• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow! 13 posts (now 14) about plagiarism.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Isn't it ridiculous? It is... But then again, it shows the depths of their desperation, and THAT'S entertaining.... Lol
Ridiculous is the incompetence of Trump and his campaign staff trying to push this Bullshit on the American people...Maybe you can put your hands over face and pretend it never happened

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Ridiculous is the incompetence of Trump and his campaign staff trying to push this Bullshit on the American people...Maybe you can put your hands over face and pretend it never happened
And you don't care about black olives being racist??!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm so glad there's nothing else of importance going on in the world today--guess this means that all is well.

Oh wait! There's black olives!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1474100/outrage-after-restaurant-twists-black-lives-matter-protest-slogan-on-huge-billboard-advert/
How about some threads about "Cankles" or "Mooch"? Would that suit your fancy?
Hey...did "Killary" go to jail yet? You cons have no room to talk. You take up the majority of the board 99% of the time; when you're not busy ganging up on someone or gossiping.
If you don't like the threads about the plagiarism, then suck it up. That's your problem.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
How about some threads about "Cankles" or "Mooch"? Would that suit your fancy?
Hey...did "Killary" go to jail yet? You cons have no room to talk. You take up the majority of the board 99% of the time; when you're not busy ganging up on someone or gossiping.
If you don't like the threads about the plagiarism, then suck it up. That's your problem.
Black olives and sour grapes.

Barbella

Senator
I've been inundated with lies and bullshit from the Clintons and the obamas for decades now.. Do you honestly think that little bit of fibbing (if that's what it was) on melania's part is going to throw me?

Ridiculous.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Isn't it ridiculous? It is... But then again, it shows the depths of their desperation, and THAT'S entertaining.... Lol
Maybe you could again discuss how intimidated you feel when you have to walk by BLACK guys with their asses showing. That was a real good subject.

Bugsy McGurk

President

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why... Do YOU want to discuss it? Is that what you're saying?
Nope...I'm not intimidated by black or white young men whether their asses are showing or not. I've never had them look at me in the way you claim they look at you. Why, you say? Because I'm not looking daggers through them or staring at their cracks.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Myself, RED is my favorite color. Does that make me racist towards Redskins?
OMG...I'm glad Manhands isn't here to see that. She'd call you a racist for using that derogatory remark about 'her' heritage.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Not just the plagiarism. Far more damning was all the lying about it afterward, followed by Trump demanding that the plagiarizer stay on his staff.

Good stuff.

;-)
Even though the gal who's taking the fall for Melania came forward, the Drumpf campaign is still saying it's not plagiarism. My God...all you had to do was listen to the side by side video clip of them. Melania needs to step up and take the responsibility. She's the one who discarded the draft the original speech writers wrote.