• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow. President fled to bunker

Mr. Friscus

Governor
whom am i critiquing? i'm speaking out in favor of orde and against anarchy.
You said that being that people rioted outside of the whitehouse, causing him to go to a bunker that maybe things will get through Trump's thick skull.

You said Trump should speak against the riots, he has.

You said Trump should talk to leaders, I ask who the leaders are, and refer to leftist leaders, Democrats, and common protest messages of not standing against violence but blaming Trump or a racist system for their actions of arson, battery, vandalism, and murder.

You say Trump should demand order. I ask how.

In another thread you said to jail them, I ask how you're going to jail thousands of people in multiple cities.

You say you weren't talking about jailings, so I ask what your plan is... if not asking them to stop and not keeping the status quo of having a hundred cops throw flash grenades and tear gas at thousands of protestors as looting and violence isn't stopped.

How would you bring "order" next, and what needs to get through Trump's thick skull exactly, being that he immediately condemned the actions of the officer and sent the feds in to investigate.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The protesters don't believe that bullshit. Neither do I for that matter. The police have an enough time to clean up their act, and they have failed to do so.
'had' damn boy

The "protesters" are just rioters wanting to loot and steal and burn down their neighborhoods as they have done forever...……...appears most still sucking baby bottles

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Why wouldn't he want to bring calm since he's so admired? Does he have to be President to care for Americans safety or would you rather the do as the rioters:

Libs here in blue cities could be next families trapped in FIRE.
If I were Obama I'd keep quiet too. Let Trump continue to put his foot in his mouth. Let the whole world see just how divisive and dumb he is. I'm sure Trump's actions during this crisis are not going to help him in November. His fumbling on the coronavirus pandemic isn't going to help him either.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If I were Obama I'd keep quiet too. Let Trump continue to put his foot in his mouth. Let the whole world see just how divisive and dumb he is. I'm sure Trump's actions during this crisis are not going to help him in November. His fumbling on the coronavirus pandemic isn't going to help him either.
Should he say "cops acting stupidly"
Your Obama sewed the hate seeds of cops long back and it's harvest time

So he lays around his multi-$million ocean front home throwing America the middle finger

rioters and looters would do same if he said anything, there wild animals now

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep, nobody would two shits about Police brutality if they weren't burning down some Targets.
'give'

you can never write a complete sentence
no wonder you haven't paid off that college loan (if there is one0 doesn't appear you have one or a job

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Should he say "cops acting stupidly"
Your Obama sewed the hate seeds of cops long back and it's harvest time

So he lays around his multi-$million ocean front home throwing America the middle finger

rioters and looters would do same if he said anything, there wild animals now
1) Those cops who arrested Skip Gates in his own house were acting stupidly. Obama called that one right.
2) Obama has every right in the world to lay around his multi-million dollar ocean front home. I'm happy for him.
3) Police who kill unarmed African-American men are the animals.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1) Those cops who arrested Skip Gates in his own house were acting stupidly. Obama called that one right.
2) Obama has every right in the world to lay around his multi-million dollar ocean front home. I'm happy for him.
1) he wasn't "in his own house" on the porch
2) of course, meanwhile kids are going hungry due to looters burning the school lunchrooms (Obama) doesn't care says nothing
3) yet, daily and especially on weekends blacks kill blacks like animals nothing said, animals turn cops into animals
4) Floyd dies so rioters are killing rioters and innocent people and that's different

Deplorable

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
with you all the way... might add a #4

4) Anyone who would kill unarmed African-American, Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian men are the animals..

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
You said that being that people rioted outside of the whitehouse, causing him to go to a bunker that maybe things will get through Trump's thick skull.

You said Trump should speak against the riots, he has.

You said Trump should talk to leaders, I ask who the leaders are, and refer to leftist leaders, Democrats, and common protest messages of not standing against violence but blaming Trump or a racist system for their actions of arson, battery, vandalism, and murder.

You say Trump should demand order. I ask how.

In another thread you said to jail them, I ask how you're going to jail thousands of people in multiple cities.

You say you weren't talking about jailings, so I ask what your plan is... if not asking them to stop and not keeping the status quo of having a hundred cops throw flash grenades and tear gas at thousands of protestors as looting and violence isn't stopped.

How would you bring "order" next, and what needs to get through Trump's thick skull exactly, being that he immediately condemned the actions of the officer and sent the feds in to investigate.
all they want to do is Carp and whine about the President