• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Trump’s racism strategy pay off in 2020?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I disagree with him. Though I won't comment further, since your post is derailment.
HTF is it derailment, it's of Trump and leftist racism screams...………..it's working just as it did for the boy that cried WOLF.

You are own your third 2020 hopeful and it will not be your last.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump’s approach is the polar opposite of Obama’s approach. But you just can’t seem to talk about Trump without babbling about Obama.

Must be because you’re objective and stuff.

;-)
Not according to this black Pastor:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/2/black-pastor-calls-donald-trump-more-pro-black-bar

Appears much of leftist desperation is the fact DNC is losing black voters and moderate dems, hell, that's why leftist wanting more illegals in America.

EatTheRich

President
So, the economy is better- You are voting against that
More Hispanics employed- You are voting against that
More Women Employed- You are voting against that
More Blacks Employed- You are voting against that
Record Dow - You are voting against that
Wages Growing - You are voting against that
4 Million New Jobs - You are voting against that
4 Million off Food Stamps - You are voting against that
Exports Increasing 60 Billion this year - You are voting against that
Oil Exporter for the first time in 70 years - You are voting against that

Just because there's not a D after his name.

Good Boy. We don't need ANY of this.
Hispanic unemployment bottomed out at 4.2% in April and has risen since then. Black unemployment is higher now than at its trough in May 2018.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
HTF is it derailment, it's of Trump and leftist racism screams...………..it's working just as it did for the boy that cried WOLF.

You are own your third 2020 hopeful and it will not be your last.
No, it was derailment. I addressed it with you and now you know.

And yes, I may change it 10 more times. Doesn’t matter to me, trump will have to face somebody. And America doesn’t like him or the job he’s doing. : )

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, it was derailment. I addressed it with you and now you know.

And yes, I may change it 10 more times. Doesn’t matter to me, trump will have to face somebody. And America doesn’t like him or the job he’s doing. : )
Time will tell...……….yeah, Americans are really piss'd off that have jobs.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Here’s an excellent analysis of the key states...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/upshot/trump-electoral-college-edge-.html

We already have minority rule in the USA - Trump got trounced by 3 million votes but he’s president. But the bottom line of Trump’s racism strategy is that he could get trounced by a much larger margin and still squeak out an electoral win. Trump’s clear strategy is cleaving people along racial lines and getting all his racist rabble to the polls.

It just might work, for Trump. The damage to the nation could be irreparable, but Trump obviously doesn’t give a damn about that.
since he announced he was going to cheat I don't think winning enough electoral votes is his concern

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
That’s the way most Democrats will vote. They don’t give a shit about the country. As long as Trump is for it, they’ll be against it... they’d rather go down in flames than approve of anything Trump has done... the only bad thing is that they’ll drag the rest of us along with them.

Exactly. Small minded folks (my base) Can't take working. :D:D:D:D

Besides, the majority is with him on the economy - Which Sucks ! Ug

It will be interesting to see how Trump’s divisive strategy of baiting key demographics against each other compares to Obama’s. Both clearly played one side against the other, skirting the line and intentionally recruiting mutual distrust.

The “bitter clingers to Bibles and guns” came back to bite Democrats in Pennsylvania. The “send her back” may haunt GOPers in Michigan, etc. in ‘20.

I am interested to see. I know my vote will be going to a 3rd party regardless...as always.
Horrible attempt at defining Obama's whole campaign with a few stray statements

But we see you

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
nah the fact that 11 million more middle-class people pay higher taxes because of Putin's whore Donald Trump should work well for Republicans in 2020.

You are getting into Droolie range with the posts. You know the good leftist 75 I.Q. range. Good Job !

Post some memes from democrat Underground or the Other 98 and you will be right at her 65 I.Q. level ! Congrats ! woot woot !