• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wish We Had a Leader like Macron

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
VERSAILLES, France, May 29 (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron, standing alongside Russia’s Vladimir Putin, on Monday dubbed two Russian media outlets “agents of influence” which he said had spread fake news about him during his election campaign.

[...]

During the fraught election campaign, Macron’s camp banned two Russian news outlets - state-funded Sputnik news agency and RT TV channel - from having media access to his campaign headquarters, saying they were spreading propaganda rather than reporting real news.

With Putin alongside him, the 39-year-old Macron repeated the accusation in a reply to a journalist’s question, saying: “During the campaign, Russia Today and Sputnik were agents of influence which on several occasions spread fake news about me personally and my campaign.

Vive la France!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/macron-alongside-putin-denounces-russian-media-outlets-for-election-meddling_us_592c5364e4b0065b20b78f71

Last edited:
VERSAILLES, France, May 29 (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron, standing alongside Russia’s Vladimir Putin, on Monday dubbed two Russian media outlets “agents of influence” which he said had spread fake news about him during his election campaign.

[...]

During the fraught election campaign, Macron’s camp banned two Russian news outlets - state-funded Sputnik news agency and RT TV channel - from having media access to his campaign headquarters, saying they were spreading propaganda rather than reporting real news.

With Putin alongside him, the 39-year-old Macron repeated the accusation in a reply to a journalist’s question, saying: “During the campaign, Russia Today and Sputnik were agents of influence which on several occasions spread fake news about me personally and my campaign.

Vive la France!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/macron-alongside-putin-denounces-russian-media-outlets-for-election-meddling_us_592c5364e4b0065b20b78f71
What, are you like all French a midget lover? Is it a sexual fetish to like the Napoleonic physical stature containing an outsized sense of internal grandeur?

Why are the Western Romantic cultures such a bunch of surrender monkeys? And why must you join them?

ERSAILLES, France, May 29 (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron, standing alongside Russia’s Vladimir Putin, on Monday dubbed two Russian media outlets “agents of influence” which he said had spread fake news about him during his election campaign.
Trump makes almost any other world leader look good by comparison, but we should not forget Macron's Rothschild roots:

"The French president’s greatest vulnerability might be his connection to an international banking family that has obsessed the country for centuries"
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/18/emmanuel-macron-is-about-to-face-five-years-of-crazy-conspiracy-theories/

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

Jen

Senator

[...]

Vive la France!

Move to France. Then he will be your leader. Problem solved.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
No. Macron, far as I know, is in France and you wanted him to be your leader. What would Kenya have to do with anything?
Because Barack is a Kenyan, doh!

How stupid does a person have to be before it's not acceptable to make fun of the dumbass?

Jen

Senator
Because Barack is a Kenyan, doh!

How stupid does a person have to be before it's not acceptable to make fun of the dumbass?
I had no idea that Obama was any part of the conversation. My post was to you when you wished Macron was our President. Can you give me the number of the post where Obama was first mentioned? I must have missed it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

[...]

Vive la France!

So you want the president to ban CNN MSNBC ABC CBS NBC FOX News for spreading fake news?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

[...]

Vive la France!

I voted for Le Pen, the better choice in my opinion.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

[...]

Vive la France!

We did have a leader like Macron. He's on another extended vacation. What he did to this country is what got Trump elected.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I would take an adult, don't care about the background as much right now ... just give America an adult who can read
We have one now. You should just be thankful that Obama is no longer able to drive the country any farther into the ground, and that Hillary Clinton is free to enjoy her dementia.