• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would Trump rally attendees have cheered louder if Trump had said

llovejim

Current Champion
Huh? We've gone from talking about Obama being half black, Biden's racist comments on the topic to you babbling about Washington and Jefferson? ROFLMAO!!!!!
sorry. i thought you had heard about them before. never mind. knowing american history is a democratic thing, you wouldn't understand.

Nostra

Governor
living in the past is the norm for clueless trump voters. all the former members of the KKK, current members of the KKK, people today who would have been in the KKK 50 years ago, are all trump voters. blaming today's democrats for the KKK of 50 years ago or more is like blaming republicans of today for wanting the rich to be taxed at 91% of all income over about 3 million dollars because Ike Eisenhower did so. and we both know how wrong that is. or blame republicans today for being pro-union because Ike Eisenhower was. or blame republicans today for being against huge military spending because Ike was.

View attachment 45509

View attachment 45510

View attachment 45511
Robert KKK Byrd served in the Senate as a Dem until he went toes up in 2010.

You say something about Eisenhower? When was he in office?

Nostra

Governor
obviously not. you bring up shit about biden from 55 years ago when democrats still had racists in the party. are you taking some really heavy medication?
Grand Kleagle of the KKK Robert KKK Bryd kept getting elected by Dems until he died in office in 2010.

Oops!

FakeName

Governor
Robert KKK Byrd served in the Senate as a Dem until he went toes up in 2010.

You say something about Eisenhower? When was he in office?
right.

" Byrd in the 1970s, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation.[20][65] Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964[66] and would change it if he had the opportunity. Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.[67] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[64]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

i believe that is the third time i have showed you that.

maybe someday you will learn.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Byrd was racist, but apologized for his ways. Trump never apologized. To me, they are both scumbags.
Apologize for what? Once being a democrat? Some people change and Byrd did not. He stayed in the party of racism like you did. Now pretend you are not a democrat...Go!

FakeName

Governor
Apologize for what? Once being a democrat? Some people change and Byrd did not. He stayed in the party of racism like you did. Now pretend you are not a democrat...Go!
" In the 1970s, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation.[20][65] Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964[66] and would change it if he had the opportunity. Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.[67] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[64]

D

Deleted member 21794

As opposed to white, male and old like every single presidential nominee the right has ever put up?
So what? What did *diversity* get us, besides an America-hating, big government, totalitarian thug for a president?

D

Deleted member 21794

" In the 1970s, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation.[20][65] Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964[66] and would change it if he had the opportunity. Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.[67] During debate in 1983 over the passage of the law creating the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, Byrd grasped the symbolism of the day and its significance to his legacy, telling members of his staff "I'm the only one in the Senate who must vote for this bill".[64]
Just curious.... do you suppose that since Byrd thought there were "white niggers", he probably thought there were black niggers as well?

D

Deleted member 21794

So you’re in favor of white makes only for president. You must be a con.
I'm for whomever is the best for the job. Or more accurately, when it comes to politics for the past three decades or so, who's the least worse.

I would truly be torn on who to vote for for president if Tulsi were to win the nomination. I believe she is very sincere about war. I also believe that it's an important enough issue that I'd have to look past my major differences with her on pretty much everything else. The lives lost and money spent savings would be a game-changer for our country.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm for whomever is the best for the job. Or more accurately, when it comes to politics for the past three decades or so, who's the least worse.

I would truly be torn on who to vote for for president if Tulsi were to win the nomination. I believe she is very sincere about war. I also believe that it's an important enough issue that I'd have to look past my major differences with her on pretty much everything else. The lives lost and money spent savings would be a game-changer for our country.
Solid post. And I would vote for her, too. She really is in the middle to me. Slight lean left, obviously. Maybe another year...