• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why We Detest FOX "NEWS"

Zoar

Governor
Righties here say, "Hey, no big deal about Fox "NEWS" and the lies. If you don't like it, don't watch it!" they sing in chorus...

But there are many problems to a "News" network that lies. It fills your fellow Americans with lies and bad information and it causes them to argue with you on places like Political Jack or at parties or at events, and also these people who watch FOX vote! Yet their heads are filled with lies and bad information.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/09/analysis-over-half-of-all-statements-made-on-fox-news-are-false/

The TRUTH: Fox Lies.

Zoar

Governor
You need to cut down how much you watch it. All you lefties do, it isn't healthy...
Oh right, you much more prefer to have your propaganda and lies uncontested and no one calling FOX out on their FOX LIES. Sure, so easy and simple for you. If no one calls out the lies they are not lies.

Figures.

nice of you to rely on the collective "we" in your hate rant against fox news.

although this isn't my sole, or even prime source of information (the WaPo, NYT, and WSJ are), you should be aware that Fox is far and away the most watched news. So many that it can't just be tea party members. There are probably a good number of independents, democrats, african americans, latinos, and union members who tune in.

you better run for the hills now Zoar - it seems like the odds are heavily stacked against you, LOL

although this isn't my sole, or even prime source of information (the WaPo, NYT, and WSJ are), you should be aware that Fox is far and away the most watched news. So many that it can't just be tea party members. There are probably a good number of independents, democrats, african americans, latinos, and union members who tune in.

you better run for the hills now Zoar - it seems like the odds are heavily stacked against you, LOL
Well said. The desperate, incoherent and unhinged quality of the TP was amusing and very drunk-y...

Zoar

Governor

yes I know you LOL and LOL and LOL and think it is SOOOO funny that so many people in the US are watching a "News" network that is spreading so much lying and misinformation and bad information. Yes, that is very funny to you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
might just be me, but a little further down the linked page.. msnbc doesnt fare too much better..

luckily i watch neither.

Martian Man -- Your ignorance and attack the messenger is what is so predictable.
Please, you have no message. What's the message? That Fox sucks, but you still watch it all the time? I've heard that "message" from a number of your kind, and you're all the same kind of idiot...

UPNYA2

Mayor
Pssssssssssttt..........., hey, hoar,.............., ANY chance you read this part in the story you linked us to;

"However, before you go off assuming the best in CNN and the worst in Fox, the writers at PunditFact urge a bit of caution:

The comparisons are interesting, but be cautious about using them to draw broad conclusions.
We use our news judgment to pick the facts we’re going to check, so we certainly don’t fact-check everything. And we don’t fact-check the five network groups evenly. "

Read that again, skippy............

Tis not I stating these ass-clowns actually select what they want to "check", THEY are telling you they, and I quote, "certainly don’t fact-check everything."

Yet these same people knowingly CHOSE to begin their entire, half-assed, at BEST, thinly vailed hit piece with this, "A new analysis by PunditFact found that of every statement made by a Fox News host or guest, over half of them were flat-out false. What’s more, only a measly 8% could be considered completely “true.

Now try to stick with me here, sport, this might upset you a bit.........

How in the livin' HELL can it be said that, and again I am quoting YOUR source, "of every statement made by a Fox News host or guest, over half of them were flat-out false.", when the one(s) making this statement also tell you that they, "certainly don’t fact-check everything."?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

When they flat out tell you in their story that they, "pick the facts we’re going to check"?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fvk????????

From NOT fact-check EVERYTHING, they felt justified in beginning this by stating, "of EVERY statement made by a Fox News host or guest, over half of them were flat-out false"???????

WHY?

Because they know their drones. They know damned good and well dems/libs will see what they want to see and run with it, facts and truths be damned, THAT is why........

Come now, what are the odds anyone could make the claim that another lies "most" of the time IF the one making the statement is free to pick and choose which statements to "check"?

This is some really weak sh it, even coming from a sh it as feeble as you are, hoss.

Try again.

Zoar

Governor
might just be me, but a little further down the linked page.. msnbc doesnt fare too much better..

luckily i watch neither.
Yes agreed! ...and my linked article was NOT me saying I watch Fox "NEWS" it was an article about all the LIES on Fox.

Of course, it was misinterpreted by the first two Righty responders.

Zoar

Governor
Please, you have no message. What's the message? That Fox sucks, but you still watch it all the time? I've heard that "message" from a number of your kind, and you're all the same kind of idiot...
Martian Man-- I linked to an article about the high percentage of LIES on FOX. I never said anything about watching it. You need glasses or a brain.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes agreed! ...and my linked article was NOT me saying I watch Fox "NEWS" it was an article about all the LIES on Fox.

Of course, it was misinterpreted by the first two Righty responders.
i agree that we agree...fox and msnbc lie..a lot.

Martian Man-- I linked to an article about the high percentage of LIES on FOX. I never said anything about watching it. You need glasses or a brain.
They all lie, but your bizarre obsession with Fox, combined with your drunken, incoherent ranting, gives you ZERO credibility. Get lost...

Caroljo

Senator
Because Fox reports on things that others won't (because they don't want you to know the truth), then FOX LIES! Lol! So funny..............

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
so the link zoars hanging his hat on includes the caveat that it doesnt fact check the accusations?

then its saying its just gossip?
or "some people say"..

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
yes I know you LOL and LOL and LOL and think it is SOOOO funny that so many people in the US are watching a "News" network that is spreading so much lying and misinformation and bad information. Yes, that is very funny to you.[/QUOTE]

if this administration did not tell so many lies, news agencys wouldnt report so many...
heres some lies:

Below is a list of Obama’s documented lies so far with the most recent lies first. If you see we are missing a documented lie Submit the lie here.
Lies During the Sixth Year
“We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion.”
Poltifact.com
(IRS) “Not a even smidgen of corruption”
Foxnews.com
“Keystone pipeline would mean maybe 2,000 jobs”
Poltifact.com
Lies During the Fifth Year
“We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.”Politifact.com
“If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep it”Washingtonpost.com
“The NSA is not abusing its power”
Washingtonpost.com
“I said benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning.”
Lubbockonline.com
“the foreign intelligence Surveillance court is transparent.”
Politifact.com
“First of all, I didn’t set a red line,” said Obama. “The world set a red line.”
Weeklystandard.com
nbcnews
Lies During Fourth Year
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
Politifact.com
“Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.”
Politifact.com
“Mitt Romney called the Arizona law a model for the nation.”
Politifact.com

this is just a small portion of obama lies,
for the full list [so far] go here:
http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies