• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woman kicked out of water park for skimpy bikini...

EatTheRich

President

Allow me.

If you look like Kathy Ireland in 1983, then YES..you may wear a skimpy bikini.

If you don't....then you may not.
Nice to see you've set yourself up as fashion police. And which women should be allowed to wear pants? And which ones should be required to wear girdles? What about nylons, miniskirts, high heels, burqas ...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Nice to see you've set yourself up as fashion police. And which women should be allowed to wear pants? And which ones should be required to wear girdles? What about nylons, miniskirts, high heels, burqas ...
That is the problem with you leftists. No sense of humor!

justoffal

Senator
Heh heh heh ....

It wasn't the bikini that they were upset about..

Bwahahahahah!

Totally normal bathing suit.......with some extra filling that's all.

:)

ElGringo

Mayor
I think the important question is: when did Steve Carell start doing local news in Missouri?

And it wasn't the suit that was the problem, it was the DD's.

fairsheet

Senator
Okay...I finally viewed the actual video. That woman should've been arrested on the spot, as a blatant affront to all that's good. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

gigi

Mayor
The article said they told her the suit bottom was too revealing. It was no more revealing than anything you see on the beach nowadays. In fact it was kind of 'highwaisted" compared to a lot of bikinis. I think she's right. I think her age did factor into their decision to give her the ultimatum.

Perhaps they could have allowed her older lower half to be offset by her obviously brand new out of the box upper half. Those are not 43 year old breasts. They're not. They're not. They're not. They're not. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
meow.

fairsheet

Senator
The article said they told her the suit bottom was too revealing. It was no more revealing than anything you see on the beach nowadays. In fact it was kind of 'highwaisted" compared to a lot of bikinis. I think she's right. I think her age did factor into their decision to give her the ultimatum.

Perhaps they could have allowed her older lower half to be offset by her obviously brand new out of the box upper half. Those are not 43 year old breasts. They're not. They're not. They're not. They're not. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
meow.
Maybe they should've offered that she could stay, if she posted bond first.