• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will New Orleans Morons Once Again Sit There While A Hurricane Comes To Destroy Them and Theirs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

Spamature

President
Well, that's a f**king lie. I don't know if you made that up or got it from some other idiot who made it up. But it's simply not true. The incompetent mayor sat on his ass waiting for help from the federal government while the city flooded.
Wrong again.

New Orleans (AP) - Rain began falling on southeastern Louisiana by midday Sunday. It's the first hinds of a storm with a potential surge of 18 to 28 feet, topped with even higher waves, tornadoes and as much as 15 inches of rain.

Mayor Ray Nagin says the storm surge will most likely topple the levees. Conceding that as many as 100,000 inner-city residents didn't have the means to leave and an untold number of tourists were stranded by the closing of the airport, the city arranged buses to take people to ten last-resort shelters, including the Superdome.

Nagin also dispatched police and firefighters to rouse people out with sirens and bullhorns, and even gave them the authority to commandeer vehicles to aid in the evacuation.

https://www.kait8.com/story/3776171/thousands-flock-to-superdome-as-last-resort-shelter/

D

Deleted member 21794

Because Bush had nothing to do with the last hurricane in N. O. being reference ?

Is that what you are trying to say ?

If it is, it is a LIE !

Deplorable !
Correct. Politicians have nothing to do with hurricanes. Mother Nature is in charge. You have been conditioned to believe otherwise. Oops.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wrong again.

New Orleans (AP) - Rain began falling on southeastern Louisiana by midday Sunday. It's the first hinds of a storm with a potential surge of 18 to 28 feet, topped with even higher waves, tornadoes and as much as 15 inches of rain.

Mayor Ray Nagin says the storm surge will most likely topple the levees. Conceding that as many as 100,000 inner-city residents didn't have the means to leave and an untold number of tourists were stranded by the closing of the airport, the city arranged buses to take people to ten last-resort shelters, including the Superdome.

Nagin also dispatched police and firefighters to rouse people out with sirens and bullhorns, and even gave them the authority to commandeer vehicles to aid in the evacuation.

https://www.kait8.com/story/3776171/thousands-flock-to-superdome-as-last-resort-shelter/

Hilarious. Now try some FACTS:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/HURRICANE-KATRINA-RELIEF-EFFORT-Response-Like-2570156.php

Ray Nagin was a crooked, racist mayor- and incompetent. Ever wonder why Texas cities do so much better at hurricane responses?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So Bush forced morons to do nothing as a major hurricane approached. Got it.
Bush made the 300 pound black woman steal that big teddy bear she was on TV in waste deep water with, always, always have a teddy bear with you during a flood.

Hurricane=Looting=stay are rob

yo

*must have been lil' claws bear and he dislike her taking it*

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The buses were under water because that is where they were parked after they went through the city to pick up people. Or did you expect the bus drivers to trap themselves in the flood by staying behind and continue their rounds as the city filled with water ?
The buses were never moved or used to get people out.

why post pure lies?

*yeah, I disked that to baby bear*

Last edited:

Spamature

President
The buses were never moved or used to get people out.

why post pure lies?

*yeah, I disked that to baby bear*
Those aren't the buses he sent. They didn't have drivers for those buses in the picture, nor were those buses under the control of the Mayor. They were under the control of the Parish School district.
But I supposed you'd like to see a bunch of bus drivers trapped in them or dead along with their passengers after being caught in the hurricane on the highway.

Especially if they were filled with blacks. Seeing as how you keep bring up race.

Deplorable !

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Hilarious. Now try some FACTS:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/HURRICANE-KATRINA-RELIEF-EFFORT-Response-Like-2570156.php

Ray Nagin was a crooked, racist mayor- and incompetent. Ever wonder why Texas cities do so much better at hurricane responses?
The response was like a second disaster because a moron was at the top of it who left thousands stranded without food and water as the tv cameras rolled. Maybe a news director should have been put in charge since that person knew how to get people into NO the day after the storm when it took him days to figure out how.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Those aren't the buses he sent. They didn't have drivers for those buses in the picture, nor were those buses under the control of the Mayor. They were under the control of the Parish School district.
But I supposed you'd like to see a bunch of bus drivers trapped in them or dead along with their passengers after being caught in the hurricane on the highway.

Especially if they were filled with blacks. Seeing as how you keep bring up race.

Deplorable !
So why didn't the people that did evacuate not find any perils on the highways.

You think only blacks live in New Orleans, get your ass out of Cali and visit New Orleans instead of posting stupid shit,\\ (you post black Ebonics, "you keep bring up race") 86 your race card...….harris.

Yes, you are a DEPLORABLE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The response was like a second disaster because a moron was at the top of it who left thousands stranded without food and water as the tv cameras rolled. Maybe a news director should have been put in charge since that person new how to get people into NO the day after the storm when it took him days to figure out how.
How'd he "new" to do that?

Spamature

President
So why didn't the people that did evacuate not find any perils on the highways.

You think only blacks live in New Orleans, get your ass out of Cali and visit New Orleans instead of posting stupid shit,\\ (you post black Ebonics, "you keep bring up race") 86 your race card...….harris.

Yes, you are a DEPLORABLE
Your peanut picking aside. Can you can prove no one faced any perils on the highway during that storm ?

Because the city would have been liable for those people on those buses and they were not insured for that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your peanut picking aside. Can you can prove no one faced any perils on the highway during that storm ?

Because the city would have been liable for those people on those buses and they were not insured for that.
ROTFLMFAO...…so staying and drowning was better option...…..damn boy!

get off da bus

Prove they did, it was you that posted it with your Race Card...………..

Spamature

President
ROTFLMFAO...…so staying and drowning was better option...…..damn boy!

get off da bus

Prove they did, it was you that posted it with your Race Card...………..
You did not answer the question I asked.

How about you try again. It had nothing to do with race cards.

Stop trying to change the subject because you don't have an answer.

Just admit defeat and slither on if you can't man up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You did not answer the question I asked.

How about you try again. It had nothing to do with race cards.

Stop trying to change the subject because you don't have an answer.

Just admit defeat and slither on if you can't man up.
86 You
I don't need answer your stupid question and since you ask it, prove their was a peril on the highway leaving before hurricane hit.

So why did you throw your damn race card, I know why, you can't post I'm a racist or anyone else anymore due to rules. :)

Maybe they will double check assistance handed out this time:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jun/15/hurricanekatrina.usa

Spamature

President
86 You
I don't need answer your stupid question and since you ask it, prove their was a peril on the highway leaving before hurricane hit.

So why did you throw your damn race card, I know why, you can't post I'm a racist or anyone else anymore due to rules. :)

Maybe they will double check assistance handed out this time:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jun/15/hurricanekatrina.usa
So you decided to slither away.

Good choice when you can't handle the debate.

MAGA !