• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would Trump rally attendees have cheered louder if Trump had said

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
“The Jews will not replace us”.
- your fellow trump supporters
So what does this mean? I know what a Trump supporter is....But is a trump supporter from the game of bridge? Cause if you meant a supporter of the President, you would have written the word with a capitalized "T," but you didn't.

reason10

Governor
Yet here we are as the world watches and Trump voters couldn't be happier about it.

Hillary had it right about them.
Hillary is a Edited. Trump voters are the most intelligent people in the world. We work and pay taxes edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

google is your friend
So you remember, from back in 1993, that Trump said these things. That's impossible, given these are just allegations. The most you could possibly remember is the allegations Trump said these things. And, as you know, you're lying about that. You remember reading about these allegations some time since Trump announced he was running for president. You know it. I know it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks, but we prefer reality and living in the present. Nice try, though.
No, not you ! You just said in another post, more than once, information from 2012 hasn't changed, so now you are in the present but that thread you want 7 year old info to be fact - keep twisting ! We all see it plain as day.......

D

Deleted member 21794

No, not you ! You just said in another post, more than once, information from 2012 hasn't changed, so now you are in the present but that thread you want 7 year old info to be fact - keep twisting ! We all see it plain as day.......
No, you're lying. I'm sure a lot has changed since 2012. You're just in a rage because you have nothing to show the stats Mick posted have changed since then.

And as far as your claim that @Mick backed off, you should be thankful. Having both of us press you on your allegations would have you melting down even more than you are now.

Spamature

President

Colorforms

Senator
No. I just wondered how much louder his crowd of Trump voters would have cheered if he had included it in his insulting degradation of Biden.

Would there have been two hoots per holler ?
I just find it interesting how everything comes down to race for you people.

Colorforms

Senator
I find it interesting that none of you wingers except @Dino had the guts to answer the question. He's proving to be the only con among you with any kind of integrity.
It's not a matter of guts. It's a matter of not being so racist that everything has to come down to race :)

To me it wouldn't have mattered if he added "black ass" or not, but it obviously gets to you, so I encourage Trump to do it. :)

D

Deleted member 21794

I find it interesting that none of you wingers except @Dino had the guts to answer the question. He's proving to be the only con among you with any kind of integrity.
I answered long ago. What a shame you have no integrity.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
god, that is a bizarrely clueless comment even for a trump voter. do you even have a clue about how few black americans have "pure" african bloodlines, and yet were kept from attending public schools, sitting at public lunch counters, using white water fountains and white public restrooms, having lodging at motels or hotels if run by bigoted white pigs? and you are playing this silly ass game? do you have any shame at all? is there any depth you will not sink to try and defend this bigoted, corrupt lying assclown of a conman president we have right now?

just for your own possible growth as a human being, try reading Black Like Me, a book written by a white man in 1961 who disguised himself as a black man and wrote about how he was treated by those who today would be trump voters.
I read "Black Like Me". That is an excellent book. I recommend it to anyone seeking to better understand the history of race relations in the USA.

D

Deleted member 21794

I read "Black Like Me". That is an excellent book. I recommend it to anyone seeking to better understand the history of race relations in the USA.
I just bookmarked on Youtube to listen to later.