• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow, Joe Biden is a Walking Gaffe Machine

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So many leftists these days seem to view white people overall as worse, less moral, etc. There’s an expectation of guilt and shame a white has to hold in order to be accepted.

I would be surprised if the DNC wants a white.
What amazes me is that WHITE Leftists go along with the Left's denigration of White Americans, and even join in the race bashing of their own kind.
Have they lost their minds or their mirrors?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
ROFFLOMAO

They sure post like it.

Anyway, not to worry.

Trump will be replaced in 2020 and America will again heal itself of the damage he did!
Please show us an example of a Conservative poster on this forum, posting like he believes President Trump is that poster's god. I'd be really curious to see that; and that action on your part would go a long way in dispelling the common belief here that you simply pull comments out of your ass rather than relying on actual truth and facts.

Bear Claw

President
Please show us an example of a Conservative poster on this forum, posting like he believes President Trump is that poster's god. I'd be really curious to see that; and that action on your part would go a long way in dispelling the common belief here that you simply pull comments out of your ass rather than relying on actual truth and facts.

Try reason10

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
My post #69 below was altered by the liar...Marcus
you realize as I am not a mod, I have no ability to alter anyone's else's posts, including yours, right? So why lie when you KNOW you'll get called?

Because you can't help yourself. You're a liberal. It's what you do. It's ALL you do.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I believe you - I think Trump’s deplorables actually enjoy being deplorable.

It’s one of many traits that make you deplorable.

;-)
It's better than being considered a edited idiot like I believe anyone is who supported Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas said:
Why would I do that?

Because I answered YOUR question!
No you didn't. You didn't show me anything. I'm not going to spend hours going through the forum just to prove that you are a liar; I already know that.
You're the one who told the lie, if you want to prove your lie then YOU go find what it is you think you know and bring it to me. It's not my job to wipe your nose for you.

You claimed some Conservative posters post like they believe Trump is their god.
I ask you to post an example proving your contention and you gave me the name of a Conservative poster and basically told me to go look through every single post he has ever made on this forum to prove that your comment is true. I gave up trying to teach pigs to dance years ago.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said over the weekend that he was Vice President during the Parkland tragedy in 2018, which was over a year after he left the White House at the end of the Obama administration.

"I watched what happened when the kids from Parkland marched up to — and I met with them, and then they went off up on the hill when I was Vice President," Biden claimed on Saturday.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50506/watch-joe-biden-claims-he-was-vice-president-2018-ryan-saavedra

So, this really doesn't mean a lot. It really only shows that he'll shallowly try to incorporate himself into things that didn't involve him for dramatic effect.

However, my goodness. This guy has been on a gaffe roll the past months. I honestly love it when he talks LOL
He actually did meet with Parkland survivors, but was no longer VP. He also met with families of the Sandy Hook shooting while he was VP.

Call it gaffe if you like. Meanwhile Trump just claimed that the air in the US is cleaner now than ever before...seems like a stupid thing to say.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He actually did meet with Parkland survivors, but was no longer VP. He also met with families of the Sandy Hook shooting while he was VP.

Call it gaffe if you like. Meanwhile Trump just claimed that the air in the US is cleaner now than ever before...seems like a stupid thing to say.
I'm sure you'll agree that Trump's comment was not nearly as stupid as Biden's saying he was VP in 2018.

Nostra

Governor

He said it was while he was VP.

So yes, it is a gaffe, or a blatant lie. Your pick.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Let me give you the sane person’s take...

When someone slaughters people because of the “invasion” of “Mexicans,” and his manifesto reads just like a Trump speech hating on the “invasion” of immigrants, Trump bears some blame.
No he doesn't.