• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wisconsin republicans vote to strip power from Democrats

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump got 58% of the white vote
29% of the Asian-American vote
28% of the Latino vote
8% of the Black vote
7% of the Native American vote

If only people of color had voted Clinton would have won the Electoral College 538-0
Yet, your lil' short liberal pal in OK said all republicans were "white"...….

why even post that bullshit you posted and prove the lil' short Lib in OK lied?

You libs voted for a racist bitch

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37754/hillary-clinton-says-blacks-all-look-alike-then-joseph-curl

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ya know, I hear @RickWA accuse
@middleview of being a "paid poster".

Speaking of being paid to post; I'll bet you're making a killing. Who's paying you to post your diatribe?
Both Middleview and Bugsy are most certainly paid internet agents of the DNC. No doubt.

Thanks for the assist on visibility. Hacks like these should be exposed early and often.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When in reality “only” about 83% of Trump voters were white?
so whoooooopy do...majority of Americans are white and you gawd damn liberals hate white people and call us Racist...…….hypocrites libs are

EatTheRich

President
so whoooooopy do...majority of Americans are white and you gawd damn liberals hate white people and call us Racist...…….hypocrites libs are
I don’t hate white people (I am white myself, and not a liberal) and I don’t call white people’s actions racist unless they are.

write on

Senator
show us the proof you claimed I get paid...…….you lil' short liberal pussy boy____
I'm calling you and @RickWA out on your baseless claims that middleview and Bugsy are paid posters.

You both screech like a couple of old women...but have yet to show proof that they are.

LOL

EatTheRich

President
ETR...……..if you're not Liberal, the POPE isn't Catholic
I’m a communist. I’m on the workers’ side of the class struggle.

Liberals and conservatives are on the billionaire’ side. Their differences are tactical.

The billionaires brainwash you into thinking that liberalism is on the far left because it is as far left as you can go without beginning to threaten their power.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Welfare??? o_O Where did that come from?

Are you, Dawg, trying to change the subject? Nah, you wouldn't do that, would ya?

You right wingers are a laugh a second. You think you're so slick. I guess you are with the cultists that fawn all over you.

Enjoy whatever you have....between yourselves. LMAO!

Oh well. In any case, you're onboard with @RickWA in the claim that @middleview is a "paid poster".

I'm still waiting for proof.

@allofrightwingPJposters.

LMAO!!
Tactics over substance. If they don't have facts to back them up they attack your motive for posting. One winger insisted I was a bot. @Dawg is on ignore because he couldn't add to the debate and couldn't keep from posting insults. @RickWA became a one note song. Ignore is a great time saver.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm waiting for your proof.

Let's see it.
No. Looks and crackpots don’t get to make demands.

That said, Bugsy and Paidview are DNC-deployed, paid hacks. And lefties are so utterly ethically bankrupt that folks like you are complicit.

Feel free to continue denials on their behalf. Liars lie.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I'm calling you and @RickWA out on your baseless claims that middleview and Bugsy are paid posters.

You both screech like a couple of old women...but have yet to show proof that they are.

LOL
You’re a complete midget wuss (and a puny little nutcase). Have a nice day.