• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow, gold at 1,600 / oz

NightSwimmer

Senator
I bought gold back in 2000. This year, I'm thinking that Romney wins the primary and loses in the general. Therefore, I'm buying up tinfoil and teabags next October.

;)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I had a pair of cuff links that I sold a couple months ago that were quite heavy, and made out like a bandit.
Good going, Lilly. I have two gold crowns on some back molars, placed about 23 year ago @600. each.. just wondering how much they would cost now.. : )
Hubby should have them removed if I die first,, lol.. : ) Just kidding.

Days

Commentator
I told everyone in moneybox to buy gold in 2005 when it was still $450/oz. I said the currency bubble would force the central banks to turn into (buy) gold... and it would drive the price up. A lot of fraysters went for it. BTW, it hit $2000/oz last year, it has been falling for some time.

P

PACE

Take a look at copper, poor man's gold, same situation.

Regards
Pace

MaryAnne

Governor
Good going, Lilly. I have two gold crowns on some back molars, placed about 23 year ago @600. each.. just wondering how much they would cost now.. : )
Hubby should have them removed if I die first,, lol.. : ) Just kidding.
With prices like that well he should ,Addy!:eek:)

My Grandma had a gold tooth when it was popular.It soon began to embarrass her so she had it changed. Wonder what she did with it?

I have all kinds of gold laying around. Wonder what those dealers on TV would pay me. 50 cents,you think?

MaryAnne

Governor
I own a lot of black gold, have taken a beating lately though, but looking for a big rebound soon in one of my stocks, HDY who's drilling in the gulf of Guinea. When it does I might get some new underwear and take a trip to a warmer place.
Why do you need warmer underwear if you are going to a warmer place? Heck,buy a bathing suit!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
With prices like that well he should ,Addy!:eek:)

My Grandma had a gold tooth when it was popular.It soon began to embarrass her so she had it changed. Wonder what she did with it?

I have all kinds of gold laying around. Wonder what those dealers on TV would pay me. 50 cents,you think?
The dentist used gold crowns bc it was lighter than ceramic or porcelain..can't see them actually, so that was the reason for using gold.. But those people buying gold on TV.. would probably rip you off. Some people in the neighborhood are now having gold parties..think that it is a rip off too.. They think they are making a profit... If they're happy with the deal..then go for it maybe.. : )