• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would Trump rally attendees have cheered louder if Trump had said

D

Deleted member 21794

Right. Lots of confederate flags waived by liberals in the north. The south will rise again...say the inbred, right-wing cons in the south. Sorry.
You don't understand the South. Don't feel bad. I used to be like you. I grew up in California for over 30 years. I had the same ignorance you have about the South.

Colorforms

Senator
Because he has said before that he Obama is black.
I don't know where as he ever said Obama was anything except black when he referred to his race, do you ?
Ummm, not to point out the obvious but Obama ran on being black. Why are you ashamed of it now?

Spamature

President
Ummm, not to point out the obvious but Obama ran on being black. Why are you ashamed of it now?
No. I just wondered how much louder his crowd of Trump voters would have cheered if he had included it in his insulting degradation of Biden.

Would there have been two hoots per holler ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No. I just wondered how much louder his crowd of Trump voters would have cheered if he had included it in his insulting degradation of Biden.

Would there have been two hoots per holler ?
Why are you promoting racism as Jesse Jackson does...……..with your "IF" bullshit...………...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't recall Trump mentioning Obama being black. But I do recall another politician talking about that:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Obviously, to Joe Biden, blacks are inarticulate, dumb, dirty and ugly. No wonder he sent love letters to his racist pals in the Senate!

Now let's compare Trump's mention of Obama being black with Biden's.

And yes, you are in the middle of yet another beat down.
Remember when Trump said

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
But that is how your POTUS talks in his speeches. And you see Trump voters eating it up like manna from heaven.

Of course!! They are a bunch of ignorant, bigoted, racist deplorables. Seeing them guffaw at his rallies at his crude remarks as he acts like a racing lunatic, showing off like a pubescent middle schooler.

Spamature

President
In your mind, of course. Isn't it interesting that you people have to make up things like this to feed the paranoia?
What about in your mind ? Would that mob of Trump voters have cheered louder ?

Yes or No ?

If you can get past the shame of it, that is ?

Likely you can't and won't say yes or no.

D

Deleted member 21794

Remember when Trump said

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”
No, I don't. Do you?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You don't understand the South. Don't feel bad. I used to be like you. I grew up in California for over 30 years. I had the same ignorance you have about the South.
That just sounds like a weak excuse for the racist, southern inbreds in your party. I understand all I need to.

Spamature

President
Of course!! They are a bunch of ignorant, bigoted, racist deplorables. Seeing them guffaw at his rallies at his crude remarks as he acts like a racing lunatic, showing off like a pubescent middle schooler.
See, you can be honest because you only have to be ashamed of them from the outside looking in.

Other's in this thread have to change the subject because the question hits too close to the bone. Of course Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body. I guess being as boneless as a jellyfish is how he slipped out of the hands of the law for so long.

D

Deleted member 21794

That just sounds like a weak excuse for the racist, southern inbreds in your party. I understand all I need to.
No, you're wrong. Of course there are racist people everywhere. No one is denying that. But my original posts stands. You don't know what you don't know, so there's no other way I can offer further assistance.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No, you're wrong. Of course there are racist people everywhere. No one is denying that. But my original posts stands. You don't know what you don't know, so there's no other way I can offer further assistance.
Works for me. Really know all I feel I need to.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Base leftists who think that way, Well That's called 'willful smug ignorance'.