• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would Trump rally attendees have cheered louder if Trump had said

D

Deleted member 21794

Solid post. And I would vote for her, too. She really is in the middle to me. Slight lean left, obviously. Maybe another year...
I hope so. I would even be satisfied to see her in a nice cabinet position- perhaps Secretary of Defense or State. She's a little young, but I sense a sincerity in her I really like.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I hope so. I would even be satisfied to see her in a nice cabinet position- perhaps Secretary of Defense or State. She's a little young, but I sense a sincerity in her I really like.
Yup, and confidence in herself and her skill set. Interesting....agree.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Byrd was racist, but apologized for his ways. Trump never apologized. To me, they are both scumbags.
How do you apologize for hanging people? So just say sorry I killed your son and libs forgive all and if Trump was a racist as Byrd how is it Trump got the Ellis Island Award with Rosa and Ali and Byrd didn't?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Right. Lots of confederate flags waived by liberals in the north. The south will rise again...say the inbred, right-wing cons in the south. Sorry.
Last slave was freed from the North years after the Civil War and you don't even try hide your bigotry while posting of racist!

FakeName

Governor
How do you apologize for hanging people? So just say sorry I killed your son and libs forgive all and if Trump was a racist as Byrd how is it Trump got the Ellis Island Award with Rosa and Ali and Byrd didn't?
He didn't hang anyone.

facts matter.

he did leave the Klan in the 40's and he did apologize.

“I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times … and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”

EatTheRich

President
I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Obama is half black. FACT.
Being Black or not isn’t a matter of biology, it is a social assignment of racial disadvantage. And based on the rules for that social assignment, someone who has one Black parent is Black. Not “half black.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Being Black or not isn’t a matter of biology, it is a social assignment of racial disadvantage. And based on the rules for that social assignment, someone who has one Black parent is Black. Not “half black.”
So why throw white baby mama and grandparents under the bus as if they don't count?

Barry O was Chocolate and not Black

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What part of them both being scumbags confused you? Try reading slower. Both of those racists are trash IMO.

Spamature

President
NO PRESIDENT should ever speak like this. It has zero to do with politics or party. The office is an institution in and of itself. It’s more than the person occupying it. Polemics and sophistry should not be the staples of ANY administration.
He's no president.

Spamature

President
I guess time will tell. I wouldn't underestimate Trump if I were you.
Fear is all he has to hold the GOP senate back. Fear fades when the fear of the monster among them weakens.

Anyway it was never Trump that surprised me. It was always Republicans who surprised me. I really thought they were better than this. I foolishly thought they had principles of some kind.

Spamature

President
I don't recall Trump mentioning Obama being black. But I do recall another politician talking about that:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Obviously, to Joe Biden, blacks are inarticulate, dumb, dirty and ugly. No wonder he sent love letters to his racist pals in the Senate!

Now let's compare Trump's mention of Obama being black with Biden's.

And yes, you are in the middle of yet another beat down.
But do you think they would have cheered even louder had he said it.

It's a yes or no question, not a Biden question.

Now do you see what I mean about subject changing after a beat down. Your own post as a great example of that.

D

Deleted member 21794

But do you think they would have cheered even louder had he said it.

It's a yes or no question, not a Biden question.

Now do you see what I mean about subject changing after a beat down. Your own post as a great example of that.
Sorry, your silly speculation is just plain DUMB.

But here's the only honest answer a person can give: I DON'T KNOW.

TBLee

Governor
Fear is all he has to hold the GOP senate back. Fear fades when the fear of the monster among them weakens.

Anyway it was never Trump that surprised me. It was always Republicans who surprised me. I really thought they were better than this. I foolishly thought they had principles of some kind.
Of course you are free to believe whatever you want. But I believe its very naïve to believe that the Democrats are virtuous.

Spamature

President
Sorry, your silly speculation is just plain DUMB.

But here's the only honest answer a person can give: I DON'T KNOW.
Then comes the insults after the subject changing fails.

Then comes the hiking of the skirts and the mad dash away from the question in total, with a boot print on your backside.

D

Deleted member 21794

Then comes the insults after the subject changing fails.

Then comes the hiking of the skirts and the mad dash away from the question in total, with a boot print on your backside.
No, you're lying again. I answered your question with the only answer possible. You just don't want to admit it.

I don't blame you. Between this and thebeat down I have you Clinton's impeachment, you're probably pretty sore.

Spamature

President
I guess it's on you to show us where Trump said he WAS black, isn't it.

GO!
No I don't. You show me where he has ever referred to him as anything other than Black. Now if you have Trump calling him half black then we can ask if the Trump rally crowd would have cheered even louder if Trump said kiss Barack Obama's "half Black ass" than if he had just said "black ass" ?

Spamature

President
No, you're lying again. I answered your question with the only answer possible. You just don't want to admit it.

I don't blame you. Between this and thebeat down I have you Clinton's impeachment, you're probably pretty sore.
I didn't ask what you know. I asked what you think. No if you don't think at all just say so or skip the question all together.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What part of them both being scumbags confused you? Try reading slower. Both of those racists are trash IMO.
My gawd that's the top dodge of 2019 and Bigots calling others racist is hypocrisy at it's finest...……………...nothing in your screed confused me

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No I don't. You show me where he has ever referred to him as anything other than Black. Now if you have Trump calling him half black then we can ask if the Trump rally crowd would have cheered even louder if Trump said kiss Barack Obama's "half Black ass" than if he had just said "black ass" ?
Why make schiff up?