• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why the "Trump's a Racist" Narrative Doesn't Hold Any Credibility

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Considering the factual statistics which of these statements are more ACCURATE?

People on the right think Trump is racist.

People on the right know Trump is not racist.

Which would be more distortion of the beliefs and knowledge of those on the right?
8% of those in the republican party think Trump is a racist. You think that means there are none....good luck with that math.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right, there was no evidence of it. Anyone can say whatever they want. We have these things called facts. You and your mentally ill, low IQ tend to peddle propaganda regardless of whether it is factually based or not. Buzzfeed was humiliated by Mueller and the facts. Their response? Try to spin that somehow they were justified. Christ almighty, man, you are getting absolutely worked here. "Mueller said it didn't happen.....but Cohen said it's true.......that means it's true!" Who in their right mind would support such nonsense? Buzzfeed, Democrats, and the low IQ part of the electorate such as yourself.
Really? Where did Mueller say it didn't happen?

EatTheRich

President
WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

No one even has to debate you when it comes to your "racism" thing; you bury yourself.

Exactly. You set up a unwinnable case. People either agree with you or they're evil racists.

Except your set up is flawed because being different doesn't mean being better or worse. You -- that's really a plural 'you' for all the misguided SJW's -- refuse to acknowledge that recognizing differences isn't the same as animus or bigotry or prejudice. You just call seeing the obvious "racism" and pat yourselves on the back for being enlightened and progressive.
Recognizing differences (in this case conventional social ones that correlate loosely with surface-level phenotype and very poorly with genetics) is very different from saying that if one subsection of the population is systematically disadvantaged it’s their own fault.

EatTheRich

President
He accused police of racism at the funerals of police officers murdered by a left wing terrorist inspired by Obama because they were white. Zero excuse and the families and friends of these police officers were appalled. The ONLY thing he had any business condemning in that situation is the hatred by black lies matter and Obama himself for inspiring these killers. He should have begged forgiveness, not thrown out accusations against those killed and their coworkers.
1. The terrorist was not inspired by Obama.
2. The victims were of more than one race.
3. The terrorist was inspired by police racism.
4. Obama brought that up because by addressing it we might prevent further such terrorist reactions.

Meanwhile in reality God and Satan are mythical and Islam grew up as complementary to Christianity’s centralizing, modernizing, and monotheistic tendencies.
Even mythically speaking I'm right. If there is a Satan personified or not Islam is the perfect deceitful response to Christ.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Any explanation for different outcomes among the races other than "racism" will always be deemed "racist" -- you set a trap.
What percentage of poor people are black? Reduce what we know of the people committing crimes to the proportion of the population living below the poverty line and my bet is the numbers make more sense....

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It’s a simple decduction.
1. The gaps between whites and Blacks in every aspect of life (for example the high-paying jobs that as @Dawg puts out are largely unavailable to Blacks, especially the minority of Blacks living in the inner city) are well established.
2. Race has no meaning independent of the social meaning we give it but is simply a system of “othering” set up to provide one group with opportunity at the expense of another.
3. Therefore the racial distribution of opportunity is in and of itself proof of systemic racism.
Thank you.:)

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
"Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement."
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/

"for anti-trust and security fraud offenses in particular, whites account for some 99% of the perpetrators. But for every single other form of white collar crime, whites are actually under-represented compared to their share of the employed population."
https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/10/poverty-does-not-cause-crime/

Facts aren't "racist." The underlying causes of racial disparities in crime statistics are either racist or racial. If you think their racist, you say things like...

If you say things like that, you need facts to support your position and documentation to back up those facts.

If you believe that the underlying causes of racial disparities in crime statistics are racial, the burden of proof in the present ideological environment of America is on you, so you point to articles like this one:
https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/10/poverty-does-not-cause-crime/
that says things like, 'The “poverty causes crime” thesis does not hold water when we compare crime and poverty rates between racial groups today'
and articles like this one:
https://quillette.com/2019/01/25/how-real-is-systemic-racism-today/
that says things like, 'The beauty of “systemic racism” is its air of permanence. It is here forever, and its victims must be compensated in perpetuity. It has become the elusive and inexpugnable cause of all the ills of people of color.'
Are you saying racism in this country is not systemic?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What percentage of poor people are black? Reduce what we know of the people committing crimes to the proportion of the population living below the poverty line and my bet is the numbers make more sense....
A smaller percentage than whites

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Not me, it's YOUR standard. Obviously then you consider my counter statement racist or you wouldn't have asked. Thanks for confirming what we all already knew. Leftists are nothing but racist hypocrites who only use race to attack their political opposition, just like any good fascist does.
Fascist? And you support trump? LMAO!!!!!!!!

That’s awesome. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That's a lot of dancing and dodging, tweedledumb. LOL. No one is worried about white nationalism because it represents such a small fraction of the electorate. You seem so scared of these imaginary boogeyman who have no representation. They are coming for you you mentally ill twit! They and the Russians. LMFAO.

Now you going to get back to my question? Why does the majority of your electorate come from such awful elements in society? The lazy, poor, and criminal chief among them. And, yes, whites tend to be less of all those things.
I see how much you love the white race compared to others from that statement. I’m not surprised, but it is pretty shocking...and ugly.

The majority of D voters are criminals? Do you have a reputable link to back your claim? Or is this just your little opinion again? : )

EatTheRich

President
Even mythically speaking I'm right. If there is a Satan personified or not Islam is the perfect deceitful response to Christ.
It’s almost as if there is something to Hegel’s thesis of negation as one of history’s motive forces, and Marx’s explanation of the material processes from which this phenomenon arises.

It’s almost as if there is something to Hegel’s thesis of negation as one of history’s motive forces, and Marx’s explanation of the material processes from which this phenomenon arises.
I'm not going to reinvent the wheel. I'm not going to find the best hours to watch nor even the best minutes. I'm just going to give you the crumb trail for you to follow on your own. Bon chance. :0)

Last edited: