• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow, Joe Biden is a Walking Gaffe Machine

llovejim

Current Champion
Sorry, but all that babbling does nothing to make your case. As I stated, word definitions change all the time. Suck it up.
the definition of invasion has not changed. that is the point. the first definition is the correct one, in this case. an invasion in the national security case as trump admits. quit denying facts.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said over the weekend that he was Vice President during the Parkland tragedy in 2018, which was over a year after he left the White House at the end of the Obama administration.

"I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to — and I met with them, and then they went off up on the hill when I was Vice President," Biden claimed on Saturday.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50506/watch-joe-biden-claims-he-was-vice-president-2018-ryan-saavedra

So, this really doesn't mean a lot. It really only shows that he'll shallowly try to incorporate himself into things that didn't involve him for dramatic effect.

However, my goodness. This guy has been on a gaffe roll the past months. I honestly love it when he talks LOL
Joe is the gift that keeps on giving, so to speak. I think he may be in the early stages of Ahlzheimers. I pray he wins the Democrat nomination.

Nostra

Governor
you see those numbers, then you spew some unsourced crap about it not making it tougher for mentally challenged loons to even get assault weapons and high capacity clips? do you see how you became a trump voter? you have no logic, no skill at looking at facts and then coming to a reasonable conclusion. the decade before, the decade after, and then the next 4 years after the Assault Weapon, high capacity clip ban were all MUCH MORE DEADLY when it came to mass shootings with 10 or more casualties. deal with it.
Why would I need a source for an obvious fact. The ban did not remove a single gun from the streets..

You have shown no cause and effect.

Oh, and you still call a magazine a clip, so excuse me if I laugh at your gun knowledge.

UPNYA2

Mayor
per capita, dog ass avatar. only idiots believe straight up numbers show the facts the best. even straight up number show that there are only about 700K more white kids than black in poverty , out of a total of 10 million black kids and a total of over 40 million white kids!! percentage wise, 33% of blacks kids in poverty, 11% of white kids. get it? damn. how do you stand embarrassing yourself so much on this site?
Unfortunately for you in this case, words have actual definitions.

You stated, "most of the poor kids living in poverty in this country are black."
Note there is no use of any clarifier, no additional defining factor, JUST, "most", which is indeed a reference to a straight up number. Hence the need for the addition of, "per capita" to try to make your statement truthful.

"Most" is different than, "most PER CAPITA".

This is like saying most crime is committed by blacks. It is not true. Now add in the "per capita" part, perhaps it is, I don't know nor care. My point is, it matters what you say when claiming it is the truth or it is not.

What you actually SAID, was not.

Sorry.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
to more clearly put Biden's gaffes in perspective, shouldn't one compare his few gaffes over 40 years of public service to Trump's many times more gaffes just in the last 2 years or so? Isn't that the best way to counter the silly accusations of Biden being some sort of gaffe machine, or that his few gaffes are really lies, not gaffes, or that he is too old and that is why he makes gaffes? by showing just a few of the hundreds upon hundreds of trump gaffes which dwarf biden's not only in number but in how incredibly stupid and crazy they are as well, it is the only way a logical person can counter the topic of this thread- that biden makes too many gaffes to be president, made by people who SUPPORT THE REAL GAFFE MACHINE- TRUMP...here are some of trump's best, compare to biden's, and then admit how wrong you are-

trump says windmills cause cancer.
trump says climate change is a chinese hoax.
trump said SC governor Mark Sanford hiked the Tallahassee Trail when he meant to say he hiked the Appalachian Trail.
trump claimed the US defeated the Brits in 1776 by manning the skies, shutting down airports and ramming their ramparts.
trump said his inauguration was watched by more people than obama's.
trump says his dad was born in Germany despite being told many times he was born here in this country.
trump said mexico sends us illegal immigrants, and most of them are killers and rapists.

compare those lies, those nutbar gaffes, those silly mistakes, to anything biden has gotten wrong in his 40 years, and then admit this thread is ludicrous and just another partisan attempt to smear Biden, when Trump is so much worse and more prone to these gaffes.
Yes, Trump has gaffes and is a liar. Now why do you lack the capacity to directly address the topic at hand without distraction, without dilution?

Is it the pot? The near-constant infusion of mind-altering substances? Is this what inhibits not only your ability to focus...but to even write clearly as well?

Try addressing the matter directly, exclusively, and without the wall of semi-literate blather.

Spamature

President
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said over the weekend that he was Vice President during the Parkland tragedy in 2018, which was over a year after he left the White House at the end of the Obama administration.

"I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to — and I met with them, and then they went off up on the hill when I was Vice President," Biden claimed on Saturday.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50506/watch-joe-biden-claims-he-was-vice-president-2018-ryan-saavedra

So, this really doesn't mean a lot. It really only shows that he'll shallowly try to incorporate himself into things that didn't involve him for dramatic effect.

However, my goodness. This guy has been on a gaffe roll the past months. I honestly love it when he talks LOL
You wingers will have to try harder because this is still miles better than
a narcissist who intentionally LIES about everything.

You wingers will have to try harder because this is still miles better than
a narcissist who intentionally LIES about everything.
It's OK, we all know Joe is the "placeholder" until you "draft" Hillary in a "grassroots movement" to "rescue" your pathetic party, sometime in October.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

TBLee

Governor
It will be interesting to see IF Biden gets the nomination. Honestly, I don't believe the DNC wants Joe (old white guy).

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It will be interesting to see IF Biden gets the nomination. Honestly, I don't believe the DNC wants Joe (old white guy).
So many leftists these days seem to view white people overall as worse, less moral, etc. There’s an expectation of guilt and shame a white has to hold in order to be accepted.

I would be surprised if the DNC wants a white.

TBLee

Governor
So many leftists these days seem to view white people overall as worse, less moral, etc. There’s an expectation of guilt and shame a white has to hold in order to be accepted.

I would be surprised if the DNC wants a white.
I guess we will have to watch and see how this goes! I just don't think the DNC will be thrilled if either Biden or Sanders gets the nod.