• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Women Who Support Trump

Phat Mama

Council Member
Yes, she is. But, she tries to pretend like she's pure and sweet. :confused:
Making crap up about another poster that can be easily verified is low.

Why would you want to go that low?

Why do you hate other women?

My mama raised me with excellent manners.

If I disagree with someone I don't make up lies about them, ffs, I debate the topic.

How old are you?!?

Shameful ain't it? ;)

What is the ultimate vulgarity for the women who dress up in vagina costumes?

Or wear puss hats?
Clueless liberal woman don't realize that by wearing those costumes or hats, they are agreeing with those who label them, and making themselves the very people they insist they aren't. Then they whine that nobody takes them seriously.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs really are torn of all the black women supporting Trump

Sounds like they want their 'Byrd' back

Jen

Senator
What would you call Madonna who offered to give a BJ to everyone who voted for Hillary?

I wonder if Madonna has started to make good on her promise yet....

Fast forward to 1:40

Shameful ain't it? ;)

What is the ultimate vulgarity for the women who dress up in vagina costumes?

Or wear puss hats?
Oh, but they are Democrats and Leftists.....................so that's "different".

Jen

Senator
Clueless liberal woman don't realize that by wearing those costumes or hats, they are agreeing with those who label them, and making themselves the very people they insist they aren't. Then they whine that nobody takes them seriously.
Who in the world could take anyone wearing a costume and hat like that the least bit seriously?

D

Deleted member 21794

I was making a point. Liberal women do as they please, as in run for and get elected into congress. Conservative women serve their congressman husbands.
Yes because there are no conservative women in government. :rolleyes:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You have really bought into the lies Lefty Leaders feed you..............*edited*.
The proof is in the numbers. It may be normal for you to get your thoughts from what others tell you, but for the rest of us, we can see it for ourselves.

Now go kneel before the feet of your man and wait for your instructions. You are his property.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not nearly as many by percentage as there are in the population. Con women live on their knees. They must obey their male masters.
like Slicks Intern under his desk and neither are there a percentage of dem/lib women in DC versus population and again it's for damn sure you've never been around conservative women and lib males must obey their lib female/male massas. Always amazed me why a lib male is so controlled by an ugly ass female but seen many that do.

Hell, Spamature posted in another thread he didn't see why women are attracted to MEN!!!!!! Appears he finally came out of the closet and figure you shall soon due to how you post!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

Not nearly as many by percentage as there are in the population. Con women live on their knees. They must obey their male masters.
So successful conservative women, elected our not, are that way due to being on their knees and ordered by men?

You're not making any sense...AT ALL.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So successful conservative women, elected our not, are that way due to being on their knees and ordered by men?

You're not making any sense...AT ALL.
The majority of con women must bow to their men. They must vote against themselves having equal treatment. They must vote for white males the majority of the time and ALWAYS for president. It’s a lower position in society than men and they are obedient enough to put up with it.

Jen

Senator
The majority of con women must bow to their men. They must vote against themselves having equal treatment. They must vote for white males the majority of the time and ALWAYS for president. It’s a lower position in society than men and they are obedient enough to put up with it.
And yet.......... con women laugh at your posts.