• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Worst of the Worst

When I look back and contemplate politicians and their behaviors as well as their actions the worst of the worst come to mind. Here is my list of the worst of the worst.
1. Barack Obama : By any account the very worst president in our nation's history'
2. Hillary Clinton : Worst Secretary of State and worst presidential candidate ever.
3. Eric Holder : Has completely lost his sanity, worst ever.
4. Chuck Schumer : Need I say more, an obstructionist of the first order.
5. Nancy Pelosi : Completely brain dead, she needs to resign.
6. Maxine Waters : A complete idiot, she has clearly lost her mind.

There are others I could mention and yes they are all on the far left.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
When I look back and contemplate politicians and their behaviors as well as their actions the worst of the worst come to mind. Here is my list of the worst of the worst.
1. Barack Obama : By any account the very worst president in our nation's history'
2. Hillary Clinton : Worst Secretary of State and worst presidential candidate ever.

1. Barack Obama : Obama once invoked Trump's success as example of American dream
2. Hillary Clinton : Estate tax champions Bill and Hillary Clinton are doing just about everything in their power to stave off hefty estate taxes on their own personal fortune
3. Eric Holder : Eric H. Holder Jr. faced questions from a Congressional committee in 2001 about the efforts to secure a presidential pardon for the financier Marc Rich.
4. Chuck Schumer : Barney Frank and Chuck Schumer’s Role in the Fannie Mae ...https://americaswatchtower.com/2008/09/17/barney-frank-and-chuck
5. Nancy Pelosi : Nancy Pelosi: "500 Million American Jobs a Month" at Risk
6. Maxine Waters Rep. Maxine Waters of California is the second Democrat in two weeks to face a trial over alleged ethics violations

If you pull out Obama, that looks like the Democrats' short list for 2020.

schumer is the legislator who created 'the schumer box' leading to standardized, clear disclosure of credit card terms: interest rates, fees, etc.

schumers recent comments regarding the supreme court have been deplorable for sure.

but find me a republican who ever says anything good about a democrat.