• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wisconsin republicans vote to strip power from Democrats

Colorforms

Senator
“To keep the protests from turning into a riot” is face-saving speech for “the cops are routed.”

“Knock the crap out of ‘em” is direct incitement to violence ... performative speech that is an integral part of the physical attacks it created.
Ah, so you speak lying democrat politician. That's good to know.

Knock the crap out of them is not an incitement of violence. This is another one of those "they put cross-hairs on our district and someone got shot BS. it's a vapid form of deflection. Like "if we highlight Trump's tough talk, maybe people will ignore our side trashing cities and attacking people"

EatTheRich

President
Ah, so you speak lying democrat politician. That's good to know.

Knock the crap out of them is not an incitement of violence. This is another one of those "they put cross-hairs on our district and someone got shot BS. it's a vapid form of deflection. Like "if we highlight Trump's tough talk, maybe people will ignore our side trashing cities and attacking people"
The “tough talk” is a direct call for violence. Your pretense that it is somehow metaphorical doesn’t hold up given that he praised a political ally for his very literal body slam of a critical reporter.

Colorforms

Senator
The “tough talk” is a direct call for violence. Your pretense that it is somehow metaphorical doesn’t hold up given that he praised a political ally for his very literal body slam of a critical reporter.
And the left praises Antifa and BLM. It's all a distraction. Another bat the left tries to bludgeon the other side with. And they wonder why people don't give a crap.

EatTheRich

President
And the left praises Antifa and BLM. It's all a distraction. Another bat the left tries to bludgeon the other side with. And they wonder why people don't give a crap.
Some on the left praise Antifa (which is violent) and BLM (which is not). Some don’t.

Likewise, not all on the right praise shutting down dissent by violent means. But Trump did.

Colorforms

Senator
Some on the left praise Antifa (which is violent) and BLM (which is not). Some don’t.

Likewise, not all on the right praise shutting down dissent by violent means. But Trump did.
If Trump advocated shutting down dissent by violent means, the right would be acting like the left currently is. So tell me, what did Sanders say that made that nutcase shoot up a baseball game? Why did Obama attack the police when Fergusson was burned down by BLM?

You pretend that your side is without sin, yet your sins far outweigh the right's.

EatTheRich

President
If Trump advocated shutting down dissent by violent means, the right would be acting like the left currently is. So tell me, what did Sanders say that made that nutcase shoot up a baseball game? Why did Obama attack the police when Fergusson was burned down by BLM?

You pretend that your side is without sin, yet your sins far outweigh the right's.
Link to Obama attacking the police?

It was a right-winger who was just found guilty of murder if someone who disagreed, and he wasn’t a lone nutcase like the guy at the baseball game but part of an organized mass.

Colorforms

Senator
Link to Obama attacking the police?

It was a right-winger who was just found guilty of murder if someone who disagreed, and he wasn’t a lone nutcase like the guy at the baseball game but part of an organized mass.
Fields is about the best gift ever given the left. Every time a fascist leftie like yourself finds themselves in a rhetorical corner, you pull him out like a shield. Lefitsts are beating up Trump supporters and conservatives in the streets and the left pulls out Fields in an attempt to make it all okay.

You really are a sickness

EatTheRich

President
Fields is about the best gift ever given the left. Every time a fascist leftie like yourself finds themselves in a rhetorical corner, you pull him out like a shield. Lefitsts are beating up Trump supporters and conservatives in the streets and the left pulls out Fields in an attempt to make it all okay.

You really are a sickness
If it wasn’t Fields, it would be McVeigh or Miller or Rudolph or one of the many other members of the organized, murderous right. Let me know when the left kills someone.

Colorforms

Senator
If it wasn’t Fields, it would be McVeigh or Miller or Rudolph or one of the many other members of the organized, murderous right. Let me know when the left kills someone.
Sure, I could go all the way back to booth, In the meantime, leftists are attacking people right now, destroying lives and property. More than half of the American people are scared of you fascists, for good reason.

EatTheRich

President
Sure, I could go all the way back to booth, In the meantime, leftists are attacking people right now, destroying lives and property. More than half of the American people are scared of you fascists, for good reason.
You won’t see me excusing left-wing thuggery. You also won’t see me pretending the thugs on my side are on your side, like you do here.

excalibur

Mayor
Perfectly legal, they are in power until January. And this is more of the excellent work that they have been doing the past eight years.

The Legislature will still be in Republican hands come January.

Shocked that Republican had the cojones to this.