• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Would you say "Merry Christmas" to a Jewish person?

Ben Arnold

Council Member
Even though I am Jewish, I wish everyone a "great holiday" New Years is part of it.
You, too, Renee. But the Jesus freak wishing us great New Year (2014 of our Lord Jesus) is a bit dismissive of we secularists who see it as a time of forward looking, with a gym membership, nicotine patches and getting going on working that 1st step in a meaningful way, starting out right away with a commitment to limit my meth use to mornings and evenings only and none at the office, when I return after the holiday. But this year really try; not fatigue as I did last year midday on Jan 1, 2013.

Ben Arnold

Council Member
I wish those who celebrate who celebrate rosh hashanah a happy new year. we jews are lucky, we get to say happy new year twice.....
I'm hanging in there for the first new moon in Aquarius to get us the hell out of the year of the black snake which has been giving me nightmares every night since February 10th.

That said, a shout out to my Christian family and friends, Jewish pals, Black friends who give me stink eye when I say I'm celebrating Kwanzaa this year, who are Christian to the person, save one. Asian friends who are mostly agnostic and love Christmas as much as my Atheist friends do. Etc, etc.

So happiness to all good people, including the one or two Republicans who might be thus.

Renee

Governor
I'm hanging in there for the first new moon in Aquarius to get us the hell out of the year of the black snake which has been giving me nightmares every night since February 10th.

That said, a shout out to my Christian family and friends, Jewish pals, Black friends who give me stink eye when I say I'm celebrating Kwanzaa this year, who are Christian to the person, save one. Asian friends who are mostly agnostic and love Christmas as much as my Atheist friends do. Etc, etc.

So happiness to all good people, including the one or two Republicans who might be thus.
and same to you my friend,,,,,and happy Renee day. (That's every other day of the year)

Thought Yom Teruah came in September?

I don't think she is Jewish Knight ................. I have no idea what she is up too but she seams to know nothing of Judaism ( hides behind atheism ) and says she comes from the Broncs but doesn't know what a Goy is .................... ah well, each to their own ;-)

Why would you say that? Do you find Renee insufficiently evil to be Jewish?

I just said why I said it .................. When have I said Jewish = evil? I don't think it and as a generalization have never said it. The question of the Power of Jewry is another one altogether.

Oh, I see... She lacks the "Power of Jewry".

I'll make a mental note. ;)
Nope I said why I think she is not what she says she is .................... she has proved herself to be ignorant of that which she purports to be.

The power of Jewry is of the ruling class not of the hoi palloi. If you are arguing that we are not all ruled by Jewry, as in other times we have been ruled by other 'Nations' Empires I would say you were wrong.

That it is the norm for the people to try to keep a balance of Power between them and the PtB is what you are disputing actually, because you are denying that todays Caesar is Jewish or even that 'he' exists................. which is the argument which has broken the power of the people.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Nope I said why I think she is not what she says she is .................... she has proved herself to be ignorant of that which she purports to be.
I've never lived nearby a fundamentalist Jewish community, so I can't speak for them beyond what I've read or seen on television, but most Jewish folks that I have met either in real life or on online discussion boards have been agnostic if not atheist. I can't fathom why that would surprise you.

The power of Jewry is of the ruling class not of the hoi palloi. If you are arguing that we are not all ruled by Jewry, as in other times we have been ruled by other 'Nations' Empires I would say you were wrong.

That it is the norm for the people to try to keep a balance of Power between them and the PtB is what you are disputing actually, because you are denying that todays Caesar is Jewish or even that 'he' exists................. which is the argument which has broken the power of the people.
Yeah... I get that you are jealous and suspicious of powerful people. Still, to argue that all of them (or even a majority of them) are Jews is just downright ridiculous.

I've never lived nearby a fundamentalist Jewish community, so I can't speak for them beyond what I've read or seen on television, but most Jewish folks that I have met either in real life or on online discussion boards have been agnostic if not atheist. I can't fathom why that would surprise you.

Yeah... I get that you are jealous and suspicious of powerful people. Still, to argue that all of them (or even a majority of them) are Jews is just downright ridiculous.
Orthodox don't usually mix much if at all anyway ............... I have had Jewish friends most of my life and some were atheist .......but they knew their religion.

Jealous, suspicious, what are you talking about? Who rules and controls and manipulates - owns the World as in Banks and Corp'rates and War .............. ect

Your chronic paranoia.
Tsk rubbish ................ it is the same old same old ................ only more so

Off topic and going nowhere too ............... I just said I didn't think the poster was who or what they claim to be because they are not very gen-ed up on who or what they say they are ............. not the first and no big deal.