• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Obama and Dems get another "shellacking" on Tuesday?

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
I believe it WILL make history.
With Dems trying to run away from Obama and with Obama throwing them under the bus by saying that HIS agenda IS on EVERY election, it will be huge.

“Make no mistake, these policies are on the ballot, every single one of them,” Obama said earlier this month.

Hard to run away from that.:D
President Obama he is leader of Democratic party and it is not good when people in the party don't want him in the campaign. Bill Clinton he is in the campaign in Florida

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
We are divided... Divided, red state against blue state... Conservative against Liberal... Democrat against Republican... Tea Party against Progressive. We've become more concerned about how many "seats" OUR team can win than about what's good for the Nation. OUR team and the points they score trump whether the Country as a whole wins or loses. Rec'd an e-mail from our daughter a week ago, relating a conversation initiated by our 8 year old grandaughter....

"Mom, these commercials say a vote for Greg Orman is a vote for Barack Obama. So, you need to vote for Pat Roberts if you don't like Obama."

"What's your question, hon?"

"Mom, Pat Roberts won't get any votes at all."

"Why do you say that?"

"Barack Obama is our President. He's the Leader of our Country. Doesn't everyone like our Country and our President?"

Why can't they lower the voting age to 8??!!!??
Republicans need 6seats to take majority. There are already 6 seats that they will win so this give them majority already. Then there are only 3 seats that are not decided. If Democrats takes these seats this will not be enough to win

Jen

Senator
President Obama he is leader of Democratic party and it is not good when people in the party don't want him in the campaign. Bill Clinton he is in the campaign in Florida

Not good, but it's pretty much expected at the mid-term elections of a two term president.

Zoar

Governor
Not good, but it's pretty much expected at the mid-term elections of a two term president.
Wow, we agree on something again! That is twice, I do believe.

But it is a sad truth about American complaining.

Jen

Senator
So asking about "another "shellacking" on Tuesday?"

along with the pompous predictions is not a form of celebrating??? Oh come off it.
Just "celebrating" in your creative mind.
Not in reality.
But oh, by the way, IF it happens, that shellacking, I WILL BE CELEBRATING.

Z

zzigzzag

Pres. Obama is not on the ballot.
Hahahahahaha! Three of them disagreed. That's why their doofus candidates can run on "I'll repeal Obamacare". They believe anything FOXRNCRoveRush tells them. "Pleeeeesae lie to me!!!" Hahahahahahahaha!

Jen

Senator
Wow, we agree on something again! That is twice, I do believe.

But it is a sad truth about American complaining.
If you would pay attention to what I say and not assume right from the start, maybe you would discover we agree on more things. ....

Zoar

Governor
If you would pay attention to what I say and not assume right from the start, maybe you would discover we agree on more things. ....
Oh brother. You just could not accept that we agreed on something and leave it at that. How nice that would have been. Instead, you just had to turn it into an attack on me.