• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wide Open Borders - Make Your Case

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
at least he isn't doing as now_what and just going down the line Disliking every post, he must have learned it from youcanthandledatruth
Maybe he learened it from YOU. You "disliked" the same ones he "disagreed" with.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe he learened it from YOU. You "disliked" the same ones he "disagreed" with.
So glad you follow me to know that.

I rate and usually reply and I've never just gone to a thread and dislike every damn post of someone and run like a skunk and I've been here 8 years, not a couple of months.

I don't give a fvck how anyone rates as long as they reply sometime, hell, he posted Trump was "tired" for tried and I replied "Yes, he is tired" and he reported and it was deleted:) no wonder he lust for the candidate that wants to run over little girls, have cow sex and eats dirt.........'pussycat'

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I’m against open borders, just like pretty much everybody in this country. I’m also not retarded, so I understand that a wall will solve very little.

PNWest

I rate and usually reply and I've never just gone to a thread and dislike every damn post of someone and run like a skunk and I've been here 8 years, not a couple of months.

I don't give a fvck how anyone rates as long as they reply sometime
Well I'll often reply to you. You'll probably rarely agree but what the hey. How about giving me a bit of history on this forum. A lot of you guys have been here since 2011. Did you migrate from somewhere else or just all pick up on PJ around the same time?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m against open borders, just like pretty much everybody in this country. I’m also not retarded, so I understand that a wall will solve very little.
Prove it, just because you say it doesn't mean it's true______________go and you're for Francis that wants to tear border walls down.

maybe you're just 'tired':)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well I'll often reply to you. You'll probably rarely agree but what the hey. How about giving me a bit of history on this forum. A lot of you guys have been here since 2011. Did you migrate from somewhere else or just all pick up on PJ around the same time?
As I will you and as I've explained many times, I usually rate just so I don't have to read through post twice.......but have never gone to a thread and just rate someone's every post and run away like a punk and not reply. (only now_what and youcanthandledatruth do that) and MV rates ALL R members Funny......btw: ychdt IMO is not black as he claims

Most came here when Slate shut down Ballot Box............hey, back then a guy named Dave owned it and actually Paid members to post (collect $100) and ended that when he realized he was paying folks to argue......

PNWest

As I will you and as I've explained many times, I usually rate just so I don't have to read through post twice.......but have never gone to a thread and just rate someone's every post and run away like a punk and not reply. (only now_what and youcanthandledatruth do that) and MV rates ALL R members Funny......btw: ychdt IMO is not black as he claims

Most came here when Slate shut down Ballot Box............hey, back then a guy named Dave owned it and actually Paid members to post (collect $100) and ended that when he realized he was paying folks to argue......

Thanx! Glad to see you got some $$$ for your posts. Must have all gone down in the fall of 2011. I started posting on Politix in the fall of 2012. It shut down, then moved to Topix then here.

D

Deleted member 21794

Are you really so stupid as to post an opinion piece that agrees with you as "proof"? Yep - you roll (R).
The point was to call out Hillary Clinton for saying she wants open borders. That's why I specified her name then linked to an article that referred to her comment.

It's not my fault you're not bright enough to connect the obvious dots.

PNWest

The point was to call out Hillary Clinton for saying she wants open borders. That's why I specified her name then linked to an article that referred to her comment.

It's not my fault you're not bright enough to connect the obvious dots.
If you wanted to prove someone said something you post to a link of them saying it. It really isn't that hard if you have an IQ higher then the number of your real teeth.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
If you wanted to prove someone said something you post to a link of them saying it. It really isn't that hard if you have an IQ higher then the number of your real teeth.
THAT?

From a flying sack of donkey shit like you who based an entire thread on something that was NOT even IN the linked article, and who edited the link itself, all because he hates the BAD ORANGE MAN????

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you deny Hillary Clinton called for open borders?

PNWest

Do you deny Hillary Clinton called for open borders?
I didn't express an opinion on the matter. If you make the claim it is up to you to prove it, not me to disprove it. An opinion piece doesn't cut it and I suspect that you are actually smart enough to know that in spite of my insult about IQ and number of teeth which is obviously meant in humor.

Granted, the Libbies' Furious Flurries Do Indicate Man-Made Climate Change

After we sent out a distress call about the blizzard of Snowflakes smothering this embee, patriots with snow shovels came over like gangbusters.

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you understand you won't be president?