• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why isn't Lt. Col. Vindman being charged with treason...

Wahbooz

Governor
It proves you were full of shite when you said he voted for the bush budget. So yeah it does help my argument.

Also the deficit under the bush budget was projected to be in the 400 billion region. But as it turns out the revenue shortfall cause by his economic collapse was almost $700 billion. Revenue minus spending IS the deficit. So in regards to the deficit they are not separate issues. They are the only two components.
Actually spending minus revenues is the deficit, and revenue minus spending is a surplus, assuming the lower figure is the lesser. Semantics aside, deficits and surpluses are a derivative of revenue and spending, so yes they are components. Anyone who has worked on budgets or financial statements knows that. Some people like to play silly games, pretending they're some kind of expert.

D

Deleted member 21794

Actually spending minus revenues is the deficit, and revenue minus spending is a surplus, assuming the lower figure is the lesser.
Assuming the lower figure is the lesser??? Huh??? The lower figure is ALWAYS the lesser!!!

Here, how about some more brilliance like what you just posted? Four is always less than five! Amazing, aren't I?????

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you were in the Navy you should know the answer. If not just say so and I will explain it.
I was in the navy and have seen nothing like insubordination in anything the Lt.Col. has done. Funny you think it so obvious and yet nobody in the White House or on the Trump band wagon, except for you, has accused him of that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not me but you anyone who claims to have been in the military should know what he did wrong waiting for your response on that
My response is that he has done nothing that would equal insubordination.

I guess your defense of the White House is that none of them served in the military and that is why you see insubordination, but they do not.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
My response is that he has done nothing that would equal insubordination.

I guess your defense of the White House is that none of them served in the military and that is why you see insubordination, but they do not.
Your I was in the Navy claims are starting to look like a lie. One thing you have asked is why hasn't the white house brought up insubordination. It's not up to the white house to do that anyone who has been in the military would know that and not ask that question

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your I was in the Navy claims are starting to look like a lie. One thing you have asked is why hasn't the white house brought up insubordination. It's not up to the white house to do that anyone who has been in the military would know that and not ask that question
Your claim that he was insubordinate is looking like a lie because you cannot give a description of what he did that would qualify.