• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Trump is going to be a 2-term President....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't see folks like you or the mainstream media loudly denouncing this violence..... at most, I get someone like you saying; "I've always condemned violence...." , but only at a moderate volume, and only after a direct, blunt call-out. Where's the outrage? I see more outrage and wailing here because the POTUS said something a freaking decade ago, or tweeted something, than I do because productive, working, tax-paying Americans (you know, those people who have money to spend at your business) are being insulted, intimidated, pepper-sprayed, and beaten, not to mention having their property stolen, damaged, and destroyed.
If you're all so against this shitty behavior, then how come I have to ask you directly before you even mention it?
Just so you know...I contacted the Nevada Democratic Party to let them know my opinion of the woman wrote that violent protest was justified. She has on her facebook page that she does work for the Democratic Party of Nevada. I encouraged them, in no uncertain terms, to ask her to remove any reference to the DNC and to fire her. That is the kind of protest that actually matters...not blogging about it. If you think your posts here make a difference, I hate to break it to you, but this blog amounts to a fart in a windstorm. Nisa Dang doesn't read your posts.

This was my comment on the DNC facebook page

I just read an article by Nisa Dang which supported the violence committed by those in Berkely and elsewhere who wish to protest President Trump and his appointments and policies.

I would suggest that the Nevada party ask her to cease to claim to represent the Democratic party of Nevada. She is toxic and can only push people away from the party, not help to bring them to support the party or the party's candidates.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
lol...

- Few sane people hire republicans, they're stupid and support other stupid people.
- Republicans don't like sex with humans so they don't have real families (unless one counts goats)
- Value system = vote for a text book racist, sexist, religious bigot and grifter
- Faith = hate non-whites or enable those who do

I leave anything out?
Yes. Sanity. Any semblance of being a normal, well-adjusted human being. Good faith.

...You know...the usual.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Interesting... still no condemnation of people blocking traffic. I guess you think it's OK to to do so.
I wrote a post which suggesting using Guard troops to isolate any part of a crowd committing violence...once cordoned off from the rest then have police arrest all within the quarantined group. Just because you haven't read a post doesn't mean it isn't there.

freyasman

Senator
Just so you know...I contacted the Nevada Democratic Party to let them know my opinion of the woman wrote that violent protest was justified. She has on her facebook page that she does work for the Democratic Party of Nevada. I encouraged them, in no uncertain terms, to ask her to remove any reference to the DNC and to fire her. That is the kind of protest that actually matters...not blogging about it. If you think your posts here make a difference, I hate to break it to you, but this blog amounts to a fart in a windstorm. Nisa Dang doesn't read your posts.

This was my comment on the DNC facebook page

I just read an article by Nisa Dang which supported the violence committed by those in Berkely and elsewhere who wish to protest President Trump and his appointments and policies.

I would suggest that the Nevada party ask her to cease to claim to represent the Democratic party of Nevada. She is toxic and can only push people away from the party, not help to bring them to support the party or the party's candidates.
And that willingness to do the right thing when (even if I gotta bust your balls about it) is why I bring this shit up to folks like you, instead of @georgephillip , or @Saladin2 , or @JuliefromOhio . Unlike them, you are not a complete waste of my time.
Kudos. ;)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And that willingness to do the right thing when (even if I gotta bust your balls about it) is why I bring this shit up to folks like you, instead of @georgephillip , or @Saladin2 , or @JuliefromOhio . Unlike them, you are not a complete waste of my time.
Kudos. ;)
Dude...You had nothing at all to do with my contacting the Nevada DNC. I have been involved in campaigns on both sides. I have contributed my time, money and IT skills to help candidate ranging from McCain to Perot and Obama. Someone probably needs to bust your balls to get you up off your ass. I stay in touch with my congressional rep and a friend in the Colorado legislature....far more productive than blogging.

The reason we got Hillary and Trump as candidates is simply because it is the hardcore partisans who are active in the primaries. More people need to dig in and get to know who is running instead of just showing up on election day.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
* This [dishonest] message brought to you by an underachieving, subsidized DNC hack.
1. I have a full time job as well as a business.
2. My business is currently employment for 36 people.

What do you do that classifies you as an achiever? I had my restaurant give free meals to police officers on the weekend of demonstrations against the police. What did you do?

You continue to claim you have information to the effect that I'm paid by the DNC. Prove it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I can't help you if you aren't up on current events. Try Google, I've found it pretty helpful at times.
You made a claim and yet can provide no evidence to support your claim. The only way I would know if I am looking at the same incident you claim to have happened is if you provide the report you read.....

freyasman

Senator
Dude...You had nothing at all to do with my contacting the Nevada DNC. I have been involved in campaigns on both sides. I have contributed my time, money and IT skills to help candidate ranging from McCain to Perot and Obama. Someone probably needs to bust your balls to get you up off your ass. I stay in touch with my congressional rep and a friend in the Colorado legislature....far more productive than blogging.

The reason we got Hillary and Trump as candidates is simply because it is the hardcore partisans who are active in the primaries. More people need to dig in and get to know who is running instead of just showing up on election day.
You're welcome.;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WTH? I have no idea what that word salad was about.
It was about you saying they should have arrested the guy...............seems as usual you are very uninformed........in court they shook hands and all was over...........CNN has rotted your brain evidently by NOT posting the news

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

What do you do that classifies you as an achiever? I had my restaurant give free meals to police officers on the weekend of demonstrations against the police. What did you do?

You continue to claim you have information to the effect that I'm paid by the DNC. Prove it.
1. At your age your still working? (geeeeeeeeeeeezus)

2. Hopefully after you posted you only pay your son $12 @ hour to manage the fast food joint you have given him a RAISE or would that lower his ObamaCare subs.......

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Your posts are proof of your [subsidized] unwavering fealty to the DNC.

Hacky McStoogealot.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your posts are proof of your [subsidized] unwavering fealty to the DNC.

Hacky McStoogealot.
Your posts are proof of your own subsidized fealty to the RNC....

Are you signing your posts with your real name now, Hacky?

By the way...I had you on ignore because you contributed so little to the conversation. I took you off of ignore in the hopes that you'd grown up a bit. I was wrong. Your opinions are given to attacks on other posters and not, in any way, informed statements on the issues.