• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow!! It appears even CNN admits Chauvin did not kill floyd

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If his neck doesn't have perimortem bruising that would contribute to Chauvin's defense or if there is then he's really sunk. The man who was compressing Floyd's chest with his weight will also be in deep trouble. Chauvin could even use him to offset his own blame in the killing.

I think I see Chauvin's weight balanced on Floyd's neck. Can you imagine what 90 lbs of a full grown man's weight on your neck would do to you in the moment? Say even 45 lbs? Get a 40 lbs bag of salt and rest i across your neck. Think of the damage an autopsy should find.
This is like a splitting hairs argument. If I sat on your arms or otherwise restrained them..then put two fingers in your nostrils and my hand over your mouth..
No pressure..

For 9 minutes..

You'll..be fine?

You all understand that, at this point, NONE of the evidence matters, right? The MOB has spoken. They will all be convicted and hung out to dry to mollify the Black community. (For a while)
You're probably right. Zimmerman was found NG but that was 7 years ago. Michael Drejka (florida stand your ground) was convicted last year and it looks like the Macmichaels are doomed too. The defense attorneys for chauvin wll be scared to defend their client and the judge will be scared too.

This is like a splitting hairs argument. If I sat on your arms or otherwise restrained them..then put two fingers in your nostrils and my hand over your mouth..
No pressure..

For 9 minutes..

You'll..be fine?
Then I'd have asphyxia damage such as blood shot eyes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well of course that's true. And if floyd had not used counterfeit money, he'd still be alive too.
Have you ever had a counterfeit bill in your possession? Some are good enough to pass inspection. You wouldn't know. Did he have more than one? Can you show he was passing bad bills? Can you prove he knew?

odd. some tangent?
How humorless can this board get.

i meant what if you didnt have blood shot eyes?
Your murderer would be an accomplished assassin.

=====================

Postmortem examinations, review of medical records, accident reports and photos taken at the scene are used to analyze and classify asphyxial deaths. There are non-specific physical signs used to attribute death to asphyxia. These include visceral congestion via dilation of the venous blood vessels and blood stasis, petechiae, cyanosis and fluidity of the blood. Petechiae are tiny hemorrhages. Blood vessels, usually small veins, are broken by high intravascular pressure. They can occur in various parts of the body, such as over the surface of the heart and organs, in the eye, the skin and the scalp. If a large area is affected, they may be termed ecchymoses and appear as bruising. Hemoglobin [Hb] in red blood cells turns from red to blue when it loses oxygen. This loss of oxygen is the reason veins are described as blue since they carry blood that has lost oxygen to the body's cells back to the lungs where it can be reoxygenated. As asphyxia progresses and more oxygen is depleted, a dark discoloration of the skin and tissues called cyanosis develops. Cyanotic tissue is described as blue, black or purplish in color. After death, changes in blood chemistry and the breakdown of clotting factors such as fibrin lower the viscosity of the blood; this is sometimes called 'fluidity'. The study of flow is called rheology, thus; those who specialize in the study of blood flow behavior are called rheologists or, more specifically, hemorheologists.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How humorless can this board get.

Your murderer would be an accomplished assassin.

=====================

Postmortem examinations, review of medical records, accident reports and photos taken at the scene are used to analyze and classify asphyxial deaths. There are non-specific physical signs used to attribute death to asphyxia. These include visceral congestion via dilation of the venous blood vessels and blood stasis, petechiae, cyanosis and fluidity of the blood. Petechiae are tiny hemorrhages. Blood vessels, usually small veins, are broken by high intravascular pressure. They can occur in various parts of the body, such as over the surface of the heart and organs, in the eye, the skin and the scalp. If a large area is affected, they may be termed ecchymoses and appear as bruising. Hemoglobin [Hb] in red blood cells turns from red to blue when it loses oxygen. This loss of oxygen is the reason veins are described as blue since they carry blood that has lost oxygen to the body's cells back to the lungs where it can be reoxygenated. As asphyxia progresses and more oxygen is depleted, a dark discoloration of the skin and tissues called cyanosis develops. Cyanotic tissue is described as blue, black or purplish in color. After death, changes in blood chemistry and the breakdown of clotting factors such as fibrin lower the viscosity of the blood; this is sometimes called 'fluidity'. The study of flow is called rheology, thus; those who specialize in the study of blood flow behavior are called rheologists or, more specifically, hemorheologists.

pretty humorless.. here you are parsing the dilation of a victims eyes... because.. you know... we need that humor..