• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow!! It appears even CNN admits Chauvin did not kill floyd

Heart attack and a bunch of drugs in the body of the convicted armed robber. Free Chauvin. All these protests have been for nothing. Just like the covid lockdown.

june 4 2020
Floyd's death was due to cardiopulmonary arrest -- or the stopping of his heart -- according to the final autopsy results released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner.

His neck was compressed when the officer's knee was on it for more than eight minutes, the report says, but does not conclude that it directly caused his death.
The final report from the medical examiner says Floyd had bruises and cuts on his head, face, mouth, shoulders, arms and legs from when the officer forced him to the ground and knelt on his neck. But it finds no evidence that any of those injuries directly would have killed him.

It found no evidence of major neck injuries, skull or brain injuries. There was no damage to internal organs, it said. "The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact," it reads. The hyoid bone can be broken during strangulation.

The final autopsy says Floyd had heart disease and a history of high blood pressure. It includes a more complete toxicology report that said Floyd had evidence of several drugs in his blood and urine, including morphine, fentanyl, cannabis and methamphetamine, although not all of the tests were reliable.

Experts hired by Floyd's family and the Hennepin County Medical Examiner have concluded his death was a homicide, but they differ on what caused it.
An independent autopsy commissioned by the Floyd family disagreed with the county's conclusion, saying he died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure." It also said there was no evidence of heart disease, but added that pathologists didn't have access to all of the samples from his body.

that wont work. still kneeled on for 9 minutes
If his neck doesn't have perimortem bruising that would contribute to Chauvin's defense or if there is then he's really sunk. The man who was compressing Floyd's chest with his weight will also be in deep trouble. Chauvin could even use him to offset his own blame in the killing.

I think I see Chauvin's weight balanced on Floyd's neck. Can you imagine what 90 lbs of a full grown man's weight on your neck would do to you in the moment? Say even 45 lbs? Get a 40 lbs bag of salt and rest i across your neck. Think of the damage an autopsy should find.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If his neck doesn't have perimortem bruising that would contribute to Chauvin's defense or if there is then he's really sunk. The man who was compressing Floyd's chest with his weight will also be in deep trouble. Chauvin could even use him to offset his own blame in the killing.

I think I see Chauvin's weight balanced on Floyd's neck. Can you imagine what 90 lbs of a full grown man's weight on your neck would do to you in the moment? Say even 45 lbs? Get a 40 lbs bag of salt and rest i across your neck. Think of the damage an autopsy should find.
i dont think i am in to the exercise of weight ratios as relates peoples necks.. there is a very clear and enduring video...some 9 minutes worth where in the man pleads for air and begs...for his mother as he gasos his last.

the weight applied doesnt mean a thing.

do people assess smotherings by the weight applied to whatever ratio? i think not.

Dino

Russian Asset
Heart attack and a bunch of drugs in the body of the convicted armed robber. Free Chauvin. All these protests have been for nothing. Just like the covid lockdown.
Somehow I think Floyd lives longer than that day if not for Chauvin. Yes, he had contributing factors but it was Chauvin who prompted his body to stop working.
At best a reduction of charges could he possible, but he should be found guilty.

i dont think i am in to the exercise of weight ratios as relates peoples necks.. there is a very clear and enduring video...some 9 minutes worth where in the man pleads for air and begs...for his mother as he gasos his last.

the weight applied doesnt mean a thing.

do people assess smotherings by the weight applied to whatever ratio? i think not.
I was commenting on probable defense for Chauvin by his attorneys.

Personally I feel, short of any other information, this was an unlawful killing, the degree (1st, 2nd, 3rd) of which is dependent on further information.

But you seem to have your mind made up (presumably on 1st degree). Later.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I was commenting on probable defense for Chauvin by his attorneys.

Personally I feel, short of any other information, this was an unlawful killing, the degree (1st, 2nd, 3rd) of which is dependent on further information.

But you seem to have your mind made up (presumably on 1st degree). Later.
how do i seem. did i write first degree murder?

oooh. no. seems your craft. later.

how do i seem. did i write first degree murder?

oooh. no. seems your craft. later.
Did I not use the word "presumably"? That is essentially a question, rigth?

With the "seems your craft" and the prior post you feel hostile towards my posts. Fine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did I not use the word "presumably"? That is essentially a question, rigth?

With the "seems your craft" and the prior post you feel hostile towards my posts. Fine.
oh, but you embed no hostility with your cast? ha ha. or your cute couching with presumably....

thats rich.

look at yourself, dont throw stupidity at me. tired of it, its old hat already.

look for me to write 'i think it's first degree murder'. then you'll know

and wont have to visit your presumptions on me.

90 pounds???? Where did that number come from?. There is no way of knowing how much pressure chauvin was applying with knee but the autopsy is saying it could not have been very much since there was no sign of neck injury.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
You all understand that, at this point, NONE of the evidence matters, right? The MOB has spoken. They will all be convicted and hung out to dry to mollify the Black community. (For a while)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Somehow I think Floyd lives longer than that day if not for Chauvin. Yes, he had contributing factors but it was Chauvin who prompted his body to stop working.
At best a reduction of charges could he possible, but he should be found guilty.
It's not just Chauvin, it's also J. Alexander Kueng, from left, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao.

1591300158966.png

Let us not forget that their were four officers involved. We have to ask what their reasoning in not preventing this death.

It's not just Chauvin, it's also J. Alexander Kueng, from left, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao.

View attachment 52701

Let us not forget that their were four officers involved. We have to ask what their reasoning in not preventing this death.
I'll tell you what they bought all police. Anybody with a gun thinking they are saving a life may well pull out a gun and shoot it at an officer struggling with an arrest and attempt to get away with in court claiming they were protecting another person's life. They may well record themselves doing so and appear justified (mostly to the globalist-communist-Democrats). I'm terrified for police and am scared how that will destroy our first world society. Our enforcement and legal system is significantly what makes our society function so well.

This is some extremely bad cans of worms that this society has opened up and it is going to be compounded bad given this crop of elected officials who can't govern and whose instinct is to rule.