• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Trump is going to be a 2-term President....

freyasman

Senator
I don't know how many times you want to read that I think she should have been arrested and should also be fired from her job....Seems like your abuse of this particular dead horse is getting a little tiresome.
I want to see if you're ever going to condemn these folks as loudly, as clearly, and as passionately, as you have folks who just said shit you didn't like, but never hurt anyone.

Arkady

President
1. There were two wars under way. Do you remember the frequent "Terrorist Alert Level" announcements during the campaign? People don't really like to jump ship in the middle of a war.
Yes. That'll be a big temptation for Trump. The major basis of his 2016 campaign was fear, and if he's struggling in 2020, it's going to be very tempting to get us involved in a war that will drive up fear levels and make people reconsider a change of regime.

2. The opposing candidate was John Kerry. I've met the guy and talked to him for maybe 20 minutes.
Me, too. He's a really good guy -- smart, funny and deeply informed. Of course, as with all the females on the Democratic side of the aisle, his wife developed a reputation for being a "holy terror." That's an archetype that, for whatever reason, our culture feels the need to shove Democratic women into -- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama are others who found themselves with that label.

Anyway, I'd like to think that Kerry lost because his campaign was a mess, since that would make me more hopeful about 2020. But I actively campaigned for him up in New Hampshire in 2004, and I didn't see it. It was a well-run organization. It really came down to the fact that the kind of people who voted for Bush just didn't give a crap that he was hurting America, because they had their war to enjoy vicariously, and besides they were scared to death that some gay guys were getting married in Massachusetts.

Spamature

President
So let's say, just for the sake of argument, that everything you say here turns out to be true..... does that make anything I posted false? Does it make it okay that you guys on the left aren't controlling your violent fringe?
When the violent fringe on the right goes too far, we jerk their chain and smack them down..... maybe you guys should do the same.
I keep saying. 20 thousand show up and you guys fixate on the 20 that do damage. No nobody can reel in every individual who show up to do wrong . I've seen you accept quite a few subjects here as too bad they are facts of life type things. This is one of them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. That'll be a big temptation for Trump. The major basis of his 2016 campaign was fear, and if he's struggling in 2020, it's going to be very tempting to get us involved in a war that will drive up fear levels and make people reconsider a change of regime.

Me, too. He's a really good guy -- smart, funny and deeply informed. Of course, as with all the females on the Democratic side of the aisle, his wife developed a reputation for being a "holy terror." That's an archetype that, for whatever reason, our culture feels the need to shove Democratic women into -- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama are others who found themselves with that label.

Anyway, I'd like to think that Kerry lost because his campaign was a mess, since that would make me more hopeful about 2020. But I actively campaigned for him up in New Hampshire in 2004, and I didn't see it. It was a well-run organization. It really came down to the fact that the kind of people who voted for Bush just didn't give a crap that he was hurting America, because they had their war to enjoy vicariously, and besides they were scared to death that some gay guys were getting married in Massachusetts.
We had more than 15,000 people coming to a high school football stadium for a rally with Kerry and Edwards. Looked like rain so they switched to a concert venue...which only held 5,000 tops. Then because Heinz had a migraine they held up the show for about 2 hours...until she felt better..as if she was needed anyway. We turned away about 10,000 people who'd been bused from the stadium to the venue...it was a disaster.

I did get to meet Elizabeth Edwards and really did like her. We told dirty jokes for about 15 minutes, while Kerry and John Edwards talked on the runway at DIA. When she saw me at the venue I was on the wrong side of the security fence and couldn't get in. She told the secret service guy that I was with her....he said "Who are you?"....she just cracked up. Then she and two women on her staff hauled cases of water to me to hand out to the crowd because there was no running water at the fountains in the back of the place.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I want to see if you're ever going to condemn these folks as loudly, as clearly, and as passionately, as you have folks who just said shit you didn't like, but never hurt anyone.
Please go find a post of mine that you'd say was a passionate condemnation of someone for something they said....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I want to see if you'll ever condemn Cliven Bundy or the militia crowd who showed up to threaten law enforcement officers.

I keep saying. 20 thousand show up and you guys fixate on the 20 that do damage. No nobody can reel in every individual who show up to do wrong . I've seen you accept quite a few subjects here as too bad they are facts of life type things. This is one of them.
Why bother? Your leadership (and you) won't condemn the violence, so of course it's increasing. The left now considers it acceptable to pepper spray and beat down a college girl because she supports President Trump.

