• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow! A Republican scolds Trump for his soaring deficits!

kaz

Small l libertarian
You’ve drifted off the topic - fiscal issues - to spewing right wing talking points about what “helps the economy.”

Looks like you’re outta gas on the topic.

I graciously accept your concession.
Try re-reading your post and try not to laugh at the obvious double standard of this post and what you said. Funny stuff.

You know nothing about business. Government doesn't make a profit, it doesn't create economic value. That isn't right wing, it's basic business. You're a talking left wing drone parroting DNC talking points as you were told to think by the left wing media. And like a good left wing drone, you think them

kaz

Small l libertarian
The “spell chicker”?

Yer a hoot.

;-)
There were like 15 obvious and intentional mistakes in that paragraph and that was the only one you noticed? I wish you actually were being funny on that one. Don't you want your kids to get a better education than the government education you got where you just learn to repeat and think Democrat talking points?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Try re-reading your post and try not to laugh at the obvious double standard of this post and what you said. Funny stuff.

You know nothing about business. Government doesn't make a profit, it doesn't create economic value. That isn't right wing, it's basic business. You're a talking left wing drone parroting DNC talking points as you were told to think by the left wing media. And like a good left wing drone, you think them
Nobody said “government makes a profit.”

Your resort to that strawman is another indicator that you know you’ve been defeated.

Have some dignity - just surrender.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There were like 15 obvious and intentional mistakes in that paragraph and that was the only one you noticed? I wish you actually were being funny on that one. Don't you want your kids to get a better education than the government education you got where you just learn to repeat and think Democrat talking points?
Your repeated misspelling of “wave” was no intentional mistake. I let it slide until you kept doing it. Like your cult leader Trump, you don’t know how to spell basic words.

Quite telling.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Nobody said “government makes a profit.”

Your resort to that strawman is another indicator that you know you’ve been defeated.

Have some dignity - just surrender.
You always know someone knows you are losing when you start crowing about how well you're doing ...

So since you need every dot connected, you said Clinton grew the economy. How can a President do that when the government doesn't create economic value (a profit)? You really need to start over with kindergarten. A tip, don't go to government schools this time ...

kaz

Small l libertarian
Your repeated misspelling of “wave” was no intentional mistake. I let it slide until you kept doing it. Like your cult leader Trump, you don’t know how to spell basic words.

Quite telling.
That you need to keep going to spell checking is indeed telling.

BTW, it wasn't "wave" that I said was intentional. Classic that you were chastising me and got wrong what I said.

Telling indeed.

I eagerly await your next spell check

Bugsy McGurk

President
You always know someone knows you are losing when you start crowing about how well you're doing ...

So since you need every dot connected, you said Clinton grew the economy. How can a President do that when the government doesn't create economic value (a profit)? You really need to start over with kindergarten. A tip, don't go to government schools this time ...
You seriously don’t know how governmental policies affect the economy?

Seriously?

Bugsy McGurk

President
That you need to keep going to spell checking is indeed telling.

BTW, it wasn't "wave" that I said was intentional. Classic that you were chastising me and got wrong what I said.

Telling indeed.

I eagerly await your next spell check
Hey, now you know how to spell “wave” when referring to “waving hands.”

I taught you lots of things today. You should thank me.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You seriously don’t know how governmental policies affect the economy?

Seriously?
I didn't say that and I it doesn't even contradict what I said. I disputed your absurd claim that Clinton grew the economy. You completely changed that to government "affect"ing the economy. Those are entirely different things. Of course government affects the economy. It does a few good things like roads and police. The rest is bad. But it all affects economy.

Seriously, you didn't grasp the difference between "grow" and "affect?" You actually said that? Again, when you start over, eschew the government schools this time. Note it didn't work the first time. Listen to Einstein

Bugsy McGurk

President
I didn't say that and I it doesn't even contradict what I said. I disputed your absurd claim that Clinton grew the economy. You completely changed that to government "affect"ing the economy. Those are entirely different things. Of course government affects the economy. It does a few good things like roads and police. The rest is bad. But it all affects economy.

Seriously, you didn't grasp the difference between "grow" and "affect?" You actually said that? Again, when you start over, eschew the government schools this time. Note it didn't work the first time. Listen to Einstein
Hello? Clinton’s policies boosted the economy. He won the presidency due to the lousy Poppy Bush economy and his proposals to turn things around. He came in and implemented those proposals. Republicans universally predicted that those Clinton policies would devastate the economy. We then saw the biggest economic boom in US history. And not one Republican had the integrity to admit you were all wrong.

Not one.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Hello? Clinton’s policies boosted the economy. He won the presidency due to the lousy Poppy Bush economy and his proposals to turn things around. He came in and implemented those proposals. Republicans universally predicted that those Clinton policies would devastate the economy. We then saw the biggest economic boom in US history. And not one Republican had the integrity to admit you were all wrong.

Not one.
First you said you know that government doesn't make a profit, then you just repeated that you think government makes a profit. Government does not create economic value (a profit). You seriously need to go to a real school and learn how this all works, not a government one like last time.

But hey, CNN says it, so it must be true. They would never lie when they tell you what to think, would they?

Bugsy McGurk

President
First you said you know that government doesn't make a profit, then you just repeated that you think government makes a profit. Government does not create economic value (a profit). You seriously need to go to a real school and learn how this all works, not a government one like last time.

But hey, CNN says it, so it must be true. They would never lie when they tell you what to think, would they?
Actually, I said what I said. Not your “rewrite.”

Anyway, your resort to strawmen tells us what you know - you’ve been vanquished. You should act like a beaten dog and just crawl into a corner and lick your wounds.

;-)

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

You are arguing with the mental deficient, Bugs.

he has 90000+ posts and doesn't realize no one sees them. Amazing eh

Reactions: kaz

kaz

Small l libertarian
Actually, I said what I said. Not your “rewrite.”

Anyway, your resort to strawmen tells us what you know - you’ve been vanquished. You should act like a beaten dog and just crawl into a corner and lick your wounds.

;-)
Bam! And Bugsy admits he's losing badly again! It's a dead give away when you start crowing your winning. You realize you have to say that because you see yourself that you know it's not happening. Classic.

BTW, who is "us?" You and your hand?

But it's a new day. Time for you to reload and watch CNN so they can tell you what to think today. And like the good little Democrat drone controlled by the left wing media, you'll think it!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bam! And Bugsy admits he's losing badly again! It's a dead give away when you start crowing your winning. You realize you have to say that because you see yourself that you know it's not happening. Classic.

But it's a new day. Time for you to reload and watch CNN so they can tell you what to think today. And like the good little Democrat drone controlled by the left wing media, you'll think it!
Zzzz....CNN has nothing to do with the facts I smushed your snout in. That’s just another one of your go-to moves when you’re absorbing your beatings.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
THE BASE LOVES DEFICITS - WHY ELSE WOULD THEY KEEP SUPPORTING VP Trump**

They can write or argue all they want but that is the TRUTHFUL bottom line - NOT ANY OF THEM PUBLICLY DENOUNCE THE KING !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Coming from a guy who loves deficits, lies and corruption , ladies and gentlemen....mic drop