• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would Trump rally attendees have cheered louder if Trump had said

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't recall Trump mentioning Obama being black. But I do recall another politician talking about that:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Obviously, to Joe Biden, blacks are inarticulate, dumb, dirty and ugly. No wonder he sent love letters to his racist pals in the Senate!

Now let's compare Trump's mention of Obama being black with Biden's.

And yes, you are in the middle of yet another beat down.
you are sick. twisting the words of a man who fought for civil rights his whole career. What he said was true, name some other black candidate who had a chance of winning the democratic party's nomination, since there was no way in hell a black person could win the bigoted GOP nomination, when Biden said that, out of admiration, not in any way as an insult. you know what proof we have- the guy he was talking about NAMED HIM HIS VICE PRESIDENT...good god. you are such a partisan hack.

if obama was not offended, even though it was inartfully expressed, why should a trump voter who hates obama be offended for him?

i wonder if you ever publicly condemned those who called for obama to be lynched, or posted memes of him and his wife as coming from the Planet of the Apes?

why lie? of course you did not.

llovejim

Current Champion
Your Klan is 1/2 of one for your entire existence.

Next?
living in the past is the norm for clueless trump voters. all the former members of the KKK, current members of the KKK, people today who would have been in the KKK 50 years ago, are all trump voters. blaming today's democrats for the KKK of 50 years ago or more is like blaming republicans of today for wanting the rich to be taxed at 91% of all income over about 3 million dollars because Ike Eisenhower did so. and we both know how wrong that is. or blame republicans today for being pro-union because Ike Eisenhower was. or blame republicans today for being against huge military spending because Ike was.

ike income 91.jpg

ike recent labor.jpg

ike and military spending.jpg

D

Deleted member 21794

you are sick. twisting the words of a man who fought for civil rights his whole career. What he said was true, name some other black candidate who had a chance of winning the democratic party's nomination, since there was no way in hell a black person could win the bigoted GOP nomination, when Biden said that, out of admiration, not in any way as an insult. you know what proof we have- the guy he was talking about NAMED HIM HIS VICE PRESIDENT...good god. you are such a partisan hack.

if obama was not offended, even though it was inartfully expressed, why should a trump voter who hates obama be offended for him?

i wonder if you ever publicly condemned those who called for obama to be lynched, or posted memes of him and his wife as coming from the Planet of the Apes?

why lie? of course you did not.
I'm not twisting anything. I'm drawing conclusions based on Biden's history of loving DemocRAT white segregationist pals. It's well-documented. Hey, I thought you people told us all those racist hacks became Republicans.

Biden outed himself by saying "FIRST". You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. His racism is fully out of the bag. Well, maybe not. I wouldn't be surprised if a pic of him in his KKK robes surfaces.

llovejim

Current Champion
I'm not twisting anything. I'm drawing conclusions based on Biden's history of loving DemocRAT white segregationist pals. It's well-documented. Hey, I thought you people told us all those racist hacks became Republicans.

Biden outed himself by saying "FIRST". You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. His racism is fully out of the bag. Well, maybe not. I wouldn't be surprised if a pic of him in his KKK robes surfaces.
you are lying again. biden never said he loved those segregationists, not even close. and again, you have no sense of time and history...that is like refusing to honor Jefferson and Washington and Adams and Madison for being so ahead of their times in their liberal views about government being controlled by those governed, not by the divine Right of Kings, because they owned slaves, which was fully accepted by society 230 freaking years ago. god, are you really so dim and juvenile you believe time does not change society, change norms, make accepted views become more liberal as society evolves? people used to accept men beating their wives and screwing them at will. are you sad those days have passed by? why are you so ignorant about history and society and cultural evolution?

D

Deleted member 21794

you are lying again. biden never said he loved those segregationists, not even close. and again, you have no sense of time and history...that is like refusing to honor Jefferson and Washington and Adams and Madison for being so ahead of their times in their liberal views about government being controlled by those governed, not by the divine Right of Kings, because they owned slaves, which was fully accepted by society 230 freaking years ago. god, are you really so dim and juvenile you believe time does not change society, change norms, make accepted views become more liberal as society evolves? people used to accept men beating their wives and screwing them at will. are you sad those days have passed by? why are you so ignorant about history and society and cultural evolution?
Huh? We've gone from talking about Obama being half black, Biden's racist comments on the topic to you babbling about Washington and Jefferson? ROFLMAO!!!!!

llovejim

Current Champion
Wow. I'm surprised the mods allow this type of conspiratorial, race baiting to go on.
telling the truth does sometimes piss the mods off. how is it race baiting to tell the truth about what a bigot trump is? why do you hate the truth so much and believe the mods should interfere? seems kinds grade schoolish, like crying to the teacher if your feelings get hurt by any of the other kids.

Dino

Russian Asset
But that is how your POTUS talks in his speeches. And you see Trump voters eating it up like manna from heaven.

This is one of your best posts ever. Love a strong talking president who doesn’t mince words.
Yeah, Black ass would have been a riot and I think “half-Black ass” would have been more accurate and even more hysterical.

llovejim

Current Champion
This is one of your best posts ever. Love a strong talking president who doesn’t mince words.
Yeah, Black ass would have been a riot and I think “half-Black ass” would have been more accurate and even more hysterical.
sadly, you are actually being honest. but, hey, that's what makes you a trump voter- the ability to somehow support the worst president in history, maybe even the worst game show host in history.