• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woman who said she drank fish-tank cleaner because of president's advice is not a Trump supporter

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
What lie ?
Where did I say she was a Republican ?

I had and still have no idea what party she belongs to or if she even does belong to a party.
You claimed she was a FOX NEWS viewer. You have zero evidence, and the fact she's a staunch Democratic donor should tell you that isnt the case.

You...

Lied.

Mick

The Right is always right
I never said she was a GOP'er.

I said she was a Fox Noise viewer/reader who was foolish enough to trust Trump.

In others words she was a sucker who was taken for chump a by your teabagger messiah.

Just like you.
Still blaming someone else for the stupidity of your own? Really, really dumb or really, really insane? Maybe both?
:D

Mick

You claimed she was a FOX NEWS viewer. You have zero evidence, and the fact she's a staunch Democratic donor should tell you that isnt the case.

You...

Lied.
This is spammy. Left winger kills themself because of a low IQ and mental illness. Spammy blames Trump and Fox.....instead of the low IQ it takes to believe left wing propaganda.

Spamature

President
It's sad even Trump's generally accessible level of discourse went over the head of this Democrat dummy. Your authoritarian nanny state fantasies almost start to make sense when considering just how dumb your fellow Democrats are.
Nanny state ?
Trump now runs the biggest welfare state in world history. And even then he is still effectual.

It isn't just a nanny state. It's a state where the mom plops the kid in front of the tv so she can go off bar hopping.

Now remember to wave goodnight when "Uncle" Vlad closes the door to her bedroom because he will be gone by morning as usual.

Deplorable !

Nanny state ?
Trump now runs the biggest welfare state in world history. And even then he is still effectual.

It isn't just a nanny state. It's a state where the mom plops the kid in front of the tv so she can go off bar hopping.

Now remember to wave goodnight when "Uncle" Vlad closes the door to her bedroom because he will be gone by morning as usual.

Deplorable !
Not sure what your hate rant has to do with the fact that your party is intentionally raising adults who are dumb enough to drink fish tank cleaner.

That's the goal of all the policies and politicians you support, you know that, right? A country where the people in your party will drink fish tank cleaner because the name sounds like something they heard on TV.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican

The Arizona woman who said she and her husband drank fish-tank cleaner to ward off coronavirus has donated heavily to Democrats and acknowledges she's not a President Trump supporter -- despite news reports that she ingested the dangerous drug because she trusted what she thought was the president's advice.

The 61-year-old woman, whose first name is Wanda but has asked for her full identity to be withheld, survived the ordeal. Her 68-year-old husband, Gary, did not. Wanda has said that she and her husband each took a "teaspoon" of the fish-tank cleaner; medical toxicology results and a police investigation were pending.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'" Wanda told NBC News, referring to the chloroquine phosphate in her fish-tank cleaner.

Nevertheless, Wanda drew national attention by claiming that Trump had suggested she consume the fish-tank cleaner with her husband, and that she did so to avoid "getting sick."

"My advice is don’t believe anything that the president says and his people because they don’t know what they’re talking about," Wanda told NBC News' Vaughn Hillyard.

Wanda added, overstating the president's remarks: "We saw Trump on TV—every channel—and all of his buddies and that this was safe [sic]. ... Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

She drank fish tank cleaner, people. How fvcking smart could she possibly be?
Well, she IS a democrat......

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Nanny state ?

Deplorable !
dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of this deplorable country.

dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of this deplorable country.
If only! No, like all the fake commies, leftnuts, and America-haters, he will stay right here; safe, wealthy, and comfortable, while the brown people he despises starve and die in his place in the shitholes he claims to support.

Mick

Nanny state ?

Deplorable !

No. Obama ran the biggest welfare state in world history. And Uncle Vlad is coming for you! He and his henchmen. Scream in horror because the Chinese now have your backs!

Lulz

No. Obama ran the biggest welfare state in world history. And Uncle Vlad is coming for you! He and his henchmen. Scream in horror because the Chinese now have your backs!

Lulz
The communist Chinese have had the Democrats' backs for a long time, at least since Bill Clinton sold them all our military technology.

Spamature

President
Not sure what your hate rant has to do with the fact that your party is intentionally raising adults who are dumb enough to drink fish tank cleaner.

That's the goal of all the policies and politicians you support, you know that, right? A country where the people in your party will drink fish tank cleaner because the name sounds like something they heard on TV.
You have nerve to talk.
You elect governors who don't know people not showing symptoms can pass the virus on. S o they let your people continue to infect themselves because of GOP'er stupidity.

Remember only red states governor are doing this dumsh*t.

Because you elect dumbsh*ts from the top to the bottom of your party.

MAGA !

Spamature

President

Lulz
Tell that to our new $25 trillion and growing deficit from courtesy of the Bankruptcy/ Welfare King you worship.
Anywho, I am not afraid of you Uncle Vlad. In fact since Trump was the best he could do, I pity him.

MAGA !

Mick

I am not afraid of you Uncle Vlad.
Vlad scares you shitless. Hence, your daily insane conspiracies involving him and Trump. The scariest thing is there are actually people that goddamn stupid in the world to have believed that nonsense in the first place.

LOL

Spamature

President
Vlad scares you shitless. Hence, your daily insane conspiracies involving him and Trump. The scariest thing is there are actually people that goddamn stupid in the world to have believed that nonsense in the first place.

LOL
Defend him to your grave why don't you. He will probably eventually put you in one with his incomeptence just like the guy who took his advice and drank fish tank cleaner.

You have nerve to talk.
You elect governors who don't know people not showing symptoms can pass the virus on. S o they let your people continue to infect themselves because of GOP'er stupidity.

Remember only red states governor are doing this dumsh*t.

Because you elect dumbsh*ts from the top to the bottom of your party.

MAGA !
The places run by people like you are (as expected) more greatly afflicted by this pandemic, as they are by all misfortune; murder, poverty, violence, hopelessness. Everything your fellow death-cultists celebrate.

Mick

Defend him to your grave why don't you. He will probably eventually put you in one with his incomeptence just like the guy who took his advice and drank fish tank cleaner.
Defend who? I'm not defending anyone. I said Vlad scared you shitless as evidenced by your daily conspiracies. Denying the obvious now?

And I don't drink "fish tank cleaner". I leave that to low IQ left wingers. You're a good candidate to join them. You think alike after all.

LOL.

Spamature

President
Defend who? I'm not defending anyone. I said Vlad scared you shitless as evidenced by your daily conspiracies. Denying the obvious now?

And I don't drink "fish tank cleaner". I leave that to low IQ left wingers. You're a good candidate to join them. You think alike after all.

LOL.
You uncle doesn't scare me. Having your teabagger messiah running the show does.

The only reason you didn't drink fish tank cleaner when Old Slothy recommended it is you don't have room it, because you've been filling up on Trump's Kool-aid since 2015.

Deplorable !