• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Witches' Brew

Snakes. Or bats. Or possibly both.

That's the explanation served up by the chinese communist government as the "source" of the coronavirus epidemic. In the city of Wuhan, population 11 million ( not including homeless) which I'd never heard of before last week.

Larger than NYC and Los Angeles - combined.

How many other chinese magalopolises are there where people are eating snakes and bats from corner livestock markets? After all, we ARE allegedly talking about the planets fastest growing, most robust economy here, Arent we?

Bats and snakes. In a stew pot. This sounds like some sort of satanic wtches brew ritual that puritans were on the alert for in colonial america. Or food voodoo. Or mass hunger?

Then I read an article about how the chinese government established a virus research lab in wuhan recently.

Ahem . . . a cover story about snakes and rats is EXACTLY what some government would serve up to conceal a bioweapons program gone awry, doesnt it?

Even the bioweapons makers in the "Alien" film franchise were smart enough not to do their experiments on their home planet . Let alone mega metropolises.

Snakes and bats. I'm not buying it. And I doubt if those 59 cent paper filter masks mass produced in China a are going to help. The chinese people have been wearing those darn things for years already.

My parents lived through the polio epidemic, where people stopped going to work. And parents kept their kids out of school. I pray that's not where we're headed again.

Ps. Try to avoid sitting next to anyone coughing or sneezing if you have a super bowl ticket. Those fans could bring it back to all 50 states when they come home.

That's the explanation served up by the chinese communist government as the "source" of the coronavirus epidemic. In the city of Wuhan, population 11 million ( not including homeless) which I'd never heard of before last week.

How many other chinese magalopolises are there where people are eating snakes and bats from corner livestock markets? After all, we ARE allegedly talking about the planets fastest growing, most robust economy here, Arent we?

Bats and snakes. In a stew pot. This sounds like some sort of satanic wtches brew ritual that puritans were on the alert for in colonial america. Or food voodoo. Or mass hunger?

Then I read an article about how the chinese government established a virus research lab in wuhan recently.

Ahem . . . a cover story about snakes and rats is EXACTLY what some government would serve up to conceal a bioweapons program gone awry, doesnt it?

Even the bioweapons makers in the "Alien" film franchise were smart enough not to do their experiments on their home planet . Let alone mega metropolises.

Snakes and bats. I'm not buying it. And I doubt if those 59 cent paper filter masks mass produced in China a are going to help. The chinese people have been wearing those darn things for years already.

My parents lived through the polio epidemic, where people stopped going to work. And parents kept their kids out of school. I pray that's not where we're headed again.

Ps. Try to avoid sitting next to anyone coughing or sneezing if you have a super bowl ticket. Those fans could bring it back to all 50 states when they come home.
I hope your joking.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I lived through the Polio epidemic and all we kids were taken to school houses every Sunday for shots...……..we were pin cushions...…………..

Appears Chinese forked up and blaming it's people..imagine that...…...

Jen

Senator

There are plenty of rumors of a purposeful bio weapon released to cull the population (of China, I assume). Who knows where this version of the Corona virus began (some say it was Canada and the Chinese stole it). And if it started in a lab, then a bat and a snake could very easily be the starting point.

I remember getting one of the first polio shots out there.....a very large needle and pink liquid (of course I was very young so my memory is probably not exactly right). I do know kids paralyzed from polio......... and so I agree with you and hope this isn't something like that where people feel they must stay inside their homes or they will die.

Staying home won't be unusual for me. I'm retired so I do that most days anyway.

Spamature

President

Small Pox has killed more people than any virus in history.

It originated in cows.

I bet the generally lactose intolerant Asian populations look at the West in the same way.