• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wow. President fled to bunker

TBLee

Governor
I think local policing should be bolstered with the national guard.. peaceful assemby and protests left to do their thing. roiters and looters brought to order...with the amount of non lethal force necessary to achieve it, and jail the offenders..

how is that?
Sounds like a good plan, but I am not sure there is enough jail cells for all the rioters and looters.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
jail? i said brought to order.
How would you "bring people to order" without jailing them. Again, are you going to ask them nicely to leave? Are you going to continue to have hundreds of cops endlessly throw flash grenades and tear gas at thousands to tens of thousands of violent protester and be unable to get ahold of the situation? what if they just continue to riot and throw bricks, molatov cocktails, etc. at your men?

What's your next step. Be specific with a plan if you're going to critique people.

How would you "bring people to order" without jailing them. Again, are you going to ask them nicely to leave? Are you going to continue to have hundreds of cops endlessly throw flash grenades and tear gas at thousands to tens of thousands of violent protester and be unable to get ahold of the situation? what if they just continue to riot and throw bricks, molatov cocktails, etc. at your men?

What's your next step. Be specific with a plan if you're going to critique people.
It requires leadership that Trump is unable or unwilling to provide.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why aren't the captains of industry out there leading?
They are. They lead their respective businesses/industries. Most smart folks don’t waste their time on hoodlums looting and such. Any sheep who feel like they need leadership from government stooges have my sympathy.

They are. They lead their respective businesses/industries. Most smart folks don’t waste their time on hoodlums looting and such. Any sheep who feel like they need leadership from government stooges have my sympathy.
Yes, the fired everybody because of COVID and left plenty of idle hands to go riot. . The private sector is too risk-averse to lead here.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, the fired everybody because of COVID and left plenty of idle hands to go riot. . The private sector is too risk-averse to lead here.
Indeed, proper risk assessment and agile response is one key aspect of business leadership. Policing knuckle-dragging hooligans not so much.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is no social contract any more. It's survival of the fittest.
Yeah, just wait until your looters meet the fittest...…………..
Go to the morgue in Louisville to see results of who met the fittest last night once you get your work at home finished.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

according to @ObamacareForever all you have to do is disband the police for. All violence will then immediately cease, and people from all backgrounds will hold hands, sing kumbaya, and love everyone, always.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

whom am i critiquing? i'm speaking out in favor of orde and against anarchy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
according to @ObamacareForever all you have to do is disband the police for. All violence will then immediately cease, and people from all backgrounds will hold hands, sing kumbaya, and love everyone, always.
according to a couple three around here...alls we need to do is disband the police, and get rid of all corporations and poof... peace will reign and food and necessities will magically appear....

voila!