• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woman on a $20 bill: who would you like to see?

What woman in history would you like to see on our $20 bill?

• Susan B. Anthony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rosa Parks

• Margarite Sanger

• Clara Barton

• Harriet Tubman

• Barbara Jordan

• Betty Friedan

• Shirley Chisolm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jen

Senator
For me it was between Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks and Susan B Anthony. Harriet Tubman would be another viable choice as would Clara Barton. But I think Eleanor Roosevelt tops the list not because I agree with her on anything or everything, but because of her position and respect as First Lady.

I believe that the LAST person that should ever appear on our money would be Margaret Sangar who was a total racist. Not far behind her in the list of "never" would be (imo) Betty Friedan and Shirley Chisolm.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
the susan b. anthony as well as the sacajawea one dollar coins both failed as they were unpopluar [due to size] with the public...

Reactions: Jen

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
i got my nic from the serial number off a bill clinton $3 dollar bill...it was pretty popular in its time...

Jen

Senator
the susan b. anthony as well as the sacajawea one dollar coins both failed as they were unpopluar [due to size] with the public...
I don't think it was Susan B. Anthony or Sacajawea who were unpopular but that badly-sized coin. Both might be in the running to be on the $20 bill. I didn't see Sacajawea on the Huffington Post list. I wonder why. Maybe I just missed it.