• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Trump make History?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
If Trump is elected President in November 2020, he will be the first man ever elected after being impeached from that same office. What a country we live in.

Jen

Senator
The impeachment was done as an election tactic. Nothing more. Democrats had the audacity to politicize the grave act of impeachment in hopes of their own political gain.

No crime was committed by Trump. The case from the House was unbelievably weak and had nothing impeachable in it and the Senate saw that and will now vote to not remove Trump from office.

The election ploy didn't work. Now the Democrats will go on to whatever silliness they think they can do next, but their credibility is now in the trash......nation wide. None of their clowns running for president can even get elected as dog catcher.

Don't act so shocked. When your party acts "stupidly" this is what follows.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The only ones who acted stupidly were the Senators who refused to allow Democrats to have witnesses during the impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump. It's OK. Anyone with critical thinking skills knows Trump should be removed from office. Luckily for Trump, most of his supporters reject their own intelligence and believe whatever he says.
What was it Trump said: "I love my uneducated voters"? :)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
If Trump is elected President in November 2020, he will be the first man ever elected after being impeached from that same office. What a country we live in.
6 months later, and in spite of all the f**ked up shiite he's done since then, it's still a possibility. The country we live in is in a very dark place right now.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Isn't it a sad feeling knowing that the guy you voted for tells baldfaced lies? And that he only cares about himself, not the country?

You must mean Obama, Biden,Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey.
You know- the people who created the Russia Hoax.

You haven't kept up with the news ?

Oh. yeah- the fake issues created that 'impeachment'

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
6 months later, and in spite of all the f**ked up shiite he's done since then, it's still a possibility. The country we live in is in a very dark place right now.
It's a possibility, but Trump has made many mistakes concerning the coronavirus. I believe this is going to come back to bite him in November.
Yes, we are in a dark place. I hope and pray things get better for us all.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
You must mean Obama, Biden,Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey.
You know- the people who created the Russia Hoax.

You haven't kept up with the news ?

Oh. yeah- the fake issues created that 'impeachment'
I hear Russia is attempting to interfere with the 2020 Presidential election, much like they did the 2016 election. They want Trump to win again.