Spamature

President
Why bother? Your leadership (and you) won't condemn the violence, so of course it's increasing. The left now considers it acceptable to pepper spray and beat down a college girl because she supports President Trump.
No it is not acceptable. Just like it was not acceptable for Trump to ask his supporters to attack protestors at his rally. I have not heard a single one of you Gopers call him out for that, not one !

No it is not acceptable. Just like it was not acceptable for Trump to ask his supporters to attack protestors at his rally. I have not heard a single one of you Gopers call him out for that, not one !
Of course it's acceptable to you, and your leaders. No one on the left said anything about that, or any of the other incidents of violence against Trump supporters. Where is the DNC? Where is Bernie Sanders? Where is Elizabeth Warren? Not a peep...

You and your ilk have made political violence acceptable in 2017.

Spamature

President
Of course it's acceptable to you, and your leaders. No one on the left said anything about that, or any of the other incidents of violence against Trump supporters. Where is the DNC? Where is Bernie Sanders? Where is Elizabeth Warren? Not a peep...

You and your ilk have made political violence acceptable in 2017.
Which elected member of the Democratic Party or candidate for an office call for his or her supporters to engage in violence against protesters ? Did Bernie ? Did Hillary ? Did Warren ? No but your POS candidate did say exactly that on several occasions. And you voted for him anyway. So it is you that accept violence. But only if it is visited upon people who oppose you.

freyasman

Senator
If there are 20 thousand there, and only 20, or even only 200 doing damage, then what the hell are the rest of ya'll doing? Why aren't you stopping them? You guys say you're opposed, but you're not saying shit without a direct call-out, and you're not doing shit ever. You're just standing around....

Spamature

President
If there are 20 thousand there, and only 20, or even only 200 doing damage, then what the hell are the rest of ya'll doing? Why aren't you stopping them? You guys say you're opposed, but you're not saying shit without a direct call-out, and you're not doing shit ever. You're just standing around....
How are people who are trying to be peaceful stop people who are determined to be violent, without getting violent themselves ? The peaceful people leave the area as they should do.

Which elected member of the Democratic Party or candidate for an office call for his or her supporters to engage in violence against protesters ? Did Bernie ? Did Hillary ? Did Warren ? No but your POS candidate did say exactly that on several occasions. And you voted for him anyway. So it is you that accept violence. But only if it is visited upon people who oppose you.
Tim Kaine just called for you and your fellow pussy hats to "fight in the streets". Did you miss that? You wanted to make that man vice president. What the f-ck is wrong with you people? Why won't any of you stand up and condemn the violence being perpetrated in your name? This is why:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/31/kaine_take_advantage_of_public_outcry_at_trump_to_get_outside_the_bubble.html

Spamature

President
Tim Kaine just called for you and your fellow pussy hats to "fight in the streets". Did you miss that? You wanted to make that man vice president. What the f-ck is wrong with you people? Why won't any of you stand up and condemn the violence being perpetrated in your name? This is why:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/31/kaine_take_advantage_of_public_outcry_at_trump_to_get_outside_the_bubble.html
Look if you are going to post a 10 minute video. Have the courtesy to tell people where in the video the statement you are referencing occurs. I mean since you watched it yourself you should know where it is. Right ?

freyasman

Senator
How are people who are trying to be peaceful stop people who are determined to be violent, without getting violent themselves ? The peaceful people leave the area as they should do.
Are you kidding me? Jump on them and beat their asses down and then hand them over to the cops.... unless you're just blowing smoke and you really approve of their actions.

connieb

Senator
Are you kidding me? Jump on them and beat their asses down and then hand them over to the cops.... unless you're just blowing smoke and you really approve of their actions.
The majority of the "men" at these things.. only got out of their footy jammies to come to the rally. That same guy... is not going to be beating down anyone's arse.... They are cowards, which is why they are out there, running their mouths, where it is reasonably safe for them to do so.

Look if you are going to post a 10 minute video. Have the courtesy to tell people where in the video the statement you are referencing occurs. I mean since you watched it yourself you should know where it is. Right ?
So do you agree with Tim Kaine's call to "fight in the streets", or do you want to dodge it again?