• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow, Joe Biden is a Walking Gaffe Machine

Mr. Friscus

Governor
He actually did meet with Parkland survivors, but was no longer VP. He also met with families of the Sandy Hook shooting while he was VP.
As you pointed out, he was wrong. He injected himself into a very emotion-grabbing story when he wasn't there. That's a pretty crappy thing to do, and blundering gaffe if he doesn't remember.

It's not some big time gaffe, but Biden has been full of them lately. Like I said, I hope he keeps talking. He's a funny man without lifting a finger to try.
Call it gaffe if you like. Meanwhile Trump just claimed that the air in the US is cleaner now than ever before...seems like a stupid thing to say.
I don't know what standards or statistics he's referencing, but many businesses are organically using better methods to take care of air pollution. He could be right. Why, do you see increasing smog over the country?

All presidents puff their chest and bolster their reality. Hell, Obama was constantly claiming some economic boom during a historically low recovery.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As you pointed out, he was wrong. He injected himself into a very emotion-grabbing story when he wasn't there. That's a pretty crappy thing to do, and blundering gaffe if he doesn't remember.

It's not some big time gaffe, but Biden has been full of them lately. Like I said, I hope he keeps talking. He's a funny man without lifting a finger to try.

I don't know what standards or statistics he's referencing, but many businesses are organically using better methods to take care of air pollution. He could be right. Why, do you see increasing smog over the country?

All presidents puff their chest and bolster their reality. Hell, Obama was constantly claiming some economic boom during a historically low recovery.
cleanest air ever? are you nuts? this just show how far you'll go to cover Trump's gFfes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I took it as within recent years.. but I suppose on a technicality, if you include pre-industrial America to win a star, by all means.

However, it seems like a very insignificant hill to claim in the war, if you know what I'm saying.
I took "ever" to mean since the nation was founded, but thanks for reading his mind for us.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I took it as within recent years.. but I suppose on a technicality, if you include pre-industrial America to win a star, by all means.

However, it seems like a very insignificant hill to claim in the war, if you know what I'm saying.
How did you interpret Trump's statement that his dad was born in Germany? How about when he claimed windmills cause cancer? Got a spin on the idea that Kim Jong Un didn't know that his prison guards beat Otto Warmbier to death?

You're going to hurt yourself bending over backwards for Trump.

Nostra

Governor
Article title from my link:

2016 Was the Hottest Year Ever. It's the Third Year in a Row of Record-High Heat