• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wide Open Borders - Make Your Case

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
This thread is to the hateful liberals out there, make your case for wide open borders.

• It is costing us money to house, feed, clothed, and educate millions of illegal immigrants stampeding across our southern border.
  • It is costing lives because of crimes committed by drug smugglers, human traffickers, gangs, and terrorists.
  • It is draining our health care system by having to care for people that are bringing exotic diseases to our shores.

We simply cannot afford the disruption of millions of invaders into our country. We cannot police these tyrants. We cannot contain the diseases they bring. What is the benefit of a wide open border policy? Even if your piss poor argument is that you are some kind of humanitarian (you certainly don't care about Americans), isn't it more humane to discourage these people from invading our country? Wouldn't it be better if these people fix their own shit-hole nations instead dragging America down to their level? When America finally looks just like Guatemala, where will Guatemalans flee to then?

Our country is going bankrupt at a record pace. Crime, disease, and poverty is being imported at record numbers. We don't have enough jobs for all of our citizens, where will jobs for these impoverished, disease carrying souls come from?

I beg you, either make your case or get on board with building the damn wall. This is a national crisis. We don't have time to quibble or debate. If you don't have a good answer, then support the president.

BUILD THE WALL, BUILD IT TALL, AND KEEP OUT ONE AND ALL!!!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Oh Gheeezzus Neo - Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your house? If not you need to run out and get one before the lack of oxygen to your brain kills off those last 7 brain cells.

Whoever said there are no stupid questions never met you.

You get no answer. You don't deserve one.

Nostra

Governor
Oh Gheeezzus Neo - Do you have a carbon monoxide detector in your house? If not you need to run out and get one before the lack of oxygen to your brain kills off those last 7 brain cells.

Ok, @PNWest has chimed in to admit he has no clue why he supports open borders.

NEXT!

:D

Barbella

Senator

Ferking coward. Yes, you. You'd rather insult the guy than answer his very reasonable questions.

FakeName

Governor
This thread is to the hateful liberals out there, make your case for wide open borders.

• It is costing us money to house, feed, clothed, and educate millions of illegal immigrants stampeding across our southern border.
  • It is costing lives because of crimes committed by drug smugglers, human traffickers, gangs, and terrorists.
  • It is draining our health care system by having to care for people that are bringing exotic diseases to our shores.

We simply cannot afford the disruption of millions of invaders into our country. We cannot police these tyrants. We cannot contain the diseases they bring. What is the benefit of a wide open border policy? Even if your piss poor argument is that you are some kind of humanitarian (you certainly don't care about Americans), isn't it more humane to discourage these people from invading our country? Wouldn't it be better if these people fix their own shit-hole nations instead dragging America down to their level? When America finally looks just like Guatemala, where will Guatemalans flee to then?

Our country is going bankrupt at a record pace. Crime, disease, and poverty is being imported at record numbers. We don't have enough jobs for all of our citizens, where will jobs for these impoverished, disease carrying souls come from?

I beg you, either make your case or get on board with building the damn wall. This is a national crisis. We don't have time to quibble or debate. If you don't have a good answer, then support the president.

BUILD THE WALL, BUILD IT TALL, AND KEEP OUT ONE AND ALL!!!
Neo, who wants wide open Borders? The only group I can think of that wants that is Liberatarians. It is actually in their party platform.

Why are you asking liberals not Liberatarians?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yet you start a thread on chicken-pox that illegals are bringing to America calling Republicans "Nazi war criminals" it appears the lack of oxygen is at your crib instead of Neo's.

You claim to be most Partisan member is flat out lying.

PNWest

You claim to be most Partisan member is flat out lying.
I would NEVER claim to be the most Partisan poster. I am, have always been and will always by THE MOST IMPARTIAL AND BIPARTISAN POSTER ON THE INTERNET.

As a courtesy to by dear friend Neo, who I personally saved from moving his entire family to Canada after the 2012 election, and who bestowed upon me the title THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY, I refrained from commenting on his ridiculous post so as not to embarrass him.

PNWest

Go camping in your wide spaces of Oregon, get lost, get eaten by a bear, get scatted near a river, float out to sea and you'll be more useful to public discourse. ha ha

Wow rezzie - tell me how you really feel.

PNWest

Be happy I read your and Rickwa commiserating about the great experience it is to camp in the great NW. ;0)
Thank you for reading and enjoying my always wonderful, entertaining and factual posts. I do it for YOU - the less fortunate than myself. It's always good to say thanks to a fan.

I love it up here in beautiful Central Oregon but am not a camper so it is unlikely that I'll get eaten by a bear. We've got plenty of coyotes, cougars and occasional bobcats but as far as I know it has been ages since anyone has seen any bears in the high desert. I do give you big props for the very imaginative post following through so thouroughly and ending with a burial at sea. Good work!

PNWest

Neo, who wants wide open Borders? The only group I can think of that wants that is Liberatarians. It is actually in their party platform.

Why are you asking liberals not Liberatarians?
Wow. Neo 'disliked' both of our posts. You'd think he'd be nicer to his fellow Topix refugees.