• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Trump’s racism strategy pay off in 2020?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here’s an excellent analysis of the key states...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/upshot/trump-electoral-college-edge-.html

We already have minority rule in the USA - Trump got trounced by 3 million votes but he’s president. But the bottom line of Trump’s racism strategy is that he could get trounced by a much larger margin and still squeak out an electoral win. Trump’s clear strategy is cleaving people along racial lines and getting all his racist rabble to the polls.

It just might work, for Trump. The damage to the nation could be irreparable, but Trump obviously doesn’t give a damn about that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

We already have minority rule in the USA - Trump got trounced by 3 million votes but he’s president. But the bottom line of Trump’s racism strategy is that he could get trounced by a much larger margin and still squeak out an electoral win. Trump’s clear strategy is cleaving people along racial lines and getting all his racist rabble to the polls.

It just might work, for Trump. The damage to the nation could be irreparable, but Trump obviously doesn’t give a damn about that.
It will be interesting to see how Trump’s divisive strategy of baiting key demographics against each other compares to Obama’s. Both clearly played one side against the other, skirting the line and intentionally recruiting mutual distrust.

The “bitter clingers to Bibles and guns” came back to bite Democrats in Pennsylvania. The “send her back” may haunt GOPers in Michigan, etc. in ‘20.

I am interested to see. I know my vote will be going to a 3rd party regardless...as always.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It will be interesting to see how Trump’s divisive strategy of baiting key demographics against each other compares to Obama’s. Both clearly played one side against the other, skirting the line and intentionally recruiting mutual distrust.

The “bitter clingers to Bibles and guns” came back to bite Democrats in Pennsylvania. The “send her back” may haunt GOPers in Michigan, etc. in ‘20.

I am interested to see. I know my vote will be going to a 3rd party regardless...as always.
I think we could vote today. I believe everyone already knows who they are voting for. At least 95%+. You’re either on board for the fear and hate campaign of trump or you’re against it. Even third party people know they will throw out their votes already. This country has never been this polarized, people know which way they are going.

Jen

Senator

Interesting because Trump didn't say "send her back"............some of his stupid supporters said it and Trump disavowed it. And yes, the stupid layer of this country has some Republicans in it unfortunately. Trump said the equivalent of "Love America or leave it"

This shows the "bite the hand that feeds you" mentality of those 4 Morons.

Obama did say "bitter clingers to Bibles and guns" (not those exact words but close). That was okay with everyone, apparently.

No one seems to be bothered by the MSM lying and saying that Trump said "send her back" just as they lied about the "hands up don't shoot " thing.

Trump is not the one in the wrong here and he will prevail.
Liars will not prevail and they don't deserve to prevail.

I will vote for Trump because a third party vote will most likely equal to a vote for some rabid Democrat and I don't want that on my conscience.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Trump’s approach is the polar opposite of Obama’s approach. But you just can’t seem to talk about Trump without babbling about Obama.

Must be because you’re objective and stuff.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I think we could vote today. I believe everyone already knows who they are voting for. At least 95%+. You’re either on board for the fear and hate campaign of trump or you’re against it. Even third party people know they will throw out their votes already. This country has never been this polarized, people know which way they are going.
Trump’s whole strategy is to keep whipping his diehard rabble into a frenzy - ratcheting up his fear and loathing to get his “base” to vote. He just can’t spew enough hate.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Interesting because Trump didn't say "send her back"............some of his stupid supporters said it and Trump disavowed it. And yes, the stupid layer of this country has some Republicans in it unfortunately. Trump said the equivalent of "Love America or leave it"

Obama did say "bitter clingers to Bibles and guns" (not those exact words but close). That was okay with everyone, apparently.

No one seems to be bothered by the MSM lying and saying that Trump said "send her back" just as they lied about the "hands up don't shoot " thing.

I will vote for Trump because a third party vote will most likely equal to a vote for some rabid Democrat and I don't want that on my conscience.
Okay Jen....let's use your "NOT THOSE EXACT WORDS, BUT CLOSE" regarding Trump's tweet about these women...

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 14
    So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
    ....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
    ....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

2. You also stated that some of his stupid supporters said it and Trump disavowed it.

3. He CLAIMED he disavowed it, but then changed his mind. BUT if you opened yur eyes and ears and watch his HATE RALLY you could see that he LIED LIED LIED. He claimed that he stopped the Send Her Back rant that started after he stood there and LIED about what these women have done and said. What do you expect from IGNORANT Trump voters?? He got what he wanted...what he knew they'd say because it was planned beforehand. His daughter in law had them all cocked and primed to scream those stupid words. Trump claimed he stopped them IMMEDIATELY. Bullshit. He stood there and rocked his big head back and forth in time to their chants and then when they stopped (probably got a signal from the organizer) he started in his rant again about those women.
  4. Did you know that he has reversed again and is praising the crowd who said those "silly words". Yep. Get your nose out of Fox News and pay attention. It's on video.
    The moron didn't even know that these women are all American born but one who came to US when she was a child. What were these "countries" he was talking about....the Sh*thole countries he has talked about? He's a RACIST and the biggest LIAR on the face of the earth....and the "profanity" he whined about? He has uttered more than they have in one rally. He's used every filthy word there is in public.

Who are you pimping today? Joe Edited Biden? Edited

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LIE...……...it was NOT 3m

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which of the 20+ dnc clowns would you vote for today____________

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Why do you call his supporters Stupid?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Which of the 20+ dnc clowns would you vote for today____________
Any of them. Anybody that isn’t trump has my vote. I believe that most of America is with me.

That’s no different than you, who already knows you are voting for trump, regardless of who runs against him.

My point is that most Americans already know how they will vote.

reason10

Governor

President Trump is not a racist. The New York Times is full of shee it. And people who believe this shee ite are fcking MORONS.

Next question.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Trump’s whole strategy is to keep whipping his diehard rabble into a frenzy - ratcheting up his fear and loathing to get his “base” to vote. He just can’t spew enough hate.
You must mean the DNC. Since they aren't running on a platform of intelligence. Just give aways, whining, crying, and screaming insults at a president.

Which you do here daily- like a good obedient leftist. GOOD JOB ! woot woot !

Bugsy McGurk

President
You must mean the DNC. Since they aren't running on a platform of intelligence. Just give aways, whining, crying, and screaming insults at a president.

Which you do here daily- like a good obedient leftist. GOOD JOB ! woot woot !
None of which has anything to do with Trump or the article.

Try to focus on the topics.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Any of them. Anybody that isn’t trump has my vote. I believe that most of America is with me.

That’s no different than you, who already knows you are voting for trump, regardless of who runs against him.

My point is that most Americans already know how they will vote.
So, the economy is better- You are voting against that
More Hispanics employed- You are voting against that
More Women Employed- You are voting against that
More Blacks Employed- You are voting against that
Record Dow - You are voting against that
Wages Growing - You are voting against that
4 Million New Jobs - You are voting against that
4 Million off Food Stamps - You are voting against that
Exports Increasing 60 Billion this year - You are voting against that
Oil Exporter for the first time in 70 years - You are voting against that

Just because there's not a D after his name.

Good Boy. We don't need ANY of this.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The only “idea” Trump has is divisiveness - fomenting fear and loathing to rile up his dupes for election time.
His base seems fine- even jovial.

While my people are mad angry and crying. I guess all those people working does that.

So we leftists have no ideas. Just your crying daily like usual communists and leftists.
We get that.

Nothing new ?

Reactions: kaz