not be" his voice on the Access Hollywood tape, or he REALLY didn't screw around with the two women he paid.
Hate Rally...…………..LMFAO...………...10's of 1000's there disagree with you
your '4Sisters of AQ' of course were spoke of tonight, they want attention and getting it, but, they are going to regret hating America as they do...……..

You are a broken record playing same song over and over and getting nowhere...…...

Phat Mama

Council Member
It's my observation. Trump rode the racist birther conspiracy and Mexi-hate to the WH and now he's desperate to hold on to that base of support and give them what they want. Racism, xenophobia and misogyny are in the lead.
Donald Trump admits President Obama was born in US

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-37389180/donald-trump-admits-president-obama-was-born-in-us

These words are meaningless:

Racism, xenophobia and misogyny

People throw those words around without knowing what they mean.

When they are proved wrong they never admit

and

they usually double down.

Big whoop!

Phat Mama

Council Member

He didn't name them ONCE!

Please provide a link and I'll admit I was wrong.......

tia

Phat Mama

Council Member
Let's see. 2 Of my 4 'Squad' members - support entities that want this country (and you) to be eradicated

Omar

https://twitter.com/BlazeTV/status/1119797908134682631/video/1

And Talib

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rashida-tlaib-poses-with-hezbollah-backing-anti-israel-activist/

Any questions ?
Rep. Ilhan Omar is one of my 'faves'

(July 17, 2019 / JNS) U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar said that she plans to introduce a resolution this week in support of the anti-Israel BDS movement, reported Al-Monitor on Tuesday.

She can't admit that she's anti-semite for some odd reason.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

tia
MAYBE you should pay attention. Not in his tweet, but when he found out that dolts like you support his racist screed, he certainly did name them several times....vocally. Did you watch his rally last night? Doubtful...you'd rather keep your head where the sun doesn't shine.
By the way....of course he said...AND I DIDN'T USE ANY NAMES. Because the chicken sh*t SOB is a blithering coward. Who the hell did he mean?? Then at his rally last night he made it plain....AFTER people like you defended his blatant racism. They are the only four speaking out...how fricken dumb do you and he think people are?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

tia
If you can stand to listen to the ugly fat SOB until he says their names...have at it. If you can't stand his bragging and applauding and lying, and have the know-how to move the bar...just fast forward the blithering idiot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
MAYBE you should pay attention. Not in his tweet, but when he found out that dolts like you support his racist screed, he certainly did name them several times....vocally. Did you watch his rally last night? Doubtful...you'd rather keep your head where the sun doesn't shine.
By the way....of course he said...AND I DIDN'T USE ANY NAMES. Because the chicken sh*t SOB is a blithering coward. Who the hell did he mean?? Then at his rally last night he made it plain....AFTER people like you defended his blatant racism. They are the only four speaking out...how fricken dumb do you and he think people are?
Triggered again and fowl mouth unloads, there's 29 Congress members that were NOT born in America, some to American parents and some to foreign parents and we see which four stood up after the Tweets.

Mo's of Babble On

Your girl Omar in deep doooooooooooooooooooooooo

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-continues-carpet-bombing-of-ilhan-omar-by-outing-alleged-marriage-to-her-brother/