• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Trump is going to be a 2-term President....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are you talking about the LA protest where they were upset that illegal aliens with serious criminal records were deported? That protest?
Don't let facts get in your way. The woman pled guilty to using someone else's SS number to get a job. So her crime was that she put money into someone's SS account, not that she used someone's ID to get a credit card or bank account. It was a crime in which she hurt no one.

D

Deleted member 21794

Don't let facts get in your way. The woman pled guilty to using someone else's SS number to get a job. So her crime was that she put money into someone's SS account, not that she used someone's ID to get a credit card or bank account. It was a crime in which she hurt no one.
So you're cool with illegals committing identity fraud. Got it.

Jen

Senator
I don't see folks like you or the mainstream media loudly denouncing this violence..... at most, I get someone like you saying; "I've always condemned violence...." , but only at a moderate volume, and only after a direct, blunt call-out. Where's the outrage? I see more outrage and wailing here because the POTUS said something a freaking decade ago, or tweeted something, than I do because productive, working, tax-paying Americans (you know, those people who have money to spend at your business) are being insulted, intimidated, pepper-sprayed, and beaten, not to mention having their property stolen, damaged, and destroyed.
If you're all so against this shitty behavior, then how come I have to ask you directly before you even mention it?
Nope. Lefty doesn't denounce the bad stuff. They promote it. They push it. And for even one of them to say otherwise is a pure, unadulterated LIE. Lefty IS violence.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
What you have proven is that a few people can make half the country look like they support the violence....I watched a number of those videos and they all look like high school kids. Your painting all democrats or all liberals as violent would be equivalent to me showing videos of KKK rallies as representing you and all republicans.
This is probably going to be a problem for Democrats as the 10% who are upset at everything Trump does pull the party further to the left.

I think Democrats will continue to lose seats but have a chance at the presidency in 4 years if they find a strong candidate.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Lefty doesn't denounce the bad stuff. They promote it. They push it. And for even one of them to say otherwise is a pure, unadulterated LIE. Lefty IS violence.
Righty murders people in churches or at women's clinics or blows up federal buildings....
It ain't lefty running around in the woods as members of the Colorado Light Militia preaching the overthrow of the government...And while you condemn the individual who had a night stick at a polling place in 2008, did you have anything bad to say about the right winger with a gun at a polling place in Arizona.

Your one sided partisan bullshit is totally fact free. Who on the left is promoting violence?

Everyone I know is against those who break windows, shout foul language at those who disagree with them or attack anyone....both right and left. Do you denounce the right wingers who stomped people at Trump rallies?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I think it is idiotic.
Remember Maddow saying how people lost their lives because Ambulences couldn't get over the Christy bridge yet she says nothing about protesters blocking roadways and bridges...

I understand she is a hypocrite for political reasons which goes against human nature.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is probably going to be a problem for Democrats as the 10% who are upset at everything Trump does pull the party further to the left.

I think Democrats will continue to lose seats but have a chance at the presidency in 4 years if they find a strong candidate.
My bet is that Trump will continue to push the entire country into voting for democrats and that you will see a shift in congressional majorities as a result. I see more and more people re-registering as independents here because now you can participate in primaries even if not registered as a democrat or republican.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Remember Maddow saying how people lost their lives because Ambulences couldn't get over the Christy bridge yet she says nothing about protesters blocking roadways and bridges...

I understand she is a hypocrite for political reasons which goes against human nature.
Do you actually watch her enough to know if she has not had anything to say about the demonstrations on inauguration day or in Berkley? I don't.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Righty murders people in churches or at women's clinics or blows up federal buildings....
It ain't lefty running around in the woods as members of the Colorado Light Militia preaching the overthrow of the government...And while you condemn the individual who had a night stick at a polling place in 2008, did you have anything bad to say about the right winger with a gun at a polling place in Arizona.

Your one sided partisan bullshit is totally fact free. Who on the left is promoting violence?

Everyone I know is against those who break windows, shout foul language at those who disagree with them or attack anyone....both right and left. Do you denounce the right wingers who stomped people at Trump rallies?
Middleview is correct.

The media is very subtle. Fox will show protesters throwing things through windows. CNN will not.

CNN will show the devastation of clinics being blown up. Fox will not.

It is very subtle but the news media is not condoning violence but show less of it if it in any way is violence done against something they view as correct if there hadn't been violence.

Also noticed Stephanapoulous when he interviews a righty he doesn't agree with he will try to cut him short when the person says something outrageous and then always put in a word against what the righty said and then change the subject and repeat the sequence. He did this today with a White House policy maker. And Steph constantly interrupted asking for proof.

But when Steph interviewed Bernie Sanders a few minutes later never interrupted him or put in a last word against what Bernie said. Bernie said Trump told Americans to hate muslims and hate latinos, and said that muslim was a race, and that ACA would be repealed but not replaced and 20 million would lose health coverage and people would die from it. Everything Bernie said is a complete and proven lie and yet Steph just let him ramble on and on never interrupting him asking for proof of any of those outrageous comments.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Do you actually watch her enough to know if she has not had anything to say about the demonstrations on inauguration day or in Berkley? I don't.
Yes. I watch all news to get all "sides" since I subscribe to no "side" myself.

D

Deleted member 21794

Their bench isn't looking so hot these days. It will be interesting to see who they come up with. The usual suspects aren't going to cut it IMHO.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
My bet is that Trump will continue to push the entire country into voting for democrats and that you will see a shift in congressional majorities as a result. I see more and more people re-registering as independents here because now you can participate in primaries even if not registered as a democrat or republican.
I wrote in a candidate for president and have voted for Democrat as well as Republican presidents.

So far I see absolutely no policy that I don't agree with or would give a chance. I personally don't think he should have done the travel ban but what has he actually done that is bad for Americans other than tweet? Tweeting isn't policy and it isn't law, it just gets the 10% on the far left upset who would never vote for him anyway and it gives the liberal news channels something to hate against while the real news isn't covered.

And although I am against the travel ban, how can you vet someone from Syria which has no government in place and like 7 or more different groups fighting for control of the country.

There should be a new law. Any country that the USA announces it isn't safe for Americans to travel to we should not allow immigrants from. Does anyone disagree?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Their bench isn't looking so hot these days. It will be interesting to see who they come up with. The usual suspects aren't going to cut it IMHO.
Kirsten Gillibrand I always thought was legit and a truly good and intelligent presidential candidate.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I know of nobody who has crapped on a cop car. Do you? I'm not a collectivist. Are you a fascist? One weekend when there had been demonstrations due to a police shooting of a man in his car who told the police officer he had a concealed carry permit....My restaurant gave free meals to police officers to offer some support to them. What did you do?

The last violent demonstrations were in Berkley a couple of weeks ago. It looked to me to be high school and college students with an excuse to break windows...it was certainly not the kind of people I see if I got to town hall meetings with our congressman.

The rest of the bullshit you post where you deride and disparage people who get involved in politics is so much meaningless drivel, consistent with other posts from you which are simply meant to diminish the credibility of anyone you disagree with. You really have no other point to your posts.
I thought Rick has always maintained that he wasn't a conservative.