• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Women's World Cup finals

Looking forward to it. I enjoy watching women's sports. If you like this sport, try NCAA womens volleyball, amazing stuff to watch.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I saw the two goals against Germany even though I didn't get to see the first portion of the game. Great stuff.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
this is very exciting!
if you can't be at the game, I suppose the next best thing is to watch in a bar.

Looking forward to it. I enjoy watching women's sports. If you like this sport, try NCAA womens volleyball, amazing stuff to watch.
I'll second that. NCAA volleyball is about the only sport I watch. Since I played in high school and college, I know what they're doing and it's amazing to watch them execute so perfectly. Plus, seeing girls on court who are 6'4", 6'5" and sometimes taller is impressive!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Soccer is such a great sport. So much of American Sports Culture has gone out of its way to attack Soccer. However, World Cups are now a BIG deal here in America. It's truly the best sport on earth. There's nothing bigger than the World Cup.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
well, darn, I lost interest in the game after the first 5 minutes when it was clear USA was going to win.

Some women's sports just don't translate. Women's Basketball, for instance, is sadly unwatchable IMO.
When UCSB was ranked in the top 25, I watched every game either live or on TV. I loved it but then, my daughters were in bball and I was shooting hoops with them every day.

fairsheet

Senator
Unlike some (billions?), I don't find soccer/futbol to be an especially good spectator sport, in that it requires the beholder to be "on", throughout. Baseball and American football, give us time, not only to take a leak, but to kibitz over our favored team's next move.