• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wikileaks helped Russia in the attack on America.

Spamature

President
And look helped Wikileaks by promoting their efforts.

No collusion, my azz !

It's only going ONE WAY and it's not the way you hoped Trumpies.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And look helped Wikileaks by promoting their efforts.

No collusion, my azz !

It's only going ONE WAY and it's not the way you hoped Trumpies.
Wow. The bungling incompetence of Obama - particularly in the realm of minding our electoral sovereignty - is staggering indeed.

Spamature

President
Wow. The bungling incompetence of Obama - particularly in the realm of minding our electoral sovereignty - is staggering indeed.
You have been calling this whole thing a lie for the past 2 yrs in spite of tons of evidence. With millions just like you defending and deflect from mid Aug 2016 until now.

What could he have done to make you believe the threat was real ?

Tell me, Rick, what ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You have been calling this whole thing a lie for the past 2 yrs in spite of tons of evidence. With millions just like you defending and deflect from mid Aug 2016 until now.

What could he have done to make you believe the threat was real ?

Tell me, Rick, what ?
I still see NO evidence that collusion occurred. However, your LIE that I've ever denied/not believed that Russians hack us and cause us cyber-mischief is noted. You. Must. Lie.

Spamature

President
I still see NO evidence that collusion occurred. However, your LIE that I've ever denied/not believed that Russians hack us and cause us cyber-mischief is noted. You. Must. Lie.
Ok by me. Let the two (terrible) political parties be exposed for what they are.

None of this, though, constitutes "our elections being hacked".
Your ridiculous sliding scale of what you term "attack" is comical. There was no "attack" here. Please do your solid best to sack up.