• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why the "Trump's a Racist" Narrative Doesn't Hold Any Credibility

Since Nazis are statistically irrelevant I assume you mean the people who actually pay taxes, work hard, and don't commit crime? Isn't that a bit of an immoral cause you have going on there?
MAGA Cultist shoot up things and are inspired by or aligned with in wording with Trump and his white supremacist terrorism.

Love hate, support the MAGA Cult

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Let's go over some history...

1988 Democrats: "Ronald Reagan is a racist!!"

1992 Democrats: "George Bush is a racist!!"

1996 Democrats: "Bob Dole is a racist!!"

2000 Democrats: "George W. Bush is a racist!!"

2004 Democrats: "George W. Bush is still a racist and he looks like a monkey!!!"

2008 Democrats: "John McCain is a racist!!"

2012 Democrats: "Mitt Romney is a racist!!"

2016-2019 Democrats: "OMG I'M CALLING DONALD TRUMP A RACIST, THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED.. I'M SAYING IT AND IT'S JUST SO SHOCKINGLY TRUE! HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO I THINK IS A RACIST BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE???? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO????"

Where did all of this false outrage come from? The left calls EVERY SINGLE Republican, Conservative, or non-leftist leader a "racist".

This is nothing new, this is the same thing they've done for decades.

Thus..

A. Zero credibility to the claim
B. Harmful effects for those who actually experience it, as the term has been watered down so much in asserting charges.

The only thing holding this narrative together is something truly unprecedented.. A political party, the Mainstream media (minus FOX), and Big Tech all in lock-step unity politically, all actively doing what they can to gang up and harm the other major party.

This is a powerful cartel, able to control daily narratives, constantly trumpet falsehoods, and censor dissenting information, as Google, Facebook, Youtube, and Big Tech has done.

Google, not the Russians, are the most dangerous threat to free, un-meddled elections in the 2020 campaign.
why do most people believe Trump is a racist?

Mick

The Right is always right

why do most people believe Trump is a racist?
Most left wingers believe Kavanaugh is a serial rapist, that Russian collusion is true, and that Jussie Smollett was the victim of a hate crime. Not sure their opinions mean a whole lot.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Let's go over some history...

1988 Democrats: "Ronald Reagan is a racist!!"

1992 Democrats: "George Bush is a racist!!"

1996 Democrats: "Bob Dole is a racist!!"

2000 Democrats: "George W. Bush is a racist!!"

2004 Democrats: "George W. Bush is still a racist and he looks like a monkey!!!"

2008 Democrats: "John McCain is a racist!!"

2012 Democrats: "Mitt Romney is a racist!!"

2016-2019 Democrats: "OMG I'M CALLING DONALD TRUMP A RACIST, THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED.. I'M SAYING IT AND IT'S JUST SO SHOCKINGLY TRUE! HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO I THINK IS A RACIST BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE???? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO????"

Where did all of this false outrage come from? The left calls EVERY SINGLE Republican, Conservative, or non-leftist leader a "racist".

This is nothing new, this is the same thing they've done for decades.

Thus..

A. Zero credibility to the claim
B. Harmful effects for those who actually experience it, as the term has been watered down so much in asserting charges.

The only thing holding this narrative together is something truly unprecedented.. A political party, the Mainstream media (minus FOX), and Big Tech all in lock-step unity politically, all actively doing what they can to gang up and harm the other major party.

This is a powerful cartel, able to control daily narratives, constantly trumpet falsehoods, and censor dissenting information, as Google, Facebook, Youtube, and Big Tech has done.

Google, not the Russians, are the most dangerous threat to free, un-meddled elections in the 2020 campaign.
"If you can convince the lowest White man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you"----President Lyndon B. Johnson
It's just the way certain people think. What President Johnson said 60 years ago is still true.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
So being of some "race" is someone's "fault"? Good, mentally ill leftist. You listen to your masters well.

Look, Republicans are mostly white because whites tend to use less welfare and commit less crime. As the electorate gets poorer, lazier, and more criminal it tends to skew towards the left. Now why do you think that is?
You must not be counting corporate welfare and white collar crime.

EatTheRich

President
What people CHOOSE to do has nothing to do with being superior, inferior, or otherwise. Let's get back to the post and address it again. As people get poorer, lazier, and more criminal they skew left. Why is this? You refused to answer the first time.
If your position is that Blacks disproportionately choose to be lazy criminals, good luck telling yourself, much less any sane person, that that isn’t racist.

EatTheRich

President
What specific opportunities does one not have in this country as opposed to someone else based solely on skin color?
Let’s start with the opportunity to live in a clean environment without paying through the nose. Blacks and whites pay the same amount on average for housing, but Blacks are twice as likely to live within 5 miles of a toxic waste dump.