• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woman who said she drank fish-tank cleaner because of president's advice is not a Trump supporter

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

The Arizona woman who said she and her husband drank fish-tank cleaner to ward off coronavirus has donated heavily to Democrats and acknowledges she's not a President Trump supporter -- despite news reports that she ingested the dangerous drug because she trusted what she thought was the president's advice.

The 61-year-old woman, whose first name is Wanda but has asked for her full identity to be withheld, survived the ordeal. Her 68-year-old husband, Gary, did not. Wanda has said that she and her husband each took a "teaspoon" of the fish-tank cleaner; medical toxicology results and a police investigation were pending.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'" Wanda told NBC News, referring to the chloroquine phosphate in her fish-tank cleaner.

Nevertheless, Wanda drew national attention by claiming that Trump had suggested she consume the fish-tank cleaner with her husband, and that she did so to avoid "getting sick."

"My advice is don’t believe anything that the president says and his people because they don’t know what they’re talking about," Wanda told NBC News' Vaughn Hillyard.

Wanda added, overstating the president's remarks: "We saw Trump on TV—every channel—and all of his buddies and that this was safe [sic]. ... Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

She drank fish tank cleaner, people. How fvcking smart could she possibly be?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

The Arizona woman who said she and her husband drank fish-tank cleaner to ward off coronavirus has donated heavily to Democrats and acknowledges she's not a President Trump supporter -- despite news reports that she ingested the dangerous drug because she trusted what she thought was the president's advice.

The 61-year-old woman, whose first name is Wanda but has asked for her full identity to be withheld, survived the ordeal. Her 68-year-old husband, Gary, did not. Wanda has said that she and her husband each took a "teaspoon" of the fish-tank cleaner; medical toxicology results and a police investigation were pending.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'" Wanda told NBC News, referring to the chloroquine phosphate in her fish-tank cleaner.

Nevertheless, Wanda drew national attention by claiming that Trump had suggested she consume the fish-tank cleaner with her husband, and that she did so to avoid "getting sick."

"My advice is don’t believe anything that the president says and his people because they don’t know what they’re talking about," Wanda told NBC News' Vaughn Hillyard.

Wanda added, overstating the president's remarks: "We saw Trump on TV—every channel—and all of his buddies and that this was safe [sic]. ... Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is beaten to death. no one ever..said drink or ingest fish tank cleaner

RickWA

Snagglesooth
this is beaten to death. no one ever..said drink or ingest fish tank cleaner
Yes, but we can look forward to the conga line of PJ lefties who attributed the deficit of intellect due to the victims’ political alignment, eh?

I mean...in good faith, these PJ posters will issue mea culpas and retract their incorrect written responses...right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but we can look forward to the conga line of PJ lefties who attributed the deficit of intellect due to the victims’ political alignment, eh?

I mean...in good faith, these PJ posters will issue mea culpas and retract their incorrect written responses...right?
when theyre not cheering... i guess..

This chick would have been Biden's pick for Surgeon General.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

smart enough to lie like hell when her husband fell ill...

but but..jimmy tole me to eat tide pods..

like that...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Wow - look at all the low IQ righties here making fun of this poor widow believed what Trump said. Incredible - they think that this woman was stupid for BELIEVING Trump. I guess that have to admit that Trump is a liar now right? Sure - when was the last time any of these people took responsibility for anything?

responsibility.jpg

Colorforms

Senator
Wow - look at all the low IQ righties here making fun of this poor widow believed what Trump said. Incredible - they think that this woman was stupid for BELIEVING Trump. I guess that have to admit that Trump is a liar now right? Sure - when was the last time any of these people took responsibility for anything?

View attachment 50116
Maybe if the couple were devout Christians it would be more your speed.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If they were REAL Christian they wouldn't be righties.
As if you know what that is.

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
As if you know what that is.

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
It is impossible to be a republican in the year 2020 and be a real Christian. Just like it was impossible to be a German Nazi in the 1930s and be a real Christian. When you act in a way completely opposite to how Jesus acted you are not a real Christian.

falseprophet.jpg

Last edited:

Mick

The Right is always right

They're leftists. They are dumb as hell.

@Spamature is going to be fuming at this story!

Spamature

President
They're leftists. They are dumb as hell.

@Spamature is going to be fuming at this story!
I never said she was a GOP'er.

I said she was a Fox Noise viewer/reader who was foolish enough to trust Trump.

In others words she was a sucker who was taken for chump a by your teabagger messiah.

Just like you.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

In others words she was a sucker who was taken for chump a by your teabagger messiah.

Just like you.
which is obviously a lie, as she was a huge Democrat supporter.

Once again, you lie, get caught, and still manage to claim victory (in your own tiny little mind, anyway).

Spamature

President
which is obviously a lie, as she was a huge Democrat supporter.

Once again, you lie, get caught, and still manage to claim victory (in your own tiny little mind, anyway).
What lie ?
Where did I say she was a Republican ?

I had and still have no idea what party she belongs to or if she even does belong to a party.

Just like you.
It's sad even Trump's generally accessible level of discourse went over the head of this Democrat dummy. Your authoritarian nanny state fantasies almost start to make sense when considering just how dumb your fellow Democrats are.