• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why would Clinton Foundation Transfer $1.8 Billion to Qatar Bank out of the blue?

evidently something is coming down WE THE PEOPLE aren't being told of:

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/hillary-suddenly-moves-18-billion-to-qatar-national-bank

Bankers don't have an answer for this transfer.................hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Here is one possible explanation:

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/hillarys-33000-deleted-emails-to-be-leaked-by-fbi/

"Here at Victurus Libertas, we have been busy talking to Anonymous, and multiple insiders. We already knew the leaks that everyone blames on the Russians are actually leaks coming from within our own Government. However, our sources want to make it very clear that everyone understands this. All of the mainstream media (as well as Killary) is purposely blaming Russia, so we can easily start a war with them.

"'
According to anonymous sources, 'All 33,000 deleted emails are going to be released November 1, probably in 4–5 sets, these emails are going to be the complete undoing of the Democratic Party. We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have time to replace Hillary.'”

Obviously, I can't vouch for this source, but that doesn't mean they aren't telling the truth.

Someday a wild internet rumor like this one will change Everything

Spamature

President
evidently something is coming down WE THE PEOPLE aren't being told of:

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/hillary-suddenly-moves-18-billion-to-qatar-national-bank

Bankers don't have an answer for this transfer.................hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yet not a single legitimate news organization is reporting the story, not even Fox.

Could that be because it's a rumor started by the Trump's Master Putin ?

An intriguing Ministry of Finance (MoF) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that elite Western bankers were “stunned/bewildered”

http://www.eutimes.net/2016/10/hillary-clintons-sudden-move-of-1-8-billion-to-qatar-central-bank-stuns-financial-world/

Who ever said we won't be fooled again never spent anything with TrumpZilla supporting gopers. They can be fooled again and again and again...

Another source:

http://www.eutimes.net/2016/10/hillary-clintons-sudden-move-of-1-8-billion-to-qatar-central-bank-stuns-financial-world/

"According to this report, the Bank for International Settlements is the world’s oldest international financial organization and acts as a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions; the Qatar Central Bank is the bank of that Gulf State nations government and their 'bank of banks'; JP Morgan Chase & Company is the United States largest 'megabank'; and the Clinton Foundation is an international criminal money laundering organization whose clients include the Russian mafia.

"With Hillary Clinton’s US presidential campaign Chairman John Podesta having longstanding ties to the Russian mafia and money laundering, this report continues, the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) maintains 'complete/all times/all ways' surveillance of him and his criminal associates—including both Hillary Clinton and her husband, and former US President, Bill Clinton, and who are collectively designated as the 'Clinton Crime Family'”.

"On Saturday 15 October (2016), this report notes, the SVR reported to the MoF that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta met with JP Morgan Chase & Company CEO Jamie Dimon at Clinton’s Chappaqua Compound outside of New York City—and who, in 2009, both President Obama and Hillary Clinton allowed to break US laws by his, Dimon’s, being able to buy millions-of-dollars of his company’s stocks prior to the public being told his JP Morgan bank was receiving a Federal Reserve $80 billion credit line—and that caused JP Morgan’s stocks to soar and that have had an astonishing 920% dividend growth since 2010.

"Within 12 hours of the Hillary Clinton-John Podesta-Jamie Dimon meeting at the Chappaqua Compound, this report continues, the BIS registered the transfer of $1.8 billion from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank."

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Another source:

"According to this report, the Bank for International Settlements is the world’s oldest international financial organization and acts as a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions; the Qatar Central Bank is the bank of that Gulf State nations government and their 'bank of banks'; JP Morgan Chase & Company is the United States largest 'megabank'; and the Clinton Foundation is an international criminal money laundering organization whose clients include the Russian mafia.

"With Hillary Clinton’s US presidential campaign Chairman John Podesta having longstanding ties to the Russian mafia and money laundering, this report continues, the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) maintains 'complete/all times/all ways' surveillance of him and his criminal associates—including both Hillary Clinton and her husband, and former US President, Bill Clinton, and who are collectively designated as the 'Clinton Crime Family'”.

"On Saturday 15 October (2016), this report notes, the SVR reported to the MoF that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta met with JP Morgan Chase & Company CEO Jamie Dimon at Clinton’s Chappaqua Compound outside of New York City—and who, in 2009, both President Obama and Hillary Clinton allowed to break US laws by his, Dimon’s, being able to buy millions-of-dollars of his company’s stocks prior to the public being told his JP Morgan bank was receiving a Federal Reserve $80 billion credit line—and that caused JP Morgan’s stocks to soar and that have had an astonishing 920% dividend growth since 2010.

"Within 12 hours of the Hillary Clinton-John Podesta-Jamie Dimon meeting at the Chappaqua Compound, this report continues, the BIS registered the transfer of $1.8 billion from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank."
I've documented the "incurious" nature of this forum's loyalists. They will NOT consider the content of charges where their own party is concerned.

These are people who don't love their country as evidenced by their willingness to intentionally and completely offload their duty to be a vigilant, good steward of civic responsibility.

They deny or ignore charges. They attack sources. And they question the validity of the means/circumstances by which information is received.

They DON'T CARE ABOUT CONTENT where their own beloved party and politician is involved.

There is no appeal you can make. They've sold out.

I've documented the "incurious" nature of this forum's loyalists. They will NOT consider the content of charges where their own party is concerned.

These are people who don't love their country as evidenced by their willingness to intentionally and completely offload their duty to be a vigilant, good steward of civic responsibility.

They deny or ignore charges. They attack sources. And they question the validity of the means/circumstances by which information is received.

They DON'T CARE ABOUT CONTENT where their own beloved party and politician is involved.

I think it's another example of...
"A cognitive bias refers to a systematic pattern of deviation from norm or rationality in judgment, whereby inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion.[1]Individuals create their own 'subjective social reality' from their perception of the input.[2] An individual's construction of social reality, not the objective input, may dictate their behaviour in the social world.[3] Thus, cognitive biases may sometimes lead to perceptual distortion, inaccurate judgment, illogical interpretation, or what is broadly called irrationality.[4][5][6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

When it comes to political and economic reasoning, most humans today (especially if they didn't finish college) react in ways that are literally millions of years behind our technological curve.

Maybe we'll get lucky and both Clinton and Trump will be locked up or living in Qatar by November"

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/hillarys-33000-deleted-emails-to-be-leaked-by-fbi/

Spamature

President

Yet you never call out the incurious nature of goper who post this garbage without ever checking it ?

I know it different.

One thing I do notice is how I don't recall you ever debunking any of these kind of post. I must have done it a hundred of times over the years. But you seem to not be very curious on whether or not the bandwagon you jump on is real or false when it comes to goper claims.

Hmmmmm ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet you never call out the incurious nature of goper who post this garbage without ever checking it ?

I know it different.

One thing I do notice is how I don't recall you ever debunking any of these kind of post. I must have done it a hundred of times over the years. But you seem to not be very curious on whether or not the bandwagon you jump on is real or false when it comes to goper claims.

Hmmmmm ?
upload_2016-10-21_21-15-14.pngthrow you matches down