• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Trump’s racism strategy pay off in 2020?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I didn't deny that she won the non-existent PV by 3 million. I just said it's irrelevant and the word "trounce" for 1% of the country is frankly silly.

Here's a trounce.

Trump - 304
Hillary - 227

Now that's a trounce. And it also counted. Do you know what those numbers are?
2.1% actually....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.html

A veritable modern day ass kicking in terms of the popular vote.

But it’s true that Trump got the electoral college win due to a total of 80,000 more votes in the three swing states. Call it “the Kremlin edge.”

EatTheRich

President
Polls showed Hillary would beat Trump. Who is in the White House? But don't feel bad. I was wrong as well. I thought Trump would lose. Of course, your surprise wasn't a bit less unpleasant than mine.

By the way, it was fun running you out of that abortion thread. At least you know when you've been beat, so you have something going for you.
Pollsters gave Clinton about a 2/3 chance of beating Trump.

EatTheRich

President

EatTheRich

President
A majority of voters were smart enough to vote against Hillary being POTUS. And her margin was less than 1% of the country. You just see whatever you want to see.

It's also irrelevant, you can't draw any conclusion from the PV because there isn't a thing called PV. The voters in the States all know that. Having a PV would have changed every State election.

You were counting on all the illegal aliens and dead people voting for Hillary to pull her to victory. But you cannot logically conclude anything about how the PV would have turned out if that was how the election was determined
She actually won the popular vote by 2.1 percentage points. Based on the legal voters who turned out to vote. If the popular vote does not reflect the will of the people, then the government is not based on consent of the governed.

Mick

The Right is always right
She actually won the popular vote by 2.1 percentage points. Based on the legal voters who turned out to vote. If the popular vote does not reflect the will of the people, then the government is not based on consent of the governed.
It was never meant to be a popular vote because, as the founders stated, the low IQ masses could not be trusted. Instead they said a President should be elected by broad appeal. Broad appeal is winning 31 states and 85% of all counties.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Thanks for reminding us that trump is projected to lose. Haha, do you know how to read your own post? : )
Whose is going to beat him?

Now run along and get one of those limpd$ck polls of yours conducted by Democrats polling Democrats so you can feel like a winner up until 20-never, or you can be a real balls to the wall kinda guy who is willing to risk money and live with those odds. Right now it looks bad for you.

12.7%
-1.0%
https://www.electionbettingodds.com/

You lost ground while you were shooting your mouth off.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Who effen cares...The losers, that's effen who!

D

Deleted member 21794

If you can’t answer the questions, it is because you lied.
No. You lie with virtually every post you make. To say racism is the only thing that makes sense when beliefs were cited and race not even mentioned makes you either dishonest or a fool. I welcome an alternative theory based on facts and reality.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
From your own poll, trump is projected to lose to the field. You do know how to read it, don’t you? LOL

Whose is going to beat him?

Now run along and get one of those limpd$ck polls of yours conducted by Democrats polling Democrats so you can feel like a winner up until 20-never, or you can be a real balls to the wall kinda guy who is willing to risk money and live with those odds. Right now it looks bad for you.

12.7%
-1.0%
https://www.electionbettingodds.com/

You lost ground while you were shooting your mouth off.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
The majority of voters voted against Hillary being President and she "trounced" Trump? Here's a dollar, buy a clue

What you are witnessing is the death spiral of part of my base. The old, angry, leftists know their time is up. And they rant - and cry over meaningless things. I apologize for them. They can't help themselves :)

D

Deleted member 21794

Can you believe the pep rallies that trump gets?? That's a LOT of people going to see their orange messiah in person! What a bunch of losers they are, huh??

People on the right rage on these forums, too. Check out this loser!

http://politixbias.blogspot.com/

Can you imagine the type of inbred this guy is? Wow!! Politics really IS his religion!!

@PNWest

Mic drop.
Translation: I'm insanely jealous and worried about the massive crowds Trump gets. Why are virtually all the crowd sizes for my candidates so puny????

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Translation: I'm insanely jealous and worried about the massive crowds Trump gets. Why are virtually all the crowd sizes for my candidates so puny????
Because most people that vote D aren’t pathetic enough to go to political pep rallies...lol.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Rumor has it Trump will borrow Obama's styrofoam greek columns and use his God Echo machine the next rally. Just to rile up my base :eek::eek::eek: