• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow, Joe Biden is a Walking Gaffe Machine

Bugsy McGurk

President
So many leftists these days seem to view white people overall as worse, less moral, etc. There’s an expectation of guilt and shame a white has to hold in order to be accepted.

I would be surprised if the DNC wants a white.
Not all white people. Just Trump’s deplorables.

per capita, dog ass avatar. only idiots believe straight up numbers show the facts the best. even straight up number show that there are only about 700K more white kids than black in poverty , out of a total of 10 million black kids and a total of over 40 million white kids!! percentage wise, 33% of blacks kids in poverty, 11% of white kids. get it? damn. how do you stand embarrassing yourself so much on this site?
So in other words you lied.

Everybody in this thread already knew that....... just wanted to point it out to YOU.

Talk about embarrassing. Wow!

llovejim

Current Champion
So in other words you lied.

Everybody in this thread already knew that....... just wanted to point it out to YOU.

Talk about embarrassing. Wow!
nope, i did not lie. you are too stupid to understand how words are used or what they mean. that makes you spew such lies. only people not conversant in math or in statistics believe when someone says there are more middle class and rich Americans than middle class and rich Chinese they mean comparatively speaking, not in straight up numbers with no per capita basis. we have a population of 320 million, and they have over a billion. since i assumed even most trump voters knew there was about a 4:1 ratio of white americans to black americans, if i said most kids in poverty are black, it meant per capita, since it would be even more sad if they also had more kids living in poverty on a straight up numerical basis, not just per capita.

I did not lie, but I did mistakenly underestimate how stupid trump voters are to not know I meant comparatively speaking.

Last edited:

Zam-Zam

Senator
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said over the weekend that he was Vice President during the Parkland tragedy in 2018, which was over a year after he left the White House at the end of the Obama administration.

"I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to — and I met with them, and then they went off up on the hill when I was Vice President," Biden claimed on Saturday.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50506/watch-joe-biden-claims-he-was-vice-president-2018-ryan-saavedra

So, this really doesn't mean a lot. It really only shows that he'll shallowly try to incorporate himself into things that didn't involve him for dramatic effect.

However, my goodness. This guy has been on a gaffe roll the past months. I honestly love it when he talks LOL

Perhaps his cognitive skills have declined with age.

Or perhaps it's just the way he is, and always has been. Hard to tell.

llovejim

Current Champion
Perhaps his cognitive skills have declined with age.

Or perhaps it's just the way he is, and always has been. Hard to tell.
i believe everybody's skills in any way decline with age...hooray for you, you got something right!! but even if you took all the gaffes and mistaken remembrances and mistakes from biden over the last 40 years, multiplied by 40, they would be still way below the crazily retarded insane lies and shit trump has spewed the last 2 years.

nope, i did not lie. you are too stupid to understand how words are used or what they mean. that makes you spew such lies. only people not conversant in math or in statistics believe when someone says there are more middle class and rich Americans than middle class and rich Chinese they mean comparatively speaking, not in straight up numbers with no per capita basis. we have a population of 320 million, and they have over a billion. since i assumed even most trump voters knew there was about a 4:1 ratio of white americans to black americans, if i said most kids in poverty are black, it meant per capita, since it would be even more sad if it they also had more kids living in poverty on a straight up numerical basis, not just per capita.

I did not lie, but I did mistakenly overestimate how stupid trump voters are to not know I meant comparatively speaking.
I understand words just fine edited.

You stated, as a fact, that there are MORE black kids in poverty than white kids. Period

The words "per capita" never appeared in your post. It's such a simple thing to check why would you be so stupid as to lie about it?

And now that you've been proven ignorant, again, you go on another childish tirade, again, instead of simply admitted you erred and move on.

It reminds me of a couple days ago when tried to tell everyone here that Chicago wasn't the murder capital of the country but East St. Louis, Illinois was.

You forgot to mention "per capita" in that post also.

Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zam-Zam

Senator
i believe everybody's skills in any way decline with age...hooray for you, you got something right!! but even if you took all the gaffes and mistaken remembrances and mistakes from biden over the last 40 years, multiplied by 40, they would be still way below the crazily retarded insane lies and shit trump has spewed the last 2 years.

One of the symptoms of TDS is that the sufferer is seldom able to discuss any subject without at some point inserting "But.....TRUMP!", etc.

You may be at risk.

Bear Claw

President
One of the symptoms of TDS is that the sufferer is seldom able to discuss any subject without at some point inserting "But.....TRUMP!", etc.

You may be at risk.

One of the TCZ (Trump Cultist Zombie) syndrome is not being able to post without saying trump is my god.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It will be interesting to see IF Biden gets the nomination. Honestly, I don't believe the DNC wants Joe (old white guy).
I may be out on a limb, all by myself alone, but I still believe that Biden will be the Free Cheese Party nominee